Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:11 pm

"It's just asshole I'm working with." she anserwed pushing her hair away from face. He just managed to spoil her freshly achieved good mood. Ayame sat on May bed and pushed cell phone into her bag. She glanced back at May.
"How come you stayed here for night?" Ayame took of her shoes and sat comfortably. She was still angry, but she planned to vent this anger on moron which employed her. As she stared at short girl she take off from her bag small disposable syringe and attached needle to it. If she wanted remedy to work on time she needed to use it now. She gived herself injection and tossed used syringe into trashcan in the corner of room. I wasn't doing it for so long ... she though wiping little blood that came from place where she got injected.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:55 am

May nodded. She worked for one too. Tried to convince her to let him take ears. Bastard. She sighed.

"I passed out do to some body reactions from something my bastard of a father injected with." she answered.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:44 am

"Hmm~" Ayame moved her arm to see if more blood is coming, but injected place dried already. Maple after that she though. Or I'll just pass out after he go. she glanced at girl.
"Your dad." she get up and walked to window to look outside. Medicine was slowly starting to work. Not good. How long ... ? she started to wonder how long she weren't sleeping. "That's 4th day." she mumbled. She couldn't help having insomnia, but getting injected with that medicine means she was going to be really exhausted afterwards. And getting injected on 4 th day, when she was already tired, was quite dangerous. No helping it. suddenly she rememberd something. She turned to girl and glanced at her.
"Sacrifice or fighter?" she whispered that way Tsu parents won't hear.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:46 am

Zain walks into the hospital with the grocery bags in hand. He heads to the front desk and speaks to one of the clerks. "Excuse me is the pharmacy open right now." he asks as she smiles at him. "Yes we finished remodeling the pharmacy last week." Zain nods. "Thank you" Zain mentions as he walks off towards the pharmacy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:37 pm

May looked up at Ayame. She had heard her mumbling. May couldn't understand what she was saying. She layed on her back and closed her eyes.

"Fighter." May replied just as quietly.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:34 pm

"Hmm~ Those are only ones I meet recently ..." Ayame adjusted bandage on her hand losing interest in topic.
Her phone rang again making her jump. "What the ..." she pulled phone out of bag and picked up.
"Yes?" that wasn't man she was actually working with. She saw this number first time. It wasn't uncommon. Probably new work. When they came, they came in groups~ she thougt leaving room and closing doors after her. Ayame smiled heading towards other side of corridor. New work mean more money.
"Akay?" voice ont he other side sounded confused. "Yeah." of course he was confused. After hearing that stupid nickname he was expecting guy to pick up. "Don't bother. What it is?" she didn't want to lose possible employer. She sat on the windowsill noticing that she forgot to put shoes on and was wearing only socks. Whatever she though focusing on the phone.
"Okay, they say you're dependable. Transport." Ayame smiled. Transports of data was one of greatest tasks. "Where, when, how much?" it could even mean trip outside town. "We need you to ... Ayame sat more comfortably listening to explanations. Beach! Great, I need rest. she though. Person on the other side was talking much and really colorfull, and from tone Ayame guessed it was woman. Even if this job was low pay she still would do that. "Okay, enough." she stopped woman blabber. "That's easy. Don't fret cutie. I'll give you phone when I'll be back." she hang up smiling from plesant thoughts.
Now even meeting with that moron later wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Zain makes it to the pharmacy counter and places his bags on one arm. As he waits for the bandages he pulls out his phone to look at the time. It is 2:14 pm now. "Thank God I don't have to be at the guild hall today. I am in no mood for art right now." Zain thought as he buys the bandages and decides to head back out the way he came.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Ayame make herself comfortable on windowsill. She lean her head on window and looked outside. As she closed eyes she though : 10 minutes at most not that she didn't wanted to sleep longer. She just couldn't. Besides, it wasn't really sleeping or even napping. She was still half conscious, hearing whats going on around her. Her breath slowed down and her body relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:52 pm

As Zain was heading out he noticed the red-haired girl from before sleeping soundly on the windowsill. "I guess she took the advise after all. I hope everything is okay now." Zain watches for a few moments and then decides that he should leave her be. He continues to walk to the door to exit.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:19 pm

"Hmm?" Ayame opened eyes so suddenly her pupils didn't manage to get smaller. "Ow!" light was to bright for her dilated pupils so she closed them and waited a moment before she opened them again. I heard those footsteps before. She glanced around and noticed teal haired fighter which she had meet in the morning.
"Oh~ Did you get hurt as well?" she said don't really hoping for anserw.
She jumped from windowsill and in that moment her phone rang. "Again?" she mummured as she looked at phone to check who it was.
"You again? I said I'll see ..." but man wasn't lisening to her, he already started his monolog. "Saeki, you see, I though, that it'll be better to put that on first site, but then ..." he was talking some nonsense as if he was talking only to hear his own voice. "Calm down, calm down..." Ayame mumbled to herself. Suddenly her nerve snapped. "Enough!" she took a swing, and noticing teal haired man opening front door, she threw phone with all her strenght. If flew few centimiters above man head and landed on the street. After a secound car crushed it to pieces. "Bother me now, asshole." she smiled to herself turning in direction of Tsu room.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 pm

May heard the door open and shut but didn't care. She thought back to the previous night. This has to stop happening. May curled into a ball as the tears came. She didn't cry much. May knew she had to get out. But where would she go. Her father won't buy her a new place, she had a hard enough time getting out of the house. She was going to be fired. May knew this. She could get a new job. May's tears stopped at this realisation. She fell asleep at this thought.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Ayame stoped before Tsu room doors when she heard very silent crying. Not good she wasn't in mood to comfort anyone. Besides, she never was good at it. "Not good, not good~" she hummed silently, sitting on floor next to doors. It seems short girl problems didn't end with knocking down her dad. "sigh~ Get to sleep girl." Ayame mumbled starting to bite her nail. I need to talk with Tsu in private. she added in thoughts, straining her ears to catch moment when short girl fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Zain noticed the phone that flew past his head and land in the street. The cell phone was crushed by a speeding SUV. Zain turned to see the red-haired girl now sitting against the door looking down at the floor. Suru popped out os his jacket just to look around and see why they had stopped again. "Down Suru. I don't need us getting into trouble." Zain mentions as she heads back into Zain's jacket. Zain walks over to the red-haired girl to see if everything is okay. As he approaches he sees the door is slightly ajar and he can hear the soft cries of someone inside.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Ayame turned head and saw teal haired man coming closer. "Shh." she smiled a little pointing finger at doors. "I'm waiting for her to fall asleep." she wraped arms around her legs and lean head on knee. I hope she will soon. I need to go back. she though glancing at door. And I need word with Tsu ... she got feeling that short girl cries a lot. It was secound time she met her, and second time girl cried.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Zain bent down to her level placing his groceries gently on the ground. He whispered in her ear. "Is everything alright?" Zain asks her as he looks at the door while listening to the soft cries!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:13 pm

"Do it look like it's not?"Ayame looked him in the eyes. This close she noticed they are exactly the same color as his hair. Kitten still here. she though. "You carry that kitten everywhere." well, that was good some people cared for their pets. Her mind tried to change course of her thoughts, but medicine started already working, so it was easy to focus ... easier than usual, at most. "You got hurt?" she turned head a little to hear if short girl stopped crying and went to sleep already.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:22 pm

"You look more annoyed than pissed off from before thats all. It just seemed like you had something on your mind. Suru only comes with me part of the time. She usually stays home and takes care of the hose for me but today was the day she can come with me." Zain forgot that he didn't place the bandages in any of the grocery bags. "I'm a little sore so I need to get some more bandages because I ran out of them. What brings you here besides getting treated?" Zain asked as he is curious about this red-haired girl now.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:33 pm

"Hm~ oh, that?" she looked at bandages at her hand. "I don't need hospital to take care of little things. I'm visiting my fighter." she tapped with one finger name clearly visible on her thigh. She started to stared at man. Why mine don't take care of house but just do mess? she started to bite nail out of habit. Ah, I forgot give key to princess, so all food it in his home ... what a pain.
"Run out to them, hmm~. Not because of being fighter." that was for sure, if there were spell battle somewhere, all units would know about that already.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:40 pm

"Well I hope that you fighter will be alright." Zain mentions as he stands back up. "I usually have bandages for my martial arts fights due to the type of opponents I am placed against. I am also a spellfighter if that is what you were referring to." Zain mentions as he picks up his groceries. "The name is Zain. Zain Kajira. Hopefully we meet again. If you stay up late at night you should by Club Midnight Bliss if you ever want to chat." Zain adjusts his jacket as he is preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:53 pm

"Just as though." Ayame glanced at door as she noticed it got silent there. "Either she heard us, or get asleep." Ayame get up and turned to doors. She focused her eyes on Zain. She didn't like to give her name to strangers, but oh, well ... human carring cat can't be really bad.
"Ayame." she mentioned as she opened door and entered room. That's unreal. she giggled in mind I have three fighters around now.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Zain is about to exit the hospital. "Ayame...what a nice name. So far I have met two people and both are very interesting." Zain mentions to himself as he watches her enter the room. He figures that she is going to take care of business so he decides to head home until it is time for him to get to work.

[Zain has left the HOSPITAL and is heading to the HOME Section]

Last edited by rose0571 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:08 pm

Now ... what to do. Ayame stared at sleeping May, and her fighter being unconscious in bed on the opposite side of room. Wait? There was still some time before planned meeting. Medicine was going to work for next 6 hours at least, so she didn't have to worry about that. Hour more. she looked at clock on the wall. She walked to the window and sit on windowsill. Tsu, get up already. she though letting her mind lose, and dissapearing in wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:35 pm

May groaned as she woke. How long had she slept? May sat up and rubbed her eyes. She had that nightmare again but she didn't let it get to her. She looked around and noticed Ayame.

"What time is it?" she asked reaching for her cell before realising her dad had taken it . She didn't care though. She stood up and stretched.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Ayame turned her eyes at moving objects, slowly returning to real word. It was short girl, she woke up already. Ayame looked at the clock on wall. She was daydreaming only half an hour. Half more and I'm going she though giving a deep sigh. Paying attention to time wasn't her thing. She focused on girl again. "More problems than daddy, or just depresion?" girls eyes were still red from crying.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:00 pm

May looked at the girl speaking. Depression? Where had she got that idea? She then remembered she had cried before falling asleep. May giggled and smiled.

"I was just worried about my job, but it's all good. I realised I can get a new one. My dad doesn't usually attack younger girls, so it shook me a bit." she said then added "I'm fine now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next