Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathless [BLANK] Fighter

Go down 
+7
Zain
Michelle Lawler
Libraria
Deathless
Nightmare
Enrai
MajoNeko
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Deathless [BLANK] Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:24 am

Hello~
You're constantly in skirts hm? My fighter is like that too ...

And, cats XD
I have the feeling that there are a lot of characters who like/keep cats.

Ayame: I need to say ... yaa~ Kyros, your family is growing~

----------------

And btw. as I said in PM, what you sent to me was really old version of rules ... so, please, read it again.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Welcome Shivani! I remember you from Sacrifice + Fighter. I'm sorry your partner left.

Your background was great to read though, very thought out and such. Her battle style is really awesome also.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:17 pm

MajoNeko wrote:

Ayame: I need to say ... yaa~ Kyros, your family is growing~

kyros: BWAHA, my minions are growingXDXDXDXDXDXD

Apparently he's got a witchdoctor.... Shi you come up with some of the most randomisk things at times......o.O

*attacks SHi-chan* About damn time you finished rewrtiing this you lazy girl! You told me you were gona join us at the end of the month....like a month ago! DX

*sniff* So unloved....
Back to top Go down
Deathless
1st year member
Deathless

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:36 pm

o quit ur crying Kyr, can't rush someone when their writting...... Was trying to think of something different for a change shoot me.

Hi again Enrai^^ Its nice to see some familair faces here.....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:10 am

Welcome to the forum~
I do hope you have a great time.
.. nothing good to say x]
Aanyway, nice meeting you.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:09 am

Hello ^_^ Welcome to chou, interesting past. I swear your appearance pic looks like Saber, except casual dress. She looks cool anywho =D Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:10 am

For some reason, her picture reminded me of the girl off Soul Eater who works with Soul. I dunno why, though.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:15 am

Refusing to reply (but really wants to, *mental argument*).... and failing, ah we're gonna end up taking over all the threads sam hehe *starts plotting eviliy* I'm gonna shut up now, but yeah I agree. Hmm, who is it? Will we ever know? I haven't shut up yet have I...
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:16 am

No, you haven't. But we should work on taking them all over. I say we're doing a pretty good job already. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:36 am

Hehe, it would certainly be quite fun, although it would be rather tiring, and a load of convos at once would be quite hard... but the challenge would certainly be interesting *evil glint in her eye* Oh you know how I was saying I was getting addicted to mock the week, that was the last one out of the back to backs... excuse me while I go sit in a corner and cry.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:57 am

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Zain: Shit more bloodhounds?! This is going to be harder than I thought. Damn Ritsu!

Sorry Zain is a bit cranky trying to get home and people keep jumping in front of his car!
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:30 am

I've just read that, poor Zain, something tells me this is gonna be an epic RP. I'm betting Zains name was on that list of assignments.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:58 am

Nao: Zain, do you want a cookie to cheer you up? They come with free milk. Well, it's all free 'cuz the cookies are free too. SO! Free cookies and milk!

Woah.
I love Mock The Week. And Buzzcocks. And QI. >D< Mock the Week is my favourite because of Russell Howard. :3
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: ---   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Oh isn't Russle Howard just hillarious. I was watching Russle Howards Good News the other day and it had me on the floor laughing till I couldn't breathe aalll the way through. BBCThree pics some good stuff.

Michelle:Did you say... FREE cookies and milk... *tummy rubbles*
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:33 pm

Nao: *Nod* Yeah, Free cookies and Milk.

He's just the aweshomez.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Michelle:*bats eyelashes* Your home made cookies? The really nice ones?
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Nao: Yeah, them ones.
xD
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:19 pm

Michelle:*smiles cutely, tilting her head and using her favourite sweet voice* Naaaooo, I've been feeling down lately *obvious lie* can I have a cookie please, to cheer me up aswell.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Nao: Hah. Sure you can. *Gives you a plate and cup with cookies and milk in/on them*
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Michelle:*Munches happily on cookies then takes a sip of the milk* Thank you so much, these are the really nice ones.

Last edited by Michelle Lawler on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Nao: No problem!

Last edited by Libraria on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:25 pm

You reply quick.

Last edited by Michelle Lawler on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Do I? Well.. Not really. Loads of people reply faster than me. o_o"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Twice now your reply has been like a minute after mine ^_^ I reply slow as snails sometimes, though atm I am watching a film.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:30 pm

xD I'm watching the anime Marmalade Boy.
Such a wierd show.. <_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathless [BLANK] Fighter   Deathless [BLANK] Fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathless [BLANK] Fighter
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next