Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you reading now?

Go down 
+10
Timeless
Libraria
ikiru-warau-aisuru
La Polvere
Tsukiyoko
MajoNeko
Tamiru Ichide
cute_wolf_chan
Enrai
Zain
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

What are you reading now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:44 am

Oh, I love that anime too! I just finished the manga around a half year ago. -Late-

I just finished the Jyu-Oh-Sei anime... don't bother watching it! It's not very good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:21 am

I'm reading Deadman Wonderland, it's so good, but it updates really slow. And trying to get some Shirokuro Kitan RAWS.
and watching Umineko, it's good so far
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:29 am

Naoya wrote:
I'm reading Deadman Wonderland, it's so good, but it updates really slow. And trying to get some Shirokuro Kitan RAWS.

I saw the opening to Umineko and it looked so cool! I'll have to look it up. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Naoya wrote:

I know! >.< But it looks like they're back on some sort of regular updating schedule. At least it's felt that way for the past month or so. Ganta's my hero :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Quote :

I know! >.< But it looks like they're back on some sort of regular updating schedule. At least it's felt that way for the past month or so. Ganta's my hero :3
I know! I'm glad they're updating more often. Ganta's really great, i love his "speeches", he's an insane hero. But you know who i love the most? Senji, he's to funny and to great to be true. And Shiro, she's lovely, so sweet and cute.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Here's what I'm reading;

Loveless
Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
Akuna To Love Song
Papillon - Hana To Chou
Faster Then A Kiss
Barajou Na Kiss
Hapi Mari
Koizora
Loveless
Dengeki Daisy
Kare Made Love
Kare Kano
Kimi Ni Todoke
Me And My Brothers
And A Lot Of Others. ^.^

I'm reading a lot of ongoing manga. Kinda annoying, but fun. Very Happy
Also, if you need somewherre to watch Umineko, go to http://www.animeseason.com/anime-list/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:28 am

Akuma to love song is really great , though it's another one that updates like every 6 months.
I'm going to a Durarara! fangirl stage, It's so good <3
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:41 am

Fate wrote:
Also, if you need somewherre to watch Umineko, go to http://www.animeseason.com/anime-list/
Oh, thanks ~

Right now I am watching Revolutionary Girl Utena. My friend downloaded all the episodes for me as a early birthday present and we decided to watch part of the 'Akio Car' arc a few days ago because it's so hilarious. I don't like Touga, except during these episodes. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:35 am

I read Utena, but I haven't watched the entire anime. Only got through the first few episodes and watched one of the last ones to get ideas for a future cosplay. Let me know how ya like it, Rai :3
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:57 am

Oooh I've always wanted to watch Utena. It looked so pretty and it sounds liek it could be bery interesting from what I've read on it.

Anyone know where I can find it?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:11 am

Viraluna wrote:
I read Utena, but I haven't watched the entire anime. Only got through the first few episodes and watched one of the last ones to get ideas for a future cosplay. Let me know how ya like it, Rai :3
Omgee, same here! I had watched the first part of the anime and the last episode before now, plus having seen the movie and reading the related manga. It's very good so far, I must say. Jury is my favorite.
Who were you thinking of cosplaying as by the way? I am going as Utena to a convention in the fall!

I know you can find some of the episodes on Youtube Tsu, that's where I saw it anyways. My friend torrented my copy though (By the way it's good to have you back).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:07 pm

I was planning to go as Anshii, post series, but wasn't sure what options I had. I loved in the manga how she took over Utena's look. I decided against the pink suit from the anime since I detest pink with most of my being. XD
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:32 pm

I don't know how she looks in the end of the manga, but if she takes over Utena's look that wounds really cool!
Yeah, the pink was a little much, especially with her purple hair. But I did love her hat and the fact she wore her hair down.

It's really cool you are going to be Anthy by the way.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 pm

I'm watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
It's so funny. Whenever he tries to die, the girl helps him but almost kills him and he shouts "What if I had died?!" When he Wanted to. x]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:19 am

Enrai wrote:
I don't know how she looks in the end of the manga, but if she takes over Utena's look that wounds really cool!
Yeah, the pink was a little much, especially with her purple hair. But I did love her hat and the fact she wore her hair down.

It's really cool you are going to be Anthy by the way.

Hehe, at some point. The school outfit is a tad ornate for me to pull off while I'm still a beginner cosplayer, so I'm going with Sakura's outfit from Infinity world in Tsubasa. Kinda excited....whenever I finally get started XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:38 am

Libraria wrote:
It's so funny. Whenever he tries to die, the girl helps him but almost kills him and he shouts "What if I had died?!" When he Wanted to. x]

lol i love that series, is the incarnation of random and Nozomu is veery funny
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:38 am

Viraluna wrote:

Hehe, at some point. The school outfit is a tad ornate for me to pull off while I'm still a beginner cosplayer, so I'm going with Sakura's outfit from Infinity world in Tsubasa. Kinda excited....whenever I finally get started XD

That is another series I love ~ Very Happy
Infinity world was amazing! If you don't mind, I'd love to see pictures of the cosplay when you finish.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:11 am

Enrai wrote:
Viraluna wrote:
Omgee, same here! I had watched the first part of the anime and the last episode before now, plus having seen the movie and reading the related manga. It's very good so far, I must say. Jury is my favorite.
Who were you thinking of cosplaying as by the way? I am going as Utena to a convention in the fall!

I know you can find some of the episodes on Youtube Tsu, that's where I saw it anyways. My friend torrented my copy though (By the way it's good to have you back).

Thanks for the help guys. I'll try and find it.

@ Good to be back Enrai-chan. (huggles) I missed you guys.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Naoya wrote:
Libraria wrote:
It's so funny. Whenever he tries to die, the girl helps him but almost kills him and he shouts "What if I had died?!" When he Wanted to. x] Funny funny stuff.

lol i love that series, is the incarnation of random and Nozomu is veery funny

Yeah. [:
It's one of the most stupidest, but funniest anime's I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Naoya wrote:
Akuma to love song is really great , though it's another one that updates like every 6 months.
I'm going to a Durarara! fangirl stage, It's so good <3

Whuts it about? I think Lib is reading that.
(Btw, me and Sam live next to eachother. <: )
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:12 pm

I am. It's a good manga. ;D

Btw, Rai, nice new pic. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:26 am

oh Rai I love your new pic, really <3
mmh anyone have myanimelist?? so we can share xD
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:40 am

What's 'My anime list?' I haven't heard of it.

Thanks Lib and Naoya. It's Yosuke from Persona 4. I am so happy to find a character I can use as a image for Rai. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:35 am

here http://myanimelist.net/profile/Rikuto
yeah i Know who he is, he's awesome my third favorite character of P4, he's unexpectedly smart o.o
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:36 pm

My sister has it.
Raivisu - (Her username.)
There. <:

Also, never heard of Persona 4. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you reading now?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Manga/Anime-
Jump to: