Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soulless Sacrifice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:35 pm

to tell the truth it's almost same for me, but I manage to catch Crescendo as well.
heh, and that's all cause I'm constantly online ... 6 hours at worst ...
lol, most time I'm alone here, then someone show, and then they dissapear. and I'm still on.
I'm watching anime meantime Wink today it's refreshing naruto shippuden.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Nice...today I am actually going to look for an internet card because I am never home during the day. At least you know that someone is on all 24 hours.

I am so sorry souless we are not even talking about you in your own thread. Such bad examples we are setting.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:59 pm

I had that though earlier ... but Aya mood affected me, and I tossed it out of my head. Sorry Angel.
where is that Tsu, Ayame is getting bored in hospital.

talking about Mai, wait on that beach. Aya is going on a trip here soon.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:40 am

On a bench???
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:15 pm

"b-e-a-c-h" Beach Very Happy

Mai is on the beach currently.
By the way, how come this week only me, May and Rose change locations? Rest is in coma or what? Shigure and Kyou are confined in home, Tsu is unconscious in hospital. I have no idea where is Rai, he dissapeared after park RP. Mai waits on the beach.
Thats ... weird. I mean, Ayame can't just all the time run onto Zain or May, and since rest is in coma, it seems like it'll be that way ... and we can't have those one person RP (like Zain in Dojo) this isn't like RP ...
So? What is going on?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Oh! You guys are on.
It may be morning and night for you guys, but it is the middle of the day for me. Smile

Yeah, sorry Rai isn't anywhere... I haven't had any time to catch up. I will this weekend though, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:26 pm

I usually don't meet anyone besides Ayame most of the time. Rai it would be best to catch up soon so everyone will know where to find you. As far as Zain is concerned once he makes more friends besides Tsu then he will only run into people randomly until more people join the forum. RPing Solo should be okay for a while since there are not that many people on plus it gives the characters more of a background and it makes people want to know much more about them in general.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Well, right now I am in class... >__<;; I snuck online for a moment.
But, once I get home I can catch up. I really want to read the end of the 'Lake at night' and some of Zain's rp.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Yeah, I just wanted to say that, Ayame and Zain ran onto each other twice the same day. Well, we can say, three times, if we count night in park.
I don't mind solo RP for some time, but too long and it gets boring.

I try to make Ayame meet everyone at least once. But when only Zain is showing around ...
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Some people maybe at school while we are on and others may be sleep as well. Other wise I don't know what to say about it.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Then Tsu either constantly sleep, has lot of classes, or her Internet is dead again. Or has check up in hospital. (I hope and think not)
wah, I miss her~
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:28 pm

I think it's harder to get on during the weekdays. Hopefully she'll be back on today or tomorrow. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:30 pm

My sacrifice hasn't even posted yet. But I am not worried because I think she has school and exams are coming up right now for her I believe so I will be patient for now.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:41 pm

It's easier if you know what's going on with your other half. You aren't afraid you got abandoned.
Speaking of which, we know that phantommangagirl has hard time with school.
But someone know about abcde-chan, Sarahteehee3? They didn't writed even one post so far.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Good question maybe you should send them an email!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:55 pm

theoretically they have 30 days to write something before I delete their accounts ... May said that abcde-chan is making her character profile. I hope they will join RP in a while ... and participate.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Hopefully so. I hope it doesn't take too long to make a profile or character for that matter. But like you said there is a 30 day limit so there should be no worries. We really should be talking about Souless here. We should move this to the offtop section and make a thread called useless babble or something. that way we are not making a mess on the character forums.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:20 pm

lol, maybe we should ... wanna do it, Rose?
see where we stopped talking about soulless.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:37 am

wow i go away for 3 days and Mai gets a ton of posts on her 'get to know page' haha we were so excited.... then we realised that none were about us. haha
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:39 am

Yeah but I should be fine since there isn't a lot of people on here yet. Welcome back by the way. I hope we get to RP soon.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:44 am

Hey Angel! Good to see you!
Unfortunately, a lot of the 'Get to know' pages have ended up like that...
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:48 am

Hey Enrai!
It nice to see you too! Very Happy
Really haha oh well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Mine is pretty clean. I think.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:46 pm

I won't be clean for long May. Trust me!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:41 am

Mine's still clean too. I'm not sure if that should make me happy or sad. The most that anyone really asked about Tsu was her hair. LOL.

Sorry that I was gone for so long. My internet decided to die on me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulless Sacrifice   Soulless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soulless Sacrifice
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next