Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)   Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:24 am

Tsukiyoko sighed as she watched everyone run around the shop with so much energy. She didn't have enough to keep up. But she was truely sad that she had been right and that something was wrong.

There was no way that she was just going to sit here and let Ritsu take May-chan's sacrifice away. She just couldn't. How Ritsu even think of doing something this cruel. She had known that he was pure evil even though she had only met him once.

She quickly finished her food and went back into the office area of the shop where she knew Kaoru would be. She walked up to her desk and said," Do you think that I could take the rest of the day off? I think that I should have...."

She didn't get to finish her sentence when Kaoru interrupted and said, " Yes, I think you need to go back home and rest dear. You look a little pale."

Tsukiyoko nodded and left the shop to look for Ayame. She would know what to do, she was sure of it. She gently pulled on their thread and felt that she was at the park. She took off running as quickly as she could to find her.

[Tsukiyoko has left CITY CENTRE and is heading for the PARK
Back to top Go down

Nobutaka's Pizza Palace. (Tsu's workplace)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: City Centre-
Jump to: