Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaceless Sacrifice

Go down 
+5
Enrai
Zain
cute_wolf_chan
MajoNeko
Michelle Lawler
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:54 am

Oh, vegemite... >____<;;;
If you make it right though, vegemite isn't too bad. Like, with a little bit of cheese on bread - I think it's called tiger toast - it's bearable. ...Not something I'd like everyday but...

If I am not mistaken, black pudding is some sort of jello with bits of animal in it. Don't quote me on that though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:34 am

Sorry if I offend, but EW! That sounds so... HORRID. People like stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:52 am

Okay, I googled it. Apparently I was gravely misinformed. It's a kind of sausage.
However, you make it by boiling blood, bread, barely and oats until the mix is solid and then frying it.
So, that doesn't sound very good anyways...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:02 am

EW AGAIN. Boiling blood, that's just... Excuse me while I go vomit.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Yeah, sorry... I probably shouldn't have posted the description.
Some people must like to eat it, but it is beyond me why.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Have you every seen Bizarre Foods on the Travel Channel? I WILL TELL YOU ANYWAY. Normally, he eats bugs and random organs, but there was one episode that I honestly wanted to vomit. They ate coagulated blood from an aluminum pan like it was freaking jello.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Enrai wrote:
I did have proper fish and chips in Australia. It was amazing. @___@ The chips in Britain are proabably really good too.

Though, I have heard that you British eat a lot of gross things... like Black Pudding... is it true? (I mean, I don't think it is but...)

Black puddings disgusting and actually incredibly incredibly rare, I barely know anybody thats ever tried it nevermind actually liking it, bleh. I am interested to hear of these other gross foods we have? We live off chips lolz. I'm trying to think of a british equivalent to PB&J sandwiches, it's tricky but I know theres got to be something that we eat alot of that americans don't, and something hopeful not gross.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:50 pm

I've heard eating organs is more common in England than the states. I can't think of anything else at the moment. I need to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Eating organs? what like hearts and lungs eww no, I've never had any organs and I don't know anybody that has, we have steak and chicken and sausage and pork and things like that, but if people have organs here it's probably the really old people remembering the war and the rationing lolz.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 pm

LOL. That seems likely. What foods do you know of that you'd never think of eating? I'm talking super gross stuff. LOL, I love this topic.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:01 pm

nori wrote:
Have you every seen Bizarre Foods on the Travel Channel? I WILL TELL YOU ANYWAY. Normally, he eats bugs and random organs, but there was one episode that I honestly wanted to vomit. They ate coagulated blood from an aluminum pan like it was freaking jello.
Oh, god. D: Why? Or, at least, I hope they are paying him a lot.

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Black puddings disgusting and actually incredibly incredibly rare, I barely know anybody thats ever tried it nevermind actually liking it, bleh. I am interested to hear of these other gross foods we have? We live off chips lolz. I'm trying to think of a British equivalent to PB&J sandwiches, it's tricky but I know theres got to be something that we eat alot of that americans don't, and something hopeful not gross.
Yeah, I am not sure why, but whenever somebody says 'British' the first stereotype that comes up is tea, but the second is you guys eating something very gross, such as black pudding... everyone knows it's false, but I still thought I'd ask you, mostly out of curiosity.

Besides from black pudding I think 'Fish head pie' is another one.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:03 pm

erm, raw meats? I'm not sure, I can't really think of any at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Enrai wrote:
Oh, god. D: Why? Or, at least, I hope they are paying him a lot.

He ENJOYS it, but it's not because it's gross. He does it to experience other cultures.

Michelle Lawler wrote:
erm, raw meats? I'm not sure, I can't really think of any at the moment.

Raw meats is common here too, at least in my family. My mom and aunt made a prime rib for Christmas dinner and it was so rare it was still mooing. If they weren't feeding others, I'm sure it would have been raw. Thankfully, my family acknowledges my finicky eating and made me chicken.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:24 pm

@Enrai- Eww no way! (to the fish head pies), we don't even have fish pies, we don't even eat fish heads either. Meat and potato pies, we have alot of them ^_^. Tea, yes, hell yes. Like the rain it's a stereotype thats very true. Except people forget Coffee, we drink as much coffee as we do Tea.

@nori- Oh we don't have it actually completly raw, everyone cooks it at least a little bit but some are soaking in blood, makes me heave just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:27 pm

nori wrote:
My mom and aunt made a prime rib for Christmas dinner and it was so rare it was still mooing.
Oh, that killed me.
Everything cooked at my house is well to well done. But, I really like burnt food personally.

Okay, well, the next time someone says British food is gross I will tell them they are incorrect! I am glad to be enlightened. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:41 pm

I'm right there with you two with the blood dripping meat. -Gags.- But then again, I'd rather eat dirt than red meat.

It seems we have similar foods, just call it different names. I know there are tons of foods here that you've never had and vise verse, like peanut butter and jelly, I just can't really think of any. Oh! I know it's a pretty simple item, but do you eat grilled cheese sandwiches?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Ah ~ Grilled cheese sandwiches... You really can't go wrong with them. :3
I eat more grilled cheese then peanut butter and jelly, because I really don't eat PB&J very often.

Do either of you put bananas and peanut butter on your toast?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:08 am

I LOVE grilled cheese too, but I love cheese period.

I just eat peanut butter sandwiches. I'm not a fan of jelly. That's how picky I am. LOL. I haven't tried it with bananas, but I have thought about it because I like peanut butter and banana smoothies. Soooo yummie. If I do try it, I probably won't toast it. I prefer my bread soft.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:15 am

Ooo I havn't actually tried that, I might tho Enrai, I like chocolate spread on toast mmm, hmm grilled cheese, err well we have cheese toasties? they're like toasted sandwiches, you make a cheese sandwich (if you want to have a toastie most people use cheese slices rather than proper cheese) then you put it into a toastie thingy (not a toaster) see the toastie thingy is like one of those lean mean grilling machine things but it has triangle shapes that squish your sandwich together so that the two halves join together near the crusts so it's more solid, that way the melted cheese isn't falling down your face, anyway then the toastie thingy toasts your sandwich. We have cheese on toast as well, and people sometimes grill them but thats not really a sandwich. (sorry for the late reply)
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:12 am

I know this is really, really, really, (+10000 reallys) late, but my Dad and Mum like Black Pudding. I see it and I gag. >_> I want to know how people eat it.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:04 am

I don't even know what that is but it doesn't sound very appealing the way that you're describing it. Should I avoid it if I get the chance?
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 am

Yes.
-pointless post, but okay.-
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:14 am

Theres a discription of it a couple of pages back I think. Avoid that too -_- *bleh* black puddin = gross
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:19 am

I don't see how anyone can eat it, tbh. D:
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:27 am

I totally agree. y'know it feels like I'm playing whack a mole with these posts tonight ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceless Sacrifice
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next