Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healing Wounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:16 pm

It’d been almost a week since the young teen had been brought in. He had several wounds, cuts, bruises all over his body. No one was allowed in the room, only doctors and the selected nurses set to treat him. Though some of them were afraid. Especially the female cast. They’d say he threatened them at some points, saying he was mean, then saying he was nice. Some even claimed the teen was schizophrenic. But no one knew the truth. No one knew that Satoshi really held a split personality. Sato, the nice, understanding and love side to him. And Kato, the mean, ruthless and cold side of him. Even his own personalities dislikes each other, always fighting over who took control over the body

"Kimimaro-San, you mustn't move around too much" squeaked a nurse. Though the teen ignored her, waving her off as he walked from the room. Wearing his own clothing. He didn't like the hospital robes, and refused to wear them, no matter how many times he was forced to change into it. "I'm hungry, and i'm not eating this stupid hospital food anymore." He said as he pushed the rack of trays down on the ground as he walked past it. The nurse that was following behind him stopped to help clean it up.

He stopped in his walk, wincing as he felt the pain that was coming back to him. The nurse was right, he was over pushing it. His wounds were already deep when he came. And he kept moving around so much that they kept reopening. He hated being stuck in that room all the time. Having the nurses flock over his good lucks, leaving whenever he was a jerk towards them. "I told you.." The nurse said as she helped him up. "Whatever.." he mumbled as he pushed her away lightly, not wanting any help.

He started walking back to his room, pausing once more. His posture seemed to change as well as his voice. It was softer, and sweeter then the acid he'd just been spitting out. "I'm sorry if Kato is...being mean. I'll try to keep him under control." He said as he walked back to his room. The nurse only smiled to the sweet side of him, she'd been around long enough to understand the small difference between then.

Soon after, the same nurse returned to Satoshi's room, holding a tray of Mochi. She'd left the hospital to go get him his favorite food. "I figured you'd want something else besides hospital food." She left the tray at his bedside and left quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://meda-chan.deviantart.com/
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:59 pm

"Nee-chan~" Ayame catched sleeve of nurse passing by her.
"Um ... Yes, what do you need?" she looked at who stopped her and backed in surprise, seeing dripping with dirty water red hair and clothes as wet as if she just came out of lake. "Ah, um, what happened to you?!"
Sacrifice ignored second question and pointed at Tsu, standing next to her.
"You see, my friend was bitten by dog." she pressed lips toghether making worried expression. "We tried to dress it, but it's so big ... See?" pointing at other girl again, she pulled nurse sleeve. "Will you help her please? Please?" her eyes teared.
"Right, yes. Don't cry, please. here, wait here, and you, come with me. We will treat it quickly." nurse seemed to forgot about Ayame appearance, patting her shoulder, and taking Tsu hand.
"Here, come with me. Your friend will have to wait for us a moment." she started to walk, pulling fighter along.

"Tsu, go with her~ I'm going to look for Doc." Ayame whispered waving hand to leaving Tsukiyoko. As they dissapeared at the corner she took jacket out and shaked head like dog, splashing water around.
"Now where?" doctor could be just everywhere, but looking for him was part of fun. Her head throbbed, reminding to hurry up. Humming random tone as she walked through familiar corridors, Ayame looked for someone she might know ... doctor, or nurse, or maybe other patient she had meet in past ... This was her floor, long-stay for patients with both mental and physical problems ...

Last edited by MajoNeko on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:19 pm

"Nurse, I'm done wit my Mochi" Sato called out of his room. When the nurse he'd called for didn't come, he stood and walked out in the hallway. Another patient must have been brought in. Maybe this was finally his chance to sneak off without the nurse hounding him. He grabbed his jacket and slipped it on, walking to the door. He started walking down the hall, thinking about how he got put there.

Kato was always getting them in trouble. Always starting fights with others. Kato was starting to get more and more out of control, it was crazy. He wanted more and more attention and time in the body. Which always lead to them getting into fights. Though it had been a while since they'd been placed in a hospital for it. They'd gotten into a fight with about 10 guys, they couldn't really win the fight, but he did manage to rough a few of them up.

His eye's scanned the hallway, no doctors or nurses were there. Though he spotted a girl. Not only did he spot her, but he could sense her. She was apart of a unit, he could tell. More or less, she too was a sacrifice. When he sensed fighters, he could feel they were more anxious to do things, more willing to fight. Getting a good look at her face as he neared her, she looked very familiar to him, but he couldn't place it. He stopped and stared at her.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Her head was throbbing, wet hair dripping, and her leg started to itch. Ah ... unfamiliar unit. But she wasn't interested. Lately she was meeting new units too much, it wasn't fun at all. Unconsciously scratching her leg, nails digging into material opened older scratches. Her name was always scratched over.

"Hmm?" her head tilted as she went closer to boy standing in the middle of corridor, staring at her. Familiar? He's somehow familiar. "Don't open eyes so wide or they will pop out~" Ayame hand jumped up and poked middle of his forehead as she passed by him.
It was definitelly him that was causing this itching.
So annoying, so annoying~ sacrifice rubbed her temple throwing out of head worries if boy was familiar or not.

Wait, you stupid idiot. her own thought stopped hed half way and made turn back. If he's here, maybe he knows where is Doc, right?
Ayame stepped few steps backward, to the moment she was facing him again.

"Do you know where head of this department is? Umm ... Superior?" she tilted head to the side staring at his eyes, her mind again focused on how familiar he looked.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:56 pm

He stopped for a moment when she poked him in the forehead. Someone else use to do that to him all the time. In his childhood. He stood there in a daze. Remembering. Fragrant memories flooded his mind.

"I'm older than you Sato-Chan, so you have to call me Aya-Senpai, ok?" the small girl asked, her hair a beautiful blond as the two children sat on a swing.

"Ok Aya-Senpai" The smaller boy replied with a smile. She poked him in the forehead. "Your it!" with that, the blond girl started running. "Hey, that hurt!" The small boy yelled as he ran after her.

"Hey, that hurt!" he said, giving a soft glare as he looked at her. "And no, i don't know where the doctor is." He replied as he took a step around her. This couldn't be his cousin Aya, Aya-Senpai had blond hair, This girl's hair wasn't. He pulled a hand to his head, rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:26 am

"Mm, heard that Isa." she mumbled half consciously putting finger in mouth. Nail break with nasty sound when she bite on it too hard. Unpleasant feeling was growing in her stomach making her wanting to throw up. It wasn't effect of throbbing head. This awful, suffocating feeling, kind of rage, and painfully sad ...
This is not right, I felt like that somewhere before. next nail broke, teeth closed on finger, chewed on it, cutting skin as if she was trying to bite her finger off.

"Mom, isn't daddy coming with us?" as she asked this her mother eyes turned into ice. Woman looked above her child head, at house they were leaving, at pair of siblings standing before next house. Younger one didn't had his ears, he didn't had his ears, because of her husband, because of father of her girl, because of this girl ... "No, he isn't, Ayame. Go say goodbye to Sato-chan, okay?"

It was vague, but didn't he looked kinda like Sato? Like a little bit ... Hey, that hurts! resounding through her head, annoying to no end ... Who cares, just shut up.

Catching his sleeve, broken naild digging into material and pulling it, Ayame stared at his eyes again. Asking couldn't hurt more that this nasty feeling. Freezing inside she opened mouth.
"Sato-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:41 am

"Sato-Chan?" He repeated her words, looking at her. He was a bit taller than her now, he was use to looking up at her back then. But there was no mistake, this must have been her. He could see pain in her eye's, even though her outer appearance looked to be intact, besides the nail biting. She could see her pain, agony, suffering.

He remembered back then, watching her leave with her mother. He'd cried like a baby, literally. His mother had just started to become ill by then, and his brother was already starting to act it. It left Sato with nothing left to do. No one to play with, or talk to. He'd even return to the swing set he and Aya would play on, only to get there and remember she was gone.

"Aya-Senpai?" He questioned. Was it really her? It'd been so long since then. 13 years.

[[I have to go to work, but i'll be back soon. ^^]]
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:16 am

She stepped back a little putting finger in mouth and biting, biting hard enough to make it bleed, and then biting again, starting to rip skin off. Old habits die hard ... When in catatonia state it was her only form of activity, biting on her fingers until the moment they were just bleeding pulp, or someone stopped her.
Now little scars on her fingers weren't visible at all, small cuts blended with little of skin that stayed untouched.

"...yeah, that was why we moved. Are you mad at me, Kohaku? That I didn't said it to you earlier?" Mom and her second husband talking in kitchen. 15 year old Ayame frozed with open mouth. "Dad? It was dad? Those ... those ears, those eyes, and we moved ... and?" she couldn't collect her thoughts, her words. Leaning on the wall, her eyes became completly empty. It was her fault, all her fault.

Ayame tilted head to other side, as if not noticing bleeding finger, as if it was someone else teeth chewing on fingers, and someone else fingers being bited. Her selfish personality screamed to run away. Leave all this suffocating guilt there and run like hell. Wasn't it why she created Isa, threw away shame?
But, it was all her fault, still, all her fault. She had to stay, get punished for running away once, for not being her father victim instead of him. Compensate for didn't knowing anything.

"Sato-chan." she repeated. Something inside her was pulling her back, but she still extended arms and wraped them around his shoulders. He was taller than her now. Pulling him down she hugged him tightly, pressing cheek against his ear. As if hugging him that tightly could recompensate 13 years.

[okay~]
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:46 am

He watched her as she moved, biting her finger. It confused him as to why she would inflict pain onto herself. He'd done so before, trying to make himself immune to the pain for battles. He didn't want to see her hurting himself over what happened to him. It wasn't her fault. It wasn't his fault either. It was just his uncle, her father, it was his fault. He stripped away Sato's innocence and ears. Caused Kato to be born.

He was taken back when she hugged him. It'd been so long since someone had hugged him that way before. He almost didn't know what to do. But soon hugged her back. It was a warm hug, putting a smile to his lips.

"Aya-Senpai, please don't leave." The small boy's face was flushed, tears coming from his small eyes. His only friend was leaving, and he didn't know why. He watched as the blond girl approached him, hugging him. "Is it because my ears are gone?" He asked, still flustered with tears. But his mother pulled him back. Stroking his head as she nodded to Aya's mother. "Kazu, take your brother inside." Sato's mother instructed to her eldest son.

The older boy grabbed Sato, who struggled in his grip. "No, i want to know why Aya-Senpai is leaving!" Sato screamed, fighting against his brother. But Kazu was bigger and stronger, pulling Sato inside the house, the door shutting behind him. He ran to the window, looking out. Watching as Aya left with her mother.

"I don't blame you for any of it...Aya-Senpai.." he replied. He didn't understand it then, but he knew now.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:11 am

Tsukiyoko went with the nurse without much of fight. She really wanted to get the bite on her neck looked at since it was starting to hurt.

The two of them walked down the hall and found an empty room. Then the nurse had to leave in order to find a doctor that could see them. Tsu was annoyed but waited a few minutes until it was clear that it was going to take a long time for the nurse to return. She got up and decided to see if Ayame had had better luck finding a doctor than the nurse had.

She walked down the hall and saw Ayame talking to a strange guy. She could feel Ayame's happiness through the link and Tsu smiled. Ayame wasn't this happy very often so whoever he was, he must have been someone very important to her.

Tsu didn't want to interrupt their moment together so she just sat down in a nearby chair and waited.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:34 pm

Ayame stifen a little when he hugged her back. Being shizophrenic she always felt uncomfortable with being touched by others, even if she was the one that touched first. As much as she got used and got to like kissing, petting, leaning on other people, she never got used to being hugged, always avoiding it. I don't blame you for any of it ... Aya-Senpai ... running fingers through his hair Ayame pressed lips together. Of course he did. Everyone did, including herself. Because it was her fault, of course that all of it was her fault. But, shhh. She though looking over his shoulder at Isa, pressing finger against lips. Right, shhh, on meeting after years you're supposed to say that, be cheerfull, maybe cry, forgive faults ... oh, yeah, maybe say 'I missed you' ? Isa shrugged shoulders. She didn't knew too.

Stepping back, her eyes stopped on one of her hands on Sato shoulders. This incredible urge to bite her fingers was making them twitch. She wanted to hear sound of crushed flesh, and then grate of teeth on bone, taste of her own blood, and maybe this time she would bite through bone, biting on joint should make it ... her eyes strolled to Isa who was shaking head. Yes, yes, I would scare him, wouldn't I?

Putting both hands on his cheeks, Ayame studied Sato face closely.
"You didn't changed a bit." she said finally with satisfied smile and nod. "Though ... You got too tall, Sato-chan." buring one feelings under other was her speciality. Noone could tell what she was really feeling, since she wasn't acting or lying other emotions. Only not telling all the truth, yes? Sliding hands to Sato shoulders again, she ignored throbbing in head, itching leg, hurting fingers. Who cared about those small things. "Why are you there?"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Of course I’ve gotten taller.” He responded. He’d always been shorter than her, and was sometimes picked on for his height. But when he got close to puberty, his height increased. He himself almost didn’t recognize it, but he didn’t really care. He held more concerns than his height back then. He was all alone, with the small assistance of another sacrifice whom helped him. It was the first person to be nice to him since his childhood went chaotic, so it made him feel happy to some degree.

His eye’s swept over her for a moment. “You haven’t changed much.” He replied. “Your hair…it’s not blond anymore.” He said as he pulled a hand up, touching over the small spot of blond hair ontop of her head. “Why’d you change the color?” He questioned. He noticed her hands, and he could also sense the small discomfort she was causing herself. But he wouldn’t question that yet. He didn’t want her to have some sort of panic attack and hurt herself more. Well, they were in the perfect place for such a thing, a hospital.

"I'm here, because i got into a little fight." He replied. "Well, a big one. 10 guys. I roughed up some of them, but they ended up getting the best of me." He said with a sigh. "Had a few broken ribs, cuts and bruises on me. I've been in here a week already. Still have another week to go.." He said with another sigh. "This place is bothersome, the nurses fear Kato and some of them hate coming to my room when i call them." He shrugged his shoulders. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:21 pm

"I'm not used to looking up at you." in her memory he was smal boy at which she could looked from above.

"Color? I just wanted." pulling whisp of her hair she observed bright red color. After accident she didn't had any serious reasons for anything. Neither dying blond hair nor piercing tongue or loosing ears. If it seemed amusing she would just do it not caring at all about consequences. "Though, mom got pissed off." she added chuckling. It was only passionate feeling she ever saw her mother showing. Usually she was cold and stoic, expressionless to anything Ayame did.

"Indeed." Ayame lifted his chin with one finger, spotting faint bruise in corner of his mouth. "Spend year there and we wil talking about beng bothersome." she mumbled, not realizing that she said her though out loud. It was happening a lot, she was just forgetting when she was still talking and when words were only in her mind.

"Kato?" did she ever heard that name? Sato was using it in same manner as she when she was talking about Isa. Was that something like that, imaginary personality? Frowning, her hand twitched, tip of ring finger touched lip.

"Ah, my friend got hurt and I came with her." Not whole truth, but most of it, she wasn't lying, was she? Her temple throbbed, reminding of oryginal purpose of comming here. But, shh. If not asked there was not reason to talk about her accident.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:25 pm

"Kato is..." He began. "My second personality." He replied. "Because of what...happened back then." He stated, though he didn't really want to speak of it. He knew she blamed herself for it, but it wasn't her fault at all. "He can take control over my body. He's..the vile part of me." He replied. "He gets us into a lot of trouble, including fights." He reported. He pulled his hand up showing another small bruise over his knuckles. "Kato has been around since i was about 6..right after you left." He replied with a sigh. "I guess i needed someone to take care of me."

"Your mom always seemed to get angry over some things." He replied. "I remember when she got angry because we picked flowers from her garden." He gave a small laugh. He missed those carefree days. Before everything went downhill.

"Your friend that is...wounded." He stated. "You mean your fighter?" He questioned. He could sense the fighter. It was always stronger when the unit was close by. He could feel the fighter not too far away from them. "Did your fighter get injured in a battle perhaps?" He questioned. He remembered a battle he took part in with his own fighter. They were fighting a in a small battle. Eru had taken a blow that was meant for Kato, and in return left the Nameless fighter injured. And Kato in anger from it. He shook off the memory of what happened.

"I know your a sacrifice Aya-Senpai...i sensed it as soon as you entered the building." He replied as he pulled down his shirt, revealing the black letters that shaped out in NAMELESS over his collar bone.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Before Ayame realized she already bited ring finger nail off. Spitting it she moved hand back from mouth. No, biting, no, no. Sato is getting worried. She clenched fingers on edge of her sleeves.
As she listened, she could feel something choking her from inside, growing in throat, disallowing swallowing, breathing, talking. "After you left", "I needed someone to take care of me" were killing sentences. Bending head down she held his hand looking at scratch, but not really seeing it.
In a moment she hided nasty feelings, she would take care of them later, and straighten putting on half smile.
"He isn't taking good care of you if he gets you into fights?" she shaked head. "Not good, I can't allow my nii-chan to got hurt like that." although they weren't real siblings she was calling him that from time to time. "Then, I'll take care of you from now on, yes? I'm older, Sato-chan, you need to listen to me." she added with silent giggle, sentences she used as child returning to her.

"It's pity that you didn't saw her face when I got back without ears and ..." she stopped for a second, of course, she was always sptting out somethng like that. "... and this." sticking tongue out she showed piercing. "I guess that it was then when she decided that I'm not human." it made her giggle, because mother really said something like that.

Chewing on her lip, her eyes strolled to Isa, following her as she was wandering from wall to wall. "Nah, my fighter didn't get in a fight ... just got injured. Just injured." her fingers twitched, but she would take care of them later. Later, when noone will be around, noone to see how crazy she still was, noone to report that to doctor.

"Nameless?" she run fingers over letters. Both cousins sacrifices ... we have screwed up family don't we? "When did your show? I got mine when I was 16." Doctors though that it was an infection, and really freaked out. She was more curious, and then she got to know Ritsu and started 'games' ... appearing of name wasn't so unfortunate. It was just simply amusing ...
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:32 pm

"He...really just wants the body to himself." He replied, sighing as he pulled his hands into his pockets. "And sometimes i let him take it for a 'spin' Usually when i gain consciousness he's gotten us hurt again, or we're at a bar." He said, looking at her. "Yes, you are older." He said. "But i'm not a child anymore Aya-Senpai." He gave her a smile. "Although he is quite useful in battles...even though i haven't had a battle in a while.."

"My name appeared when i was 13. Mom accused me of getting a tattoo. Said i was ruining my body and that she would not allow for a monster like me to stay in her home. She kicked me out on the streets." He stated. "Kazu didn't even attempt to help me at all. He just stayed with her. He doesn't seem to care about anyone but himself." He said with a sigh. Running a hand through his hair. "I've been on my own since then. Well, i've gotten help from Kato. If help is what we will call it. And my fighter, who have seemed to disappear..." He looked around the hospital.

"I was introduced into the world of Sacrifices and Fighters by a sacrifice himself. He told me that i was a master, and that there was another out in the world to obey my every command." He stated. "Although i don't like to force anyone to things." As he spoke, he moved over to the counter, grabbing gauges. He returned to her, taking her hand gently and wrapping the small wound she created for herself. "But as we are both Sacrifices, we both understand what our purpose is." He replied, finishing with her hand.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Ayame shrugged arms, his arguments were nothing. She smacked lips.
"Big boys are sensible enough to not got into fight with 10 people. And don't run away from hospital." Although, Sato was just the same as she was, getting annoyed and bored with hospital and running away. "Trouble maker, then~ How annoying." she sighed tapping teehe with tongue. "I'm no good, am I?"

Nuh-uh. Her fingers tapped fast tune on her thigh, anxious to do something, most likely, move close to mouth and got bitten. "Monster, Hm? Then they think the same. Mom think that I'm possesed." she smiled brightly pushing other feelings back. Being called possesed was after all better that those cold eyes she was giving her all life. "You was through a lot, wasn't you." Ayame mumbled.

Her learingn about meaning of Sacrifice and Fighter looked similar. Though, when he seemed to accept it, she run away. Someone bonded to her, too look after, worry, someone treating her as most imortant because of something so stupid as so called 'destiny' she would not believe in bullshit like that. Being as selfish as she was, being left alone was thing she wanted the most.
"Thanks." hand closed into fist, broken nails scratching palm. As soon as she will be left alone, she knew that she wil end up biting on her hands. And nights are long, I'd have plenty of time, plenty ...
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Run away from the hospital? It would seem she was on to him. "I can heal better without these people hovering over me." He replied with a sigh. He hated the hospital. He hated doctors, and he hated anyone that talked down to him. Like the police officers that investigation his molestation. He'd run across the same type of people. Mostly people that would question him about his recent fights. About the people he put in the hospital for fighting with them.

"Yes. But these fights...make me feel pain when i get injured." He replied as he walked to the counter once more, leaning against his. He pulled his hands up to his chest. "When you get use to feeling pain from battles. And suddenly that pain leaves. You start to long for that pain again." He replied. "I guess you can say I'm addicted to it somehow." He gave a fumbled smile. He glanced down to her hand, wondering if she held the same urges for pain he did. "I'm not the same child you knew back then Aya-Senpai. My appearance may not have changed, but i have changed greatly mentally."

He asked a question he never imaged he'd ask in his life. "How is he?" he asked, speaking of his uncle. His happy expression as well as tone had gone. He could barely get the 3 letters out of his mouth, his tone being blank.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:06 am

Ayame noded in agreement.
"Hospital beds are uncomfortable like hell. I heal better outside of there as well~" after being bed ridden in here for almost year she avoided coming there. Even if she got into a fight, which wasn't rare with her lifestyle, she would visit hospital only to het her medicines.
"They ask too many questions." on which she of course wasn't anserwing.

"Nuh-uh, I'm not a masochist~" Ayame tilted head. Didn't Ritsu said something like that? Ah, no, he said that I'm a sadist. Being in pain or causing pain, she never cared about that. Pain was thing that was happening, nothing to be afraid of, and nothing to long for.
"We growed old." after all she wasn't even Ayame from 4 years ago, not to mention 6 year old girl she was back then.

Ayame eyes suddenly narrowed, hands opened and closed. In one moment angry, cornered beast took over her.
"Who are you talking about?" she hissed, rage just dripping from every letter. She knew too good who he was asking about.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:25 am

Well, I happen to believe that I may soon become a masochist myself.” He said. “At least for fighting people. Even though my other personality is worse than me. I tend to try and avoid fights, but Kato attracts him. He can make a fight out of everything.” he insisted.

He continued to look down at the ground. Not even wanting to mention the name of the man who ruined him. Ruined what life he could have had as a normal child, at least until his name appeared. But that would have been 7 years of being like everyone else. And maybe he could have even spent those years with Aya. He’d only image how that would have gone. Best friends as children, family.

Uncle…Your father..” He spoke. “How is he. I haven’t heard a word from him.” He spoke, his eye’s were cold as he stared over to her. He could feel the anger coming from her, but he pushed it aside. He held the grounds to gain anger every time he thought of his uncle, but at this moment he didn’t. His hold body and presence was still in it's calm nature, but his eyes showed everything that needed to be told. Very different from the weeping eye's she saw when she left.

[[g2g to work, bbl.]
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:17 am

Ayame hands were trembling, she all was shaking, feeling this nasty red thing blinding her, making her loose control. She backed, to the moment she leande on the wall. Talking about him, thinking about him, every little thing about him was pushing her button. He was only thing able to make her this mad. Her mind was spinning, she didn't knew hwere she was, then she knew again, and then she was lost.

Ayame laughed, as if someone other took over her body. "Who? I don't remember having father." it was calm, cold voice, she was one step from going mad, second time this week.

"Ayame! Calm down right now. It's alright, you need to control yourself, remember?"
Doctor with short brown hair stopped before her, catching her wrists. "Nurse!" he yelled "It's Aya!" nurse that poked head out of room dissapear and came back running, holding syringe.
Sacrifice pressed hands against temples, shutting eyes tight. But it didn't help, screaming in her head and those things dancing before her eyes ...
"No! Go away! Not again!" she pushed doctor back, eyes wide open as she was looking at world visible only for her. "Not again, not again!" and before anyone could stop her, she run away.

"Young man." doctor coughed, rubbing chest where Ayame hitted him. "Don't worry, she is just regural schizophrenic. Usually completly calm and composed, though talking about her father for some reason makes her go berserk. Ah, but she know when she might be dangerous and run away to not hurt anyone, so ..." he sighed and coughed again. "Though, she never said why her father is forbidden topic. Are you somehow related to her? We can't get ahold of her family to take care of her. She is dangerous to herself and her surrondings, she shouldn't be living alone, but we can't make her stay in hospital nor convince to hire nurse ... You can never say what's happening in brain of schizophrenic." Doctor was talkative, mental diseases were fascinating for him, and he could talk and talk about them ...

She almost did it again, almost. Running through corridors, chased by voices in her head, she needed place to hide. Dark, small place where she would be able to go back to her usual self, dark place where noone will see her.
Alone, empty, where she would be sure to not hurt anyone dear to her, not again.

[okay.]

Last edited by MajoNeko on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:54 am

Tsukiyoko tried not ease drop on their conversation, she really did but her desire to find out more about Ayame won out in the end. So she had listened.

The young man was apparantly a realative of Ayame's which surprised her. She had never heard her talk about her family bofore and from the feelings that were blazing through their link, only to be buried whereever Ayame kept her true feelings.

Tsu started to panic when she felt, more than heard, Ayame's breakdown. She got up as Ayame ran past her and walked over to the doctor who was still standing there blabbering when he needed to be helping his patient.

She felt her anger grow as she walked over to the two of them. She raised her hand and even though she normally very sweet and wouldn't dream of attacking, she struck him across the face so hard that it left a blood red hand print on his cheek.
" You hack! Stop standing there jabbering and go help her! Standing here isn't doing a thing!" she screamed at him. The nurses stood nearby stunned at her actions. They had never seen her act like that.

She whirled turned the young man, she hadn't caught his name, " And you! You should be helping her too. She's part of your family isn't she? We have to find her!" she screamed at him with tears brimming in her blue eyes, her ears pressed flat to her head. In her frustration, she had completely forgotten that the two of them had never met before. He had no idea who she was.

With that being said she starting searching for Ayame through their link since she was already out of sight and she had no idea where Ayame might run to in her current state.

(I hope that nobody minds if I jump in)
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:35 am

Doctor stepped back rubbing his cheek. But after all he was always taking care of mental diseases, patients hited him not once or twice.
"Now, now, calm down. She had breakdown, right now she is pretty dangerous, as she doesn't really control herself. That's why she run away, Ayame has experience with taking care of her disease." he nodded, poking slaped cheek with one finger. Yeah, there shouldn't be swelling. "She will be alright. Hide somewhere, probably again attend to bite her fingers off, and when we find her, she will be perfectly alright. It's her 'pattern'. Oi, girl, really, don't go after her." he observed violet haired neko leaving and sighed. "Kids these days, so aggresive. Man is afraid of normal girl more than crazy..." mumbling he headed to his gabinet. After all he knew where she would hide, and that she will come to see him after she return back to normal. "Fascinating, fascinating." Especially her self-consciousness in aggresive state, she wasn't going completly blind ...

Roof, hospital roof was perfect place as usual. And here, that was this place after big vent, on corner of building. Highest place of hospital, one where hospital staff feared climb. It was dirty, wet from melting snow. Ayame climb there and sat pressing forehead against knees. She already bited off nail from middle finger, and started to chew on skin. It wasn't painfull, only taking her back to calm days when she was empty shell, sitting in her catatonia like doll. Her other hands was still moving, open and close and open again. She hated it, she couldn't stop that at all ... glaring with disgust at hand moving like spider in agony, she stopped chewing on middle finger and closed teeth at side of other hand. It needed to be calmed down, this nasty movement ... Occuping herself with gnawing palm, rage was leaving her, allowing to come back to more composed state of mind. Good, good, just great. something crunched under her teeth. How long, 13 years? And there you go, showtime. Failure, failure. Only good that doctor won't be far away, my head hurts. Mm, yeah, but now, how I find Sato later?
Turning hand she nibbled skin on wrist and then closed teeth on thumb.
In this state simple biting nails wasn't enough.

Last edited by MajoNeko on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:13 am

Tsukiyoko almost couldn't contain her rage at Ayame's supposed "Doctor". The man was a joke. All he wanted to do was watch as Ayame fell apart. ' Well, I'm not going to let that happen,' she thought angrily. It was her duty to protect Ayame even if Ayame didn't want her to.

She didn't walk very far because if she tried to find Ayame right now she would just get lost. She was just so angry that she couldn't think straight. That's when she realized that the anger wasn't all hers. Some of it was Ayame's.

Tsu leaned against the wall, her neck wound throbbing with pain from when she had starting screaming. She took several deep breathes to try and calm down since she couldn't help anyone the way she was at the moment.

She sent as many comforting feelings as she could think of through the link to Ayame since it wasn't going crazy like it had earlier in the park. She just hoped they helped since Ayame tended to ignore her most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:27 am

" And you! You should be helping her too. She's part of your family isn't she? We have to find her!"

She was speaking to him, her voice raised. At first he was too confused of what was happening to Ayame in front of him that he barely felt the presence of her fighter there. He knew exactly who she was. Not by name, but he knew who she was. The fighter of Ayame. But her words were right, She was his family. The only family he actually claimed. He disowned the rest.

"She likes high places." He said as he turned, walking down the hall. He stopped for a moment, turning to look around at the doctor. "I don't care what disease she has. If i ever find you sticking her with needles, i'll personally make sure you won't be able to walk around." He said, his eye's making contact with the other, very sharp. The voice had changed swift, it was slightly rougher, more cold. Kato had been awakened.

He made his way to the roof of the hospital, looking around. "I know your here Ayame!" He called as he walked around, a slightly bored look over his face, hands shoved in his pockets. He walked a bit more, catching a glimpse of her. Biting herself again. He sighed loudly, walking over. He knelt down, grabbing her wrist. "This my dear cousin wont help you at all." He said. "If you really want to get your frustration you, you go around and knock people's heads off." He said with a smirk. His blue eyes seemed to be darker. "It's a great stress reliever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healing Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Wounds   Healing Wounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Wounds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: Hospital-
Jump to: