Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking home [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Walking home [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:43 am

"Shit!"
Ayame was really annoyed at the moment. She just got paid, first time for long two months. She visited store, and spend her paid already, but that wasn't main problem. All things she buyed was heavy, and she had too less hands to hold all of that cans of cat food. On the top of that strong wind was constantly blowing her long hair on her hace, making her completly blind. She was just waiting for last straw to explode.
And here it was. She bumped onto someone, and landed on her ass.
"Hey, chibi, what'cha doing?"
Great, she knew this voice. Annoying owner of grocer shop who always tried to make her pay too much and slap her ass. She had many fights with that idiot, and this time she was sure she will kill him. She started to get up, opening mounth to said to this pig few "nice" words.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:10 am

" That guy was stupid. He should be thankful that he was my friend! Hmmpf"-- Shigure was walking on the street, annoyed. She and Natsuo had another one-on-one game at the arcade. Unfornately, she lost, along with half of her salary. "Next time. I'll make him pay! and In double, of course!" --she murmured to herself. "Now, who can I call to treat me for dinner? damnit. I need to save! Oh dear God! Help me!" -- While she's checking her phone. She noticed a red-haired woman carrying a lot of load and a strange guy talking to her. She observed. Shigure hates people who disrespect other people, especially women. When she saw the guy's hand landed on the woman's ass, she didn't think twice to come over and speak up. "Oi. What are you doing?!"

Last edited by Crescendo on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:21 am

Ayame just feelt that her nerves snapped. As soon as she get up old perverts hand landed on her ass. Her leg, like on spring moved forward and hit a target.
"Arrgh" Old fart kneeled down with tears in eyes checking if he lack anything. Ayame bend down and looked man in the eyes. "Next time I won't use leg, I'll bring knife. Understand me, groping asshole? Do it one more time, and you will sing in all-man choir." Not listening what pervert had to say she straighten and look around. Her anger dissapeared completly with just one nice kick. She saw silver haired woman standing across the street, and send her bright smile, as she started to walk her way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:35 am

Shigure was shocked at what she saw! "She.. took the man down with.. just a kick!" The red-haired woman smiled at her, as if nothing happened. She's used to fighting but she never saw a feminine woman killed a man with a kick. "Look! His soul! Catch it! Catch it!" -- the people around them screamed. The red-haired woman is now walking away and she's still shocked from what happened. She noticed paperbag on the ground. "It's the same bag she's holding." She picks up the bag and run after the woman. "Hey! Wait!"
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:45 am

Ah~ mood was great. That way old pervert won't try to pat her again, so one problem off head. She had feeling something wasn't perfectly alright. Like ... too light?
"Hey! Wait!" She heard, and when she turn over to check if she should run because it's police thats calling her, she saw silver haired woman from earlier. Holding one of her bags. Biggest and brightest smile ever showed on her face. After all it was good day ...
"You picked it for me? Thanks, If I lost it it'll be bad ... Hey, I see you're going the same direction as me? Can you help me?" Without waiting for reply she tossed half of her bags into womans arms. "You're really great help, I'm not very strong, I was so tired from carring those ..." She started to walk, forcing woman to go after her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:35 pm

"You're really great help, I'm not very strong, I was so tired from carring those ..." , the red-haired woman said to Shigure. "Actually, I'm going in the opposite direction.. Oi! Wait!" -- Still, the red-haired woman went her way and left the bags in her care. "What's wrong with this person?? The big smile on her face creeps me out!" -- She said to herself. Shigure followed the woman. She walks fast and Shigure can't keep up with her because of the heavy load. "OI! Would you mind to stop for a bit? My hands are shaking because of your bags! And besides, i just called you to return something and now, you're making me your slave?????? What on earth are you" -- She said angrily as she dropped the bags.
"If you're lost, I can call the authorities to help you out and what's the big deal with these bags?? Are you panic buying or something?" -- She kicked one of the bags and cans of catfood rolled.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:54 pm

"Eh~ what a mean person~" Ayame was in good mood, and she didn't see why she should get angry. She sitted in the middle of sidewalk and started to pick cans. She looked on angered woman. So funny, Ayame nearly saw smoke comming out of her ears ... Suddenly she noticed that her leg, where her name was written was itching. Some unit must be close ... She though, and stared at silver haired woman. Or it's that woman.
She picked all cans and gave long sigh. "You're exaggerating they aren't so heavy ... They had them with lower price today, that way I won't be forced to buy them for long time ..." She get up lifting bags and stared at woman once more. " ... sorry, I didn't realized that you're pregant and can't carry catfood. *she smiled gently* I hope it'll be strong boy" She turned and started walking away, counting in mind if woman will try to hit her, or follow her ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:16 pm

"What the?" -- she checks herself. "Did I get fat?!" -- she said to herself. "Hey. HEY! Wait up!" -- she runs toward the woman. "You should at least, say thank you to the one who help you with that bags. But instead, you said that I'm pregnant! What gives? I don't even have chest and people often mistaken me for a guy and you told me that! What's the deal with you?" -- Never in her life, that someone would say that she is pregnant and such. People always see her as a boy or worst, gay. She stared at this woman in front of her. "She's weird.. definitely weird but I admire her, she saw right away that I'm a woman. I'm impressed. If she ever comes to Mizuki, my cover will be definitely be blown." --she said to herself. "What's with that smile?*sigh I'm angry and nagging at you, but you just replied with a smile. You're creepy!" --She realized that her anger won't get her anywhere. "Where do you live? That tons of cat food will worn you out. *sigh"-- she took the other bags from her hand and carried them again. The moment took the bags from her, she heard a irritating sound. "No way..." -- she felt a stabbing pain in her back. "My name...it's reacting.."
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:28 pm

People mind is great. Ayame though giving woman half of her bags.
"Who will think you're guy? You smell like woman." She moved hair away from her face and scratched leg. Should I just ask her? ... She though scratching leg so hard that there probably was already blood coming out. She glanced back at woman. She definitely didn't like taht deal with units. It was so weird to ask ...
"Did Ritsu send you?'' Good question, she could be right, old man didn't bother her really long now ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:54 pm

"Did Ritsu send you?'' -- Upon hearing that, Shigure's eyes widen. "Ritsu? You knew him?" -- Shigure asked back. She took a few step backwards. "Why didn't I sense it from the start?" -- She glance that the woman in front her, scratching her leg. Shigure is now getting concious. She tried her best to hide her battle range but this person in front of her, sensed it. She trying to calm it to decrease range. "This is dangerous. My sacrifice is no where to be found. If her partner sensed us, I'll be definitely dead!"
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Ayame glanced at woman taking few steps back. "So it wasn't that old creep I guess?"
Lucky~ she though. That's really good day. What's next ... She didn't realized when she started saying her thouhgts out loud : "... money on the street?" She glanced at woman again. "Oi, I won't forgive you if you run away with my bags."
When things with units got settled she felt really confortable. All that struggle with names never was her thing. Too annoying... She walked away lost in thoughts, completly forgetting about silver haired woman. After few steps she realized she forgot about other person and turn back. "That's great expression you have there ..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:17 pm

"Hey.." -- Shigure saw the red-haired woman walking away. "Maybe, she never really intended to fight. Maybe it's just pure conincidence that we met." -- she said to herself. "Oi. I will give your things back, in one condition, tell me your name." -- she shouted.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:48 pm

"Are yu threatening me? Too bad, I don't want them back now. I want you to carry them ..." sudden thought poped in her mind. It those cans of cat foou were invested all her money. Her hard earned, first in two months, money. She turned back and send woman dark glare. "Steal them, and I'll kill you wherever you try to hide" she said with cold voice observing woman. Her eyes got darker. If that silver haired woman try to run now it'll end bad. she though unconsiously tapping with tongue piercing her tooths.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:11 pm

"What's gotten into her? She changed into a completely different person!" --Shigure sadi to herself. "As if, I'm going to steal them! I don't eat catfood!" --she shouted back. She felt awkward the way this woman stared. "A minute ago she was smiling so innocently and now this.. I can't believe this! Now, I know why Baka-Ritsu took her in his wing, they are both weird. *sigh" --she murmured to herself. She followed her, carrying her load of catfood cans. "I'm asking you, what's your name? If you knew Ritsu-sensei, you probably attended the Academy as well. Don't worry. Ritsu didn't send me, actually I have nothing to do him. I ran away from that place." --She said. But the young woman, didn't even turn her head. "Moshi Moshi? What's wrong? Awhile ago, you're sprouting nonsense words and now you're completely quite. At least, tell me if we're near your place. You see, I got work tonight. If I don't come back, I'll be late.. HEY!"
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Not that she was angry. Actually her thoughts flay away as usual. She was observing tree at the end of the street counting falling leaves.
"One" she mumbled to herself "two, three, four ..."
"... If i don't come back, I'll be late... HEY!" Louder sound finally caught her attention and got her from wonderland back to reality. She looked at woman as if she saw her first time.
"Cutie, you're loud as hell. Gimme those." She snached bags out of silver woman hands.
As she turned other way she started to wave to someone in a car near by. "Kaede!" Man in car was talking on the phone completly ignoring his surrondings. Ayame sighed. "Gay Prinsess!" She shouted. Man jumped looking around. "Wha ... Ayame you asshole!" He blushed as he get off the car.
"Here, take those to my house, princess." She tossed bags into his car.
Kaede tried to punch her, but she quickly avoided his fist. "I love ya as well, princess. Take care of my stuff and I'll let your debt dissappear."
She turned to silver haired woman.
"So where do you work?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Shigure was dumbfounded from what happened. The man suddenly cursed the red-haired woman who called her. "Ayame.. So that's her name. Ayame.." -- She just stand there watching the two people in front of her. "So, where do you work?" --She stared at Ayame. "You don't need to know. Alright, this is the end of line for me. You got your boyfriend now. Bye, Ayame-chan." -- She placed the remaining bags inside Ayame's friend's car and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Ayame was standing completly silent for a while. She and Kaede exchanged glances and then both of them started to laugh like crazy. Tears fell from Ayame eyes, as she bend down trying to catch breath. "Boy ... friend ..." Kaede looked as if he was about to suffocate from laughing to much. "That's too ... much ..." they got silent for a moment, but as soon as they looked at each other they burst into laugh again.
"Okay ... princess, my boyfriend ... see ya later ..." Kaede weeped tears getting into car. "If I'll ever try to go out with child your age remind me that situation. And ... Don't call me princess you blockhead!" He slam doors and drive away.
"Hmm~ Now, where is silver-chan?" She looked around and saw woman walking past convience store. "Wait for me~" She rushed afher woman, feeling light when she finally got rid of bags.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:44 am

Shigure felt better after the heavy load has gone. "At last, I can go home now." -- she said. She reached in her pocket to get her cigarette pack, but it's empty. "Tsk." She noticed a convenience store and decided to stop by to buy smokes. She came out with her smoke and a bento. She remember she haven't eaten anything since this morning. She lights up her cig and was about to hail a taxi, when she heard that familiar voice again. "Hey~ Wait up!" -- Ayame was calling her.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:09 pm

She noticed woman lifting a cig and made unpleasant face. She hated how cigs stink, they always made her cough and sneeze, and she had this nasty feeling that made her spit ... As soon as she though it in very unfemine way she spitted on pavment, and trying not to breath through nose she came closer to woman. It stinks ... she though, but was too curious to run away.
"Thadz unfair ..." Since she wasn't breathing through nose her voice get so weird, that she couldn't help it and started chuckle, and because of that she got the hiccups. Laughing and having hiccups the same time still trying not to breath through nose, she started again: "Thadz ... Hic! ... unfair! Yo managed do ... hic! haha ... ged my name ... hic! ... so, whad iz yourz ... hic! ... ?" Even if she looked ridiculous, or rather, like totally crazy, she stood straight. Hiding mouth and nose in hands to muffle hiccups and giggling, and avoid cig smoke, she turned eyes at woman, and more than her usual stare, she pierced her with them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Shigure raised an eyebrow. "Ayame is acting weird again."-- She wondered why Ayame is holding her nose and breathes through her mouth. She stared that her hand holding the cig. "Ah.. Maybe she hates this." -- She threw the cig away. Ayame started to have hiccup, eventhough she have it, she still laughing "Thadz ... Hic! ... unfair! Yo managed do ... hic! haha ... ged my name ... hic! ... so, whad iz yourz ... hic! ... ?"-- Ayame said to Shigure, trying to mumble her hiccup. Shigure gave Ayame a soda, to cure the hiccup. "I'm Shigure. Nice to meet you Aya-chan." -- She ruffled her long red hair and finally getting on the taxi to go home.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Ayame muffled last hiccup, and get into the car after Shigure. As she slamed door she drank soda all in one sip, observing driver with one eye.
"Thanks Shi. She assumed comfortable position. "I guess [/b]Puszka will be her code name from now on." she mumbled to herself starting to unconsiously plait her hair.
"Shi, where are you going?" she asked bending down to driver to say in which direction he have to drive.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:51 pm

Shigure waived goodbye to Ayame and enters the taxi. She was about to close the door when Ayame forced herself into the taxi. She drank the soda with just one gulp. "Shi, where are you going? " -- Ayame asked, as if she was her secretary. "What the hell are you doing?! Leave me alone!" -- She pushed Ayame out of the cab. "Stay with your boyfriend and be a good girl!" -- Shigure said with a strict voice.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Ayame felt she will burst into laughter again. To call Kaede her boyfriend ... But she stayed calm as she walked to the other side of taxi and sitttedd on front seat.
"Okay, oyaji-san, to Saints Private Clinic." Ayame slammed door.
"That will be ... for two people ..." man mumbled something as he started the engine.
"Nah, we aren't together. Friend is going somewhere else." she hated driving car, if she could she would rather go to Hospital on foot. But she was running low on pills today. If she tried to go for such a long walk, she will never get there. She will probably get dissatracted in the middle of walk and run somewhere else ... She planned on visiting Clinic today anyway, and that was good occasion. She never managed to catch taxi on her own.
As they started drive Ayame opened window on full and turned in its direction. Strong wind messed her hair even more. I'll have problems with brushing them again. she though. Maybe I'll just cut it short ...
She completly forgot about other woman and spaced out so perfectly that she didn't even twitched when Oyaji suddenly turned radio on and not so long after started to yell on other drivers and hoot.

"Miss, we are here." he said after a while. Ayame noded and took money that left her out of pocket. "Here. Thanks Oyaji-san. Se ya around Shi." She jumped out of car and without loking back skipped upstairs to door made of glass with big white inscription "Saint's Clinic" on them.
What a lame name. She though opening doors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking home [closed]   Walking home [closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking home [closed]
Page 1 of 1