Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you reading now?

Go down 
+10
Timeless
Libraria
ikiru-warau-aisuru
La Polvere
Tsukiyoko
MajoNeko
Tamiru Ichide
cute_wolf_chan
Enrai
Zain
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

What are you reading now? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Naoya wrote:
here http://myanimelist.net/profile/Rikuto
yeah i Know who he is, he's awesome my third favorite character of P4, he's unexpectedly smart o.o

Oh Awesome. maybe I'll get one. I love Seishirou too by the way, in both X/1999 and Tsubasa. Clamp is beautiful.

And hurray for persona! Very Happy The only game I have played is the 3rd one, but I really enjoying it so far. I got it on the suggestion of this forum actually. Is Persona 4 good too?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:19 am

yeah though i like P3 better, still P4 is really good, it has better gameplay and events and it's less dark

Quote :

Oh Awesome. maybe I'll get one. I love Seishirou too by the way, in both X/1999 and Tsubasa. Clamp is beautiful.
yeah *o* he's my god(?) ok no, but i love him so much
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:36 am

Awesome, I want to check it out. Have you played the other Persona games?

He isn't my god, but I understand. When he showed up as Syaoran's teacher in Tsubasa I flipped out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:10 am

yup I have played P1, P3, P3 FES and P4, and looking forward to Persona 3 Portable *u* and read the mangas too. I'm a big big fan of the Megaten series so I've played a looot of their games, including Persona.
the person that introduced me to this forum is also a big Persona fan xD

haha yeah, he's great, and he look's so good in TRC <3
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:25 am

Those ladies at Clamp are geniuses, no ifs ands or buts about it. They rock.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Naoya wrote:
yup I have played P1, P3, P3 FES and P4, and looking forward to Persona 3 Portable *u* and read the mangas too. I'm a big big fan of the Megaten series so I've played a looot of their games, including Persona.
the person that introduced me to this forum is also a big Persona fan xD
Wow ~ You have played a lot. Sweet.
Yeah, Persona makes me when a PSP... 'cause of the P3 and P1 games. Well, maybe someday.

Tamiru Ichide wrote:
Those ladies at Clamp are geniuses, no ifs ands or buts about it. They rock.
I completely agree. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:05 am

Oh yes I totally agree as well. Clamp is awesome. I'm reading Tsubasa right now and loving every minute of it. ><

I also love Card Captor Sakura, X/1999, Tokyo Babylon, and way to many others of theirs to count.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:03 am

I never read all of Tokyo Babylon, but I did read most Clamp School detectives and weren't the main characters the same?
Clover is also a pretty good one. The character design in that one is so amazing. Chobits too, now that I think about it... though I wasn't really into the overall message of that story. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:14 am

I haven't read all of Tokyo Babylon either since my internet here is crap. Ah well could be worse I guess.
Anyway, I loved Chobits. It was beautiful in nearly every way possible. Chii is the cutest thing ever!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:45 pm

I've read all of Tokio Babylon I love it, it's where Subaru's and Seishirou's story began, and it's such a pretty story. Clamp really is awesome. Anyone knows Seven Days? it's a very good manga
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:47 pm

Haven't read Seven Days. Is it by Clamp too or someone else?
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:03 pm

I've read Wish, Legal drug by Clamp.

I think Tsubasa resevoir chronicles is also by Clamp, right?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Tsubasa is by Clamp! That one was my favorite out of all that they have done. It's also the only manga I refuse to read online, so I am waiting for the last three books to come out...

Legal Drug was so good, as was Wish. I believe Clamp said they were going to continue Legal Drug once Tsubasa and xxxHolic were finished, so hopefully it will update.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:02 am

I just finished Haou Airen.
Ahh, How I didn't expect some of the things in it. :L
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Fate wrote:
I just finished Haou Airen.
Ahh, How I didn't expect some of the things in it. :L

I'm still not sure how I felt about that series. I'm a sub myself, but she was a bit too wishy-washy for my taste. And then they messed around and ended it the way they did. I was like "What the heck was the point of all that?"

And I made the major mistake of getting into Ouran High School Host Club....
*squees* I hate how adorable this series is, but it's quickly winding down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Viraluna wrote:
I'm still not sure how I felt about that series. I'm a sub myself, but she was a bit too wishy-washy for my taste. And then they messed around and ended it the way they did. I was like "What the heck was the point of all that?"

And I made the major mistake of getting into Ouran High School Host Club....
*squees* I hate how adorable this series is, but it's quickly winding down.

I hated Kurumi and she turned Hakuron into a love-struck maiden type of guy. :/

;D I love Ouran!~
Mori, Hikaru, Kaoru and Kyoya<3 (is that how you spell it?)
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Ahh I watched the anime of Ouran High School Host Club, I've started reading it but I'm not sure where to leave from so I've begun reading it from the bgining but the chapters etc. Are like 100+ pages in each, so does it have any extra stuff in the chapters it has in the anime, or is it pretty much the same, and if so what chapter, or round about where should I continue reading from? If all that makes sense.

Edit: Yeah that's how you spell it, the hitachins make me lol so much, I wish me and Ally could be like that, except the incestry.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:54 pm

If it's Ouran, start from the beginning of the manga. It's really different from the Anime (So I've heard). I've only seen the anime, so once you skip chapters in the manga, you're basically lost. and LOL Incestry. Nice word. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:06 pm

As much as I love my sister I wouldn't ever think of her that way, it would feel too weird. Right so I'l just carry on then ahh just another 170.something chapters to go, tis gonna take me a while hehe ^_^ But I do wuite enjoy reading it, the art style especially the eyes is quite different, and I have noticed some changes, like when they soak Honeys bunny, and then Mori just says he wants some tea, that's like a mini chapter bit.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah. I should really start reading the manga soon. ._.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:26 am

Yeah, you really do wanna start from the beginning with Ouran. I read the manga first and then watched the anime, and while the anime is really adorable, it just takes the peak moments from the first half of the manga and throws them together. You'll miss some key moments otherwise.

And the twincest is to die for (particularly since you know its just a show). Kaoru and Hikaru are priceless, and I think the manga really shows how different they actually are. I'm a Kaoru fan, myself. After him, Mori-sempai and then Kyoya. =3

..Haruhi can have Tamaki. They're both so clueless, it's painful
. XD
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:41 am

Ahh no, I have no problem with their twincest I'm just on about me and my twin sis. And I have to say I'm more of a Hikaru fan, Kaoru's sweet but I've always prefered cheekier characters hehe. And lolz, that's soo true about Tamaki and Haruhi. Ahhh Tamakis corner <3
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Oh, I loved Ouran! I read the books a few years back, but stopped after I saw the anime. Silly me, thinking the anime ending was the actual ending.
I'll have to agree with Vira as far as characters; Kyoya was my favorite, followed closely by Mori and then the twins (Kaoru before Hikaru).

As for pairings, I always wanted Hikaru and Haruhi to get together myself. Tamaki should just get together with Kyoya. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:44 am

Oh I adore Ouran. It's one of my favorite series of all time. I've only read the manga though. I haven't had the chance to see the anime yet. Is it really different fromt the manga though?

But I have to agree with Viraluna-san. I think Tamaki and Haruhi are perfect for each other. But they'll need a push though. LOL

My favorite character was Kaoru though. I liked his maturity in letting his brother have to the chance to woo Haruhi. It was a very sweet gesture in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Ahh I have to agree with Enrai on this one. I always perfered Haruhi and Hikaru, I was agreeing with the clueless part, bless em'. And lolz Mommy and Daddy hehe, never thought about it, but it makes sense. Well as for the anime and manga, as far as plot goes it's not too different it's just the way it's presented. I thoroughly enjoyed the anime, I found it really funny. You should give it a try Tsu. I had a dunce moment on the first episode, had to watch it twice before I realised what the lightbulbs meant. -_- The manga hasn't finished yet has it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading now?   What are you reading now? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you reading now?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Manga/Anime-
Jump to: