Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healing Wounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Healing Wounds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:48 am

Sato listened to her speak before the nurse interrupted. He sighed even more and decided to stay quiet. "Satoshi-Kun, please remove your shirt." The nurse said as she helped him to the room. The nurse glanced over to Tsu and smiled. "Help would be very needed." She stated as she pointed to a kit. "Please bring me that."

Sato sighed as he removed his shirt, throwing it to the side. Blood, again. He always seemed to see his own blood sadly. "I hate hospitals." he said rolling his eyes. The nurse glanced to him, looking at his chest. Raising a hand to brush it over his collarbone. "Your tattoo..it's gone." She said. "It was just here the last time i checked." The nurse sounded confused.

"Tattoo?
" He questioned, then he remembered. The doctors and nurses saw his name and took it as a tattoo. But it was gone? He jumped up and ran to the mirror, looking in it. And his eye's grew wide. NAMELESS was no longer there. It was nothing but the color of his skin. Blank
Back to top Go down
http://meda-chan.deviantart.com/
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:47 pm

"Ah, you two are so slow~" Ayame waltzed into room "Hello Nee-chan." gray eyes stopped on nurse confused face, followed to Tsu, and then to Sato. She lifted brow for second, seeing - or rather, not seeing - name on his collarbone. Hmm ... without sign left. That's first time I see that. So, now. Is he blank, or doesn't have connection with units any longer?

"Great, it dissapeared without sign, just as I told you." Ayame clasped hands standing next to Sato.
"It was tatto, it couldn't dissapear just like that, Ayame-san. Anyway, what are you doing here? If you were just curious, please, leave."
nurse frowned. She remembered red haired chick too well. Her, and her crazy ideas.
"Oi, Nee-chan~ Didn't you know? It was removable tattoo. You know, simply painting on skin." she showed teeth in bright smile. Damn this nurse, making up explanations for nurse wasn't so easy. "Though, water nor other liquids don't affect it, so no surprise that you got mistaken. Ah, and Sato-chan is my cousin. I'm visiting today." she nodded. "C'mon, Sato-chan, Nurse Nee-chan need to fix your bandages." Ayame turned back to Sato, tilting head to the side. "Wait for nurse to leave 'kay?" she whispered looking up at him. Well, he wasn't child to start panick ... right?

Damn, taking care of things like that ... sacrifice was annoyed, turning to still slightly suspicious nurse.
"Nee-chan~ Seriously, he's bleeding." Questions, always questions. Just take care of injury, and get lost.

Nurse frowned again, but decided to leave case of dissapearing tattoo for later.
"Satoshi-kun, please turn that way."
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:52 am

His anger was starting to fill him. His name, his precious name was gone. What did it mean? Did it mean he was officially no longer in a unit with Eru? He was confused, and angry at the same time. The wounds that ached his body no longer accuged to him. The nurse was speaking and even Ayame was speaking. Ayame? When did she come into the room. He was too occupied to even pay attention.

"Satoshi-kun, please turn that way."

"You don't understand!" He yelled. But it was no use. She wouldn't understand. She couldn't understand. The nurse knew nothing of the Sacrifice Fighter world. But Ayame did, and stay needed for him to calm. He brought a hand to his face, sighed into it as he sat down. Letting the nurse treat him.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:28 am

Ayame squated, leaning backs on wall. Her eyes turned to ceiling, dancing on it aimlessly. Hmm~ So, do I ever saw that, Isa? she though, smiling slightly. Sacrifice looked back at Sato treated by nurse, observing his collarbone above woman shoulder. Indeed, name dissapeared. Completly, as if it never was there. And suddenly. Just a moment ago it was right here. Ayame lifted hand to mouth and glanced at it, as if surprised, that there was no nail to bite. Only band-aids wraped around tips of fingers.

Nurse sighed, as she ended dressing Sato injuries. "Here, Satoshi-kun, it's done. Please, rest now, or it will re-open ... You don't want to collapse because of blood loss, right?" She glared at two girls, red haired freak, and tall, violet haired ... "Oh, you're wounded here? Did you came to get it treated?" woman came closer to Tsukiyoko, and looked at wound on her neck. She sighed once more and headed to door. "Please, stay right here. I'll be back in a moment, I'll treat it for you. Satoshi-kun, please stay here as well." she glared at three of them once more, and left room, closing door after her.

"Ah, nice~ She finally left." Ayame closed eyes, swaying head from side to side. "Sato-chan, checked connection thread already?" she opened eyes, and stared at him. If name dissapeared then ... did he get separated from units completly, or turn into blank?
"Your partner died. Or your connection was too weak and it broke. Hmm, though rarely, I'm sure that it can happen." her voice was emotionless, as empty as her eyes. "So ... see your thread now?" Ayame rested elbows on knees and head on hands.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:50 pm

He sighed even more. "I don't want to look, i already know what it's going to be like." He'd lost enough fighters to know the feeling. Eru wasn't dead, no, he was alive somewhere. Just their bond was broken and he could no longer mingle with the other. Sad. He'd surely miss Eru. Meant it was time he'd gain a new one, he hated going through the cycle. Odly enough, it felt different this time. Like there was something more to it than just a bond breaking.

He sat back on his bed, leaning back and staring up at the ceiling. Why did this always happen to him? Whenever something good came into his life, it vanished. Like the Nightmare Sacrifice, who helped him in his great time of needed. The elder sacrifice disappeared for years and finally returned. Maybe he would give Kyros a call, give him the news. It wouldn't be surprising to find out another fighter couldn't stay bonded with him.

"Dammit.." He said, raising his hadnt he brought it down and slammed it onto the bed with force, hitting the rail he winced. Pain, that's what he needed right? That's what he liked. Pain was something that always helped him, most of the time. Even the scar over his face, a small cut very visible due to the healing.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:44 pm

"Ah." she said touching lips with tips of fingers. There wasn't comment needed. If that happened before then whatever she would say now wouldn't matter. Grey eyes traveled to her own thread, bright, annoying, and still there. Hm~ That's happening, isn't it? Rarely, though, seems like Sato-chan was in that situation before- sudden curse and sound of hand hitting rail bring her back from her wonderland. And wince; it hurted after all. And how we get rid of pain? Replacing it with toher kind of pain. Ayame glanced at her fingers and turning face to window allowed nasty smirk show on her face; there was this addicting feeling when you for a moment focuse on pain in body rather than pain in heart ...

"Don't break bone, Sato-chan. They'll make you stay in hospital longer if you do." sacrifice got up and sat on bed next to her cousin. There was no comforting words or touch, no so called 'good advices' or wishfull thinking, or predictions about better future. She just sat there, without move, devoided of sound; making surrondings freeze, as if even nature was trying to get silent, so that it wouldn't disturb her. Indeed, in moments like that she could really understand meaning of her true name.

"You're crying, Sato-chan." she said breaking her own silence; even though there was no single tear on Sato face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:31 am

Fera hadn’t gone far after her sudden departure from her house till a vibration from her coat pocket nearly made her cry out in shock. The unexpected release of her emotions combined with the day’s stress had left her feeling jumpy and jittery. Was every little thing going to startle her now? Her thoughts were interrupted as her pocket vibrated again, and quickly Fera pulled out her cell phone and a wave of dread washed over her as she read the caller ID. It was her father. Was this it? The call that would break her heart and send her spiraling into a never ending sea of depression? Tears brimmed at the corners of her eyes and threatened to spill out, but Fera forcefully pushed them back. She’d cried enough today. As her phone vibrated for the third time Fera briefly considered not answering it. But that was childish and selfish of her, so she answered it before it could go off for a fourth time. “Hello?” Her voice was strained but thankfully revealed none of fear she was feeling.

“Fera? Hunny?” Her father’s voice sounded relieved that she’d answered. Fera released a nervous breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding. She could tell by the sound of her voice that her mother was okay, or as okay as a person with cancer could be.

“Yes, I’m here,” she replied wondering what her father needed.

“I need you to do me a favor,” he paused but before she could reply he started speaking again. “They moved you’re mother to a different hospital. Apparently there’s a new treatment that the doctors think will help. I tried to take off work but-” Fera suddenly interjected cutting him off before he could finish.

“I got it dad, you need me to go to the hospital.” Her anger wasn’t directed at her father, but at the doctors. They were always doing things like this. Saying they came up with some new treatment and fill their heads with the hope that it would work and that her mother would be fine again. But they never worked, they never made anything better. Her father either didn’t notice or just choose to ignore her sudden change in tone and quickly gave her directions to the hospital and the details about which room her mother was staying in. They shared a quick good-bye then Fera snapped her phone shut with a click and shoved it back into her pocket before heading off in the direction of the hospital.

As she walked Fera wondered what the treatment was this time, and what affects it would have on her already weak mother. Would it make her hair fall out like the chemo had? Would it make her vomit around the clock like previous treatments had? Or would this one make her better before falling violently ill again once everyone had their hopes up again? This whole thing was a terribly cruel game. Her mother was suffering and her suffering affected those who loved her. At times Fera wondered if perhaps that she was the reason her mother was being tortured so. Surely one as loving as her mother had been couldn’t have done something to deserve such a fate. It was more logical that Fera had committed some sin and her mother was suffering because of it. Either way tt was so incredibly frustrating to see her in so much pain and yet there was nothing she nor anyone else could do to ease that pain. It took all of Fera’s self control to keep from letting out a frustrated cry, now was not the time to break down. She needed to be strong for her mother.

During her musing Fera barely registered the fact that she arrived at the hospital till a white clad nurse greeted her. Fera ignored her, she’d had her fair share of nurses. They acted nice and were full of sympathetic smiles but they didn’t really understand. How could they? They weren’t the ones who had to sit and helplessly watch their mother die. So she brushed past the nurse and headed towards the stairs, unwilling to wait in the confines of an elevator. Fera took the steps two at a time rushing to be at her mother’s side. She stopped at the third floor, the floor she thought her mother was on and pushed her way past a group of bustling nurses, her eyes intently set on a door at the end of the hall. The room she assumed her mother was in. She probably should have knocked. But what if her mother was asleep? She got so little rest that Fera was reluctant to wake her when the woman so desperately needed it. So instead she carefully opened the door and slipped inside.

Fera’s eyes widened briefly in surprise as the sight of three strangers filled her vision. This most certainly wasn’t her mother’s room. But if this wasn’t it then where was she?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:05 am

Ayame eyebrow twitched when she felt usual fit of itching in leg. She turned head at the same moment as door open, and look straight into mint colored eyes of unfamiliar girl.
"Hmm?" that amusing event, and amusing color of her hair made her jump onto her feet.

Suddenly she stopped, and slowly looked over her shoulder at Sato. Concern showed on her face, first time for almost 4 years she between what she wanted to do, and caring for someone other.
Turning back she leaned one knee on the bed and wraped arms around his neck, hugging bit awkwardly, clumsily, pressing his face against her collarbones. She wanted to come up with one of those nice, comforting sentences. Everyone seemed like they have a lot of them in thieir minds, ready to be used ... But it would be all lies; she didn't 'understand' how he felt, also 'this time I'm with you' wasn't good enough. So she stayde quiet, offering her silence, unsaid promise that she would be there if he need it. This time for sure.
Tilting head to the side sacrifice kissed boy's temple and let go of him.

Turning to stranger she smiled brightly. Violet hair. Pretty violet hair, color she adored on Tsu.
"Are you lost sacrifice or fighter?" she said going outside room, closing door after her. Then she frowned; something was not right with this sentence ... Of course. She tried to ask two questions at the same time. Ayame coughed, and started again.
"Are you, probably, lost?" she asked, grey eyes traveling beetween violet hair and contrasting with them green eyes.

[Ayame and Fera moved to HOSPITAL: Fera's Sudden Arrival]
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:58 am

Too distracted by his emotions and slight mourning of his lost bond with Eru, he didn't even notice the new person that joined the room. Or the fact that Ayame had left with the new person. The words in which she spoke to him were also lost in his small case of depression. He didn't like it, one bit. No, none at all. What did it all mean. Was he no longer in the world of units? No, it couldn't be that, he could still sense the others in the hospital. Was he a blank sacrifice? Was he a fighter.

A small beeping sound could be heard, he grabbed the phone, pulling it to his ear. "Hey, Sato-Kun, wonna hang out tonight?" None other than Jace. Of all the times, why did he call now? Maybe he needed the distraction. "Sato won't be there, i will." He spoke, a small acid to his voice. "Alright Kato.." the other stated as the phone cut out.

He stood, re-wrapping his gauges once more and slipping on a jacket, sneaking out the window of his hospital room.

[[Satoshi has moved to Night Street Clubs: Final Haven]]
Back to top Go down
Michi
1st year member
Michi

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:23 am

Nurse took longer than expected. Walking back in she frowned, seeing that Satoshi was not there, and then sighed. Did Ayame said that they were cousins? Probably this amazing ability to complete ignore own health was running in family.

She turned to Tsukiyoko and gasped. Violet haired girl was on the floor, pale, white pale, and her eyes were blank. After Satoshi had left she realized that she zoned out and tried to follow, probably Ayame, who dissapeared somewhere. She turned too fast and slipped on the floor. Falling down she hitted ground with head and lost consciousness.

"Oh my God. What an unfortunate kitten."
nurse hurriedly kneeled next to Tsukiyoko checking her pulse.

--------------------

After carefully moving violet haired neko to bed and treating her, doctor gave her parents call. They soon showed in hospital and took their half conscious and not really understanding what's going on daughter home.

[Tsukiyoko has left HOSPITAL and going HOME]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Wounds
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: Hospital-
Jump to: