Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lake at night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lake at night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:05 pm

"I stoled it from you when we meet in hospital first time." she anserwed. She didn't admit that she stole more than one pill. "Zbyt oczywiste" she added in polish smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:09 pm

(What does that mean?)

Tsukiyoko nodded, the false smile still on her face," I see. But how did you know that I needed them back then. We had just met. Never mind don't answer that." she waved her hand in a dismissive way," You shouldn't steal things. I'm not worth getting into all that trouble for."

She was still really worried but she would have to go to the doctor to find out if the recent fit meant something really bad. She sighed. She hated the doctor because he always made such a big fuss over everything. He made it sound like she was going to die any minute when it was far from the truth in her humble opinion.

" So sleepy......So very sle-e-py," she whispered quietly. She wasn't even aware that she had said it. Her eyes grew dim and she slipped into a blissful unconsciousness
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:18 pm

"Does this happen often?" May asked pointing to the unconsious girl.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:28 pm

(means: too obvious. Aya isn't fluent in polish so it don't much fit that situation, but it should be that way)

"And here she goes down." Ayame checked her fighter pulse putting fingers on artery near her throat. Nah, just tired ... she though as she get up. "It isn't really serious.'' she anserwed shortly don't wanting to explain. It was too much of a bother." When that one wake up say that I went take care of buisness ..." with last word little flame showed in her eyes. Ayame stretched arms and making light grin she walked into forest quickly dissappearing in shadows. Suddenly she stopped and glanced back at Tsu and girl on bench. "I'll be back in a while." she said as she turned and started to trot. She knew park as her own pocket - and all shortcuts. This one lead to Tsu workplace.

[Ayame has left THE PARK and is going to CITY CENTER]

Last edited by MajoNeko on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:39 pm

( Ah I see. Oh dear, It looks like Ayame is going to kick some butt.)

Tsukiyoko sighed softly as she felt her fighter's touch but didn't react much other than that. She shifted slightly to get more comfortable where she lay on the soft grass. Her ears twitched slightly as she dreamed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:34 am

May yawned as she waited for the other girl to wake up. She wondered what Abcde-chan was doing. She felt herself fall under but quickly slaped herself. May knew she couldn't take any chances. She would not be a victim. No chance.

"I'm tired but I just can't leave her here." she said quietly. She sighed as her eyes closed. Maybe just a few moments. May too fell into the welcoming darkness. But before this happened she felt someone sit by her.

"Go to sleep now, my wonder May." said a mans voice. She knew this voice. It was her father's.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:24 pm

Tsukiyoko blinked her eyes as she started to wake up. She sat up quickly as she heard a strange man's voice. She couldn't believe that she had blacked out again. That hadn't happened since she had met Ayame which was admittedly not that long ago but it still counted in her opinion.

She looked around and didn't see Ayame. "I wonder where she went." she wondered aloud," But first, to find out who this guy is."

She turned in the strange man's direction and asked," Mind telling me who you are Mister." she didn't mean to sound rude but for some reason this guy put her on edge and she learned to trust her instincts a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:06 pm

May's father was just about to pick May up when he heard a voice. He quickly turned around to see a girl around his precious daughter's age. A smirk spread on his face at the sight of her ears.

"My name is Jack Myers." he lied. He stepped away from May and toward the girl.

"Whats your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:22 pm

Tsukiyoko really had a bad feeling about this guy. Something didn't feel right. So she decided to leave as soon as she got the chance. If she got the chance, the crazy look in this guy's eyes when he saw her ears freaked her out even more.

" My name is Noriko Yamamoto. It's nice to meet you Mister Myers.," she told him quickly. There was no way that she was giving this guy her real name. No way on Earth. She gently shook May's shoulder to try and wake her up. She wasn't about to leave her anywhere near him by herself.

She sent a trill of panic through her link with Ayame, hoping that if something did happen that at least someone knew. She just hoped that she would feel it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:31 pm

May felt her shoulder being shook. She opened her eyes to see Tsukiyoko. May then remembered her father was here.

"Tsukiyoko, get away from here. My father is near. He is very dangerous." she said. May had to get her out of here. She then spotted her father behind Tsukiyoko.

"Whats wrong dear? Why so scared?" he said pulling a wicked dagger from his belt.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:56 pm

" Crude! I knew this guy was bad news! I just knew it!," Tsukiyoko screamed when she saw the knife and kicked the guy calling himself Jack Myers hard in the kneecaps to slow him down.

She ran and grabbed May's hand and began to run. " This guy's you're dad. Can't you make him leave us alone?" she panted out as she ran. She was in no shape to be running like this but she didn't have much choice.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:04 pm

Ayame make sure to run through forest without a sound. She just felt there wasn't something going on. Tsu was scared.
She saw that man from far away. Holding dagger in his hand with Tsu in front of him, and short girl on bench. Shit. I though I knew all lunatics in that town ... she though creeping closer and talking tailor pin from her jeans. Tsu kicked man and started to run with short girl. Good move Tsu. But not with your condition. she though.
When Ayame was at edge of forest she jumped suddenly grabbing mans hair with one hand and with other one stickint pin into side of his neck. Pin was to short to kill him, but should be enough to shock him. As man stagger she kicked his knees making him fall down and make sure to land that way her knees hited his kidneys. Hiting kidneys hurted like hell, and landing with all her weight should make him half unconscious. Before he had chance to even twitch she snached dagger from his hand and tossed it to Tsu.
''Tsu! Catch!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:09 pm

May watched her father be taken down. "Sorry." was all she could say.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 pm

Not paying attention if Tsu catched dagger or not Ayame hitted man in the back of head with all her might. His body suddenly become loose as he passed out. Dhe sited on his back and took pin from his neck. A little of blood stained her fingers. Ayame wiped it in grass and rised his eyelid a little to make sure he was unconscious. He'll be out for some time. If it'll go good he will pee blood for month. She though waving hand to Tsu and short girl to call them back.
Sudden blow of wind moved her hair and make her shiver. It was already quite cold. And she perspirated from running. "I hope I won't catch cold." she mumbled moving her hand on man neck. She checked his pulse just in case.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:29 pm

May knelt down beside her dad. "I'm so sorry you were involved. If only I didn't fall asleep." May's voice broke as tears came. She tried to blink them away.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:39 pm

Tsu didn't catch the knife because she was too surprised to see Ayame come out of now where. She knew that link thing was powerful but she didn't think it worked that well. She would have to trust that thing more.

She went over to May and put her hand on her shoulder," It's all right. It wasn't your fault." She then turned to Ayame.

"Ayame, how did you get here so fast and why are you covered in pizza toppings, You didn't go to try and mess with my boss did you-u-u.......," she was interupted by a massive fit of coughing. It went on for several seconds. When it stopped she felt something wet on her hand and she looked at it.

She nearly fainted from shock when she saw the blood," Well that's not g-g-good." she crumpled to the ground unconscious from the strain of recent events. Her body couldn't take so much.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:46 pm

Ayame chuckled as she took off her tank top. She undo shoulder strap from her bra and put top on again. Then she joined straps together and bind mans hand with it.
"Call police and ambulance." she said shortly getting up on her feet. "Say that some pervert attacked us and hurted our friend. Quickly." She turned Tsu that way her fighter was lying on her side. That way she won't choke with blood coming from her mouth. "I knew, she overdid." Ayame mumbled. Playing with Tsu hair and waiting for short girl to end calling police and ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:08 pm

Tsukiyoko sighed a bit at the treament of her hair but didn't really do anything else. She barely even breathed. Her breathes were uneven and sounded painful but this was good sign. Since she could still breathe that meant that her lungs weren't filled with fluid or at least not much of it.

-----------------------------------------------------

The paramedics came quickly. One the guys sighed when he saw who it was.

" Figures that it's her. Don't worry Miss, she should be fine," he said as he and his partner took out their supplies and got to work. It didn't take long and she was in the ambulance.

He turned back to the girls," Either of you want to come with us?"

[Tsukiyoko and May have left THE PARK and going to HOSPITAL]
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:56 pm

Ayame shaked her head. ''I need to go back home." she lied with calm face. ''When she wake up please tell her that I'll visit later. But take her with you." She pated short girl on head. "She is a little bit in shock from when that man attacked us." She smiled once again as she turned in the direction of lake and walked away.
I had good feeling about that night form beginning. she though staring at moons reflection in water.

[Ayame has left THE PARK and is going to BACK ALLEYS]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake at night   Lake at night - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake at night
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3