Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Endless Fighter

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

Endless Fighter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:28 pm

oh no no, only thing i had to change was where her name was heh it was a mistake i realized AFTER I posted it, but to make changes to more detailed things, im trying to avoid heh

Also I am headin to the Park, to be more on point "Steps of the cat"
if anyone wishes to join me. ^_^

Last edited by Evangi Magdalene on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add where I was heading)
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:55 am

Yay! You made your profile! I can't wait to rp with you!

Suki: I can't wait too! *smiles softly*
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:37 am

Welcome! I love your second reference picture. What a nice outfit. Smile
I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but someone could recolor the picture for you.
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:44 am

Enrai wrote:
Welcome! I love your second reference picture. What a nice outfit. Smile
I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but someone could recolor the picture for you.
thanks, i was meanin to do it myself but the program i currently have isnt working right, gonna have to find another way to do it unless someone is willing to change then.

Then again she does have the habbit of dying her hair, and In real life when people take pictures they dont always look completely the same something changes weither it be outfit, hair, shape of body, or growth. So thats kinda why i kept it everything looks pretty similier except the hair.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:58 am

Evangi Magdalene wrote:
Then again she does have the habbit of dying her hair, and In real life when people take pictures they dont always look completely the same something changes weither it be outfit, hair, shape of body, or growth. So thats kinda why i kept it everything looks pretty similier except the hair.

Oh, yeah, I didn't think it was a bad thing at all! I just wanted you to knwo you could. >__<;;
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:03 am

heh well thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:07 am

I get distracted and now we're three pages into this. Sheesh. I'm not going to bother trying to pick up where Nori left off.

-Pets Rai.- It's okay dear.

You know, Evangi, I've been slow lately, and the age difference between the Endless units hit me a little while ago. It's like the female version of Soubi and Ritsuka, just not as dramatic. It's going to be interesting watching you two.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:23 am

The age difference is pretty big. But that is okay!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:58 pm

How old was soubi and ritsuka, when roleplaying I try to stick to my real age, its hard to roleplay younger or older though I have done it before.
which will be interesting.. if evangi and I have the same age.. wouldnt you think we have the same.. >.> birthday :3...
I dont mind the difference, and as long as Suki doesnt mind then its fine by me.

But i will admit i feel kinda old since Suki is so young Lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:27 am

Ritsuka is 12, maybe 13 now, and Soubi is 20 I believe. So I guess their age difference is the same as you two.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:29 am

Suki-chan is 14 so yea about the same age.
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:11 am

heh im older then soubi xD thats interesting, but yeah its about the same i suppose and its fine
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:27 am

it must be very interesting to see you two rp!
the background it's very interesting and different from others, specially the mother part, must have been hard for Evangi u.u
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Houtaro wrote:
it must be very interesting to see you two rp!
the background it's very interesting and different from others, specially the mother part, must have been hard for Evangi u.u
I would think if anything it would just confuse her on how to be treated by people and at the same time very sensative to arguments. It would explain her temper and makes her slightly over protective.

Evangi: "But I have been trying to hold my tongue...just isnt always possible.."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 am

Welcome to the rp. I hope that you love it here.

Tsu: I know what you mean. Some times you just can't hold your tongue. But I think that's a good thing. You should let people know what's on your mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:48 pm

Oh me liked Eva-san hope she can handle Nexy, also is she a Mac Girl? Very Happy if Nexy befriends with her can he get a discount at any Apple Store? i mean he really needs it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:11 am

I'm kinda confused, where did computers get into evan profile. Now i'll have to go read over itagain >_<'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:09 pm

lookie below the elbow of your right arm on your ava XD its a bitten apple Very Happy aka Apple's logo Very Happy here pic XDEndless Fighter - Page 2 Apple-logo
soo nexy thought she were an Apple gal Very Happy and so did I Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Oh, wow. You're right. I never noticed myself.
Good eye Arthus.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:22 pm

how long has been this thingie running? man it jumps to the eye XD
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:54 pm

yeah i realized what you ment this morning.. it was buggin me last night and the first thing i thought as i crawled out of bed was AH the picture! lol >_<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:44 pm

lol so discount yes or no? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endless Fighter   Endless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endless Fighter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2