Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathless [BLANK] Fighter

Go down 
+7
Zain
Michelle Lawler
Libraria
Deathless
Nightmare
Enrai
MajoNeko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:21 am

Oh yeah Abby is awesome. No denying that.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:41 am

*high fives*
Trying to picture the girl behind Tsu in abby clothes... tis hard. But awsum ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:05 am

Yeah, she really does dress like that. Well, kinda like that. Some of Abby's skirts are too short for her to wear. LOL She's so shy and all.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:44 am

Yeah I have to say I'm not much of a short skirts kinda person, myself but I do love my skinnys though ^_^ Ahh I have too many hehe... actually I don't think that's possible tbh.
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:47 am

LOL, I gotta agree with you on that one. I love skinny jeans.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:56 am

Hehe ^_^ I remember my mum tellin me about these skinnies that you wear in the bathtub and the water makes then shrink to fit you, obvioulsy it's a stretchy denim so you can slip into them alright, unfortunatley it was an 80's item. Shame cause it's so hard to find skinnys that fit right these days.
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:34 am

Iremember reading something about that. Wish they had something like that now. I could really use it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:21 am

Same same, being so short makes it a lot harder aswell. -_- but it's worth the touble when you find a pair that you really like etc.
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:48 am

Yeah I can see how it would. But you got problems if you're tall too. Hardly any of the ones that I've got are long enough and if they are, then they're way to big. Suckage on an epic scale.
Back to top Go down
Deathless
1st year member
Deathless

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:54 am

Lol love the randomness going on her XD
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:03 am

That's part of the fun here. Well, from what I've seen anyway. LOL
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:35 am

Yeah, look on any of the get to know threads that are about 4 pages long, it's offtopic. Well, we usually call it the power of offtop. See apart from the offtop section, in the get to know threads it's basically like general chit chat. In a way you get to know other people.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Yes it's exactly like that. But then again this is the Get To Know section so it makes sense that it's a little offtopic sometimes. (cough, cough)
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:39 pm

"a little offtopic sometimes" ...

that was epic XD
all I see in this section is bunch of offtops, and only a little bit of actual talking about characters ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:20 am

LOL

Yep, sorry about that. ><; I do it too so I'm not innocent about this particular offence.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Well i think every body whos ever talked here has gone offtop at some point, it'd be a bit boring if we didn't.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:52 pm

I concur, lol. I only read the get to know section to see what whacky things people start talking about. (Unless I've actually read the profile in question, then I say hi.)
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 pm

I love reading new profiles ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:51 am

I do too. It's always to get to know someone's character before you meet them in an rp. It's kind of nice to know what to expect or at least have some idea of what you're getting into. LOL
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:24 am

Yeah, I like to read random RPs too, some are quite interesting, I'm reading yours atm Tsu ^_^ aswell as Zains and Nightmares, can't wait to see where that leads to, and theres some others like the trusted one.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Yeah I know. I'm following a lot of the rps right now. Since my internet is so slow at home, I can read those while I wait for pages to load. I love doing that since it keeps me up to date with people.

I'm really enoying Nightmare and Zain's too. I can wait to see where it goes either.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Yeah, at first I thought it may end up in a fight, I have to say I didn't excpect the turn it's taken.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:55 pm

I did too and I didn't expect the turn either. I just hope that no one gets hurt or something. That would be bad.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Mmm hmm, although if anyone did get hurt it least it would still be interesting reading, as long as it wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:17 am

Oh I agree completely.

Wow, we agree so much that I'm almost worried that you can read my mind. LOL.
You can't,......... right? (is slightly wary but in a more comical way than anything else)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathless [BLANK] Fighter
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next