Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:54 pm

´´Well i´m Kyo Daiki and i´m 15 years old and a student.I´m going to an all-girls high school and i love biologie i want to study it.Oh and before i forget the one thing i love the most are sweets!´´Kyo said happyly, she has calmed down and was less nervous now. ´´Is there anything you like very much Zain-san?´´
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:59 pm

"Anything that I like very much. Close to heart you mean? Food wise or in general?" Zain asks as he is not sure if they are still on the topic of food or if changed to anything in general. Zain placed her hands on the table as he helped her calm down. The waitress brought over their waters. "I think she needs a menu. I will be fine with just water." Zain mentions as he goes back to Kyo who is far more relaxed. Zain takes out his phone and texts May "Is she your lovely scarifice, may-chan?" Once he is done texting he places the light pink samsung behold phone on the table.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:03 pm

May tried not to scream as she watched Zain take Kyo's hands into his. She shouldn't feel jealous. She took a deep breath and stood up. "I will be right back." she said as May headed to the bathroom. When she entered she looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't all that special really. Usual blonde hair and blue eyes. She was short and had a large chest. Pretty average. She started to wash her hands for something to do. May felt her cell vibrate and she took out the Black Berry Storm.
She checked her text and saw it was from a unknow number. She knew it was Zain though.

Yes she is. May texted back. Her fingers shook.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:04 pm

´´In general and if it´s not to personal something close to heart.´´ Kyo said with a little smile on her porcelan-doll face.
´I like Zain-san somehow.He´s really nice. But how come he nows May-chan?´
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:12 pm

"Well my friend gave me a little white kitten who I named Suru. She is quite a handful. I also hold my friends dear to my heart as well. I practically don't have any blood family left except for my brother and he lives on the other side of the world. What about you what is it that cherish the most in your heart?" Zain mentions as his phone jingles. He looks at it and reads May's text. "Yes she is!" Zain smiles and texts back. "I am sure that you were watching me just now. She was really nervous around me so I was getting her to calm down. So this is the one that the want to take away from you. Have you found out why?" Zain texts back and sits his phone back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Kyo blushe madly at that question ´´Well...yes i have it´s a person...it´s Ma-May-chan.I do have a family but they...how should i say this...they are not the parents you normaly wish for.So i´m very happy that i have May-chan.´´
she said as she looked over to where May sat but couldn´t see her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:23 pm

"No wonder you were staring at her. She must be a really good friend if she means that much to you. At least you have family to return to. But I understand how people may not want to return to them." Zain mentions as Kyo was handed a menu. Since they are a unit I wonder if Kyo even knows about the situation? Zain ponders as Kyo just blushes at him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 pm

May sighed as she checked the text. She decided to wait before texting back. She walked out of the bathroom and to her table. "I must take my leave now. Goodbye." May said softly as she walked out of the pizza place. She sat on a bench and texted back. No. Ritsu wishes to talk to both of us though. I don't trust him. She texted back while tears fell silently.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Kyo looked down on the menu in the same moment as her stomach growlt and she blushed again ´´Hehe, semms like i´m hungrier then i thought.Ok i want to eat pizza margareta. That sounds good.´´she said and lyed the menu on the table.
´´And you are right May-chan and i are pretty close...there are some problems at the moment thought...´´ Kyo said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Zain's phone jingles as Kyo is looking through the menu for something to eat. No. Ritsu wishes to talk to both of us though. I don't trust him. It was from May-chan. Zain looked up and notices her sitting on a bench outside of the Pizza Palace. In order to not make Kyo paranoid he leans back against the table. "I know how you must feel. Trust me he is the reason why I am this way today. Anything with his name attached is never a good sign. If he even found out about me surviving his trials he may actually want to keep me and may never meet my sacrifice. Just be on your guard at all times and be careful. Kyo really loves you and she shows it." Zain texts May back as he drinks some of his water down. "Problems? Like what if you don't mind me asking?" Zain turns his attention to her as the waitress takes the menu and leaves with Kyo's order.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Kyo looked at Zain who seems to do something under the table. ´Probably texting...´
´´Ne,Zain-san how come you know May-chan?´´ she asked cutely.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:41 pm

May checked her cell. I know. But love is a different for her then it is for me. May texted leaning over so her tears wouldn't be so easy to notice. She tried to stop them but it didn't help any. She sighed as she laid her head back. She just wanted this drama to be over with.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Zain smiles and blushes a little bit. "I met her at her work place at Cafe~Cafe. I was with Ayame and Rai at that time. We were chatting when May didn't feel well they forced her to come into work. She had passed out so I told off her boss and took her to my place since it was closest. While she was there I can tell she was having a reaction to something so I called a friend that knows natural treatment and he treated her. Once she got better she left. I guess we became friends at that time." Zain recalls the incident that had happened 3 days ago. "How did you meet May?" Zain's phone went off again. It was May-chan he figured that she must be really upset. Out of meaness but encouragement Zain texted her back. "You know she is too cute of a girl to pass up. You know if you would break down things for her then maybe she would get a better understanding about your love for her. You know I could always do it for you. Although she may fall for me!" Zain smiled as he placed the phone in his pocket. "That will change her mood in a second." Zain isn't naturally mean unless he gets that vibe from you. But he knows when things need to be done and sometimes being mean and persuassive will give people that courage and push.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:52 pm

´´It happened around one year ago...´´, Kyo started remembering, ´´At that time i first ran away from home, i was still 14 at that time and it was late at night. I got into a fight with some drunken guys and...i killed them...May was near at that time and saw everything, but instead of phoning the police she smilled and said ´Good job, little girl.´. I was shocked at that time that she didn´t seem to care at all that i killed them...i always was kind of Guiltless you know, but at that time it was too much and it also was the first time that someone smiled at me so kindy, so i just started to cry.May-chan hugged me and i cried till i fell asleep.May took me to her home and took care of me.Since then we have had a special bound.´´she ended her speech with tears running down her fair cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:55 pm

May was stunned by the text. She threw her cellphone into the street and watched in get ran over. She could feel the tears come faster. Harder. She pulled out her extra cell. She won't want me. I am just a rich girl with a over jealous personality. she texted. She stood up and walked back to the restroom. When she entered she pulled out her knife. It was time to end this.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Zain wipes the tears from her face using his fingers. "Certain situations will cause the most unthinkable reactions. Guiltless...hmmm...that sounds like a units name to me." Zain mentions as her pizza arrives and he pats her head. At least Zain was getting the full picture about the two. But he didn't understand Ritsu's play in all of it. Double units were usually very rare even though they were forbidden. Zain's phone vibrated. He was receiving a text from an unknown number. Once he read it he saw May walk to the restroom. "I will be right back Kyo." Zain mentions as he follows May. Once she made it inside she looked in the mirror with her knife in hand and continued to cry. Zain rushed in and grabbed her hand. Out of anger he had tightened his grip and grabbed the blade portion and yanked it out of her hand. Zain was angered at her reaction. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT MAY? TO PLAY RIGHT INTO HIS HANDS? TO END EVERYTHING THE COWARDS WAY OUT? I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRONGER THAN THAT! WHAT DO YOU WANT MAY? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN?" This is the first in a long time that he has been angry with a woman. He ignored his bleeding hand as he waited for an answer.

Last edited by rose0571 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Kyo looked after Zain and saw him enter the ladys restroom. ´´What is he doing she mumbled to herself and got up too.

Last edited by abcde-chan on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:16 pm

May looked up at the taller man and had a flash back of her mom and father. She started to panic. "LET GO OF ME!" She screamed as she tried to stop from enter her defense mechanism. She failed as her glazed over. Her sub-consious knew this was best. Protect her from the man that remided her of Father.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:24 pm

"Shit not again." Zain ripped part off the lower half of his shirt to wrap his hand up. He picked May up and carried her to their table. He laid her down gently as Kyo looked stunned at May being out. Zain placed her on the bench and used his jacket to cover her up. She went through a temporary shock. He turned to Kyo as he sighed. He took the bloody knife and wiped it off and handed it to her. "She tried to kill herself Kyo. To her you mean everything in the world. It is a love that goes far beyond a friendship. Please protect her Kyo. Remain strong for the both of you!" Zain mentions as he goes to the counter and pays for Kyo's meal. He waves to her with his injured hand and leaves so that thye can resolve things on their own now. It wasn't the best outcome but it was one that will definitely change their lives.

[Zain has left the PIZZA PALACE and returned to PHANTOM GUILD HALL]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:31 pm

When May was awake again Kyo screamed at her´´May!What do you think you are doing???Have you gone insane???I won´t forgive you if you kill yourself!! I´ll hate you for all eternity if you leave me alone!!´´she was very angry.Angry beyond words and didn´t know what to do so she just did what was the most logical thing for her years.She started to cry.She cried because she felt angry betrayed and disappointed.´´May you are such an idiot.´´Kyo said more quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:35 pm

"You don't know why I did it. I have my reasons." May sat up and looked. "Shit. He took my daggar. Bastard."
GIVE ME MY DAGGAR!!!! She texted him. She needed it for when they went to see Ritsu. She sighed as she stood up. Her wrist hurt from where he had grabbed her,
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Zain had texted her back: "Your beloved has your dagger. Talk to her and see if she will give it back once you listen to her."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Fine. She texted back. "Can I have my daggar now?" she asked sweetly. She wanted her daggar. May sat down and leaned her head against the seat. She was hungry again. She was temped to go home and make something to eat. May looked at Kyo as she waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:42 pm

´´You are right May i don´t know´´,Kyo said much calmer now,in a emotionless voice ´´I don´t know because you never tell me you just keep quiet.I think if you don´t trust me at all to tell me something like this then we don´t have to say anything to each other.´´she turned away to go and stopped to say ´´Oh, and you won´t get your dagger back yet.But don´t worry i´ll send it to you.´´ and with that she walked out of the building.

[Kyo has left CITY CENTRE and is going to the STREETS]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:45 pm

May groan as she ran after Kyo. She couldn't have Kyo hate her. She wouldn't be able to make it. If Kyo hated her... May tried not to think about it.

[May has left CITY CENTRE and has gone to the STREETS]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: City Centre-
Jump to: