Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Timeless Sacrifice

Go down 
+2
ikiru-warau-aisuru
MajoNeko
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Ayame: What a obsession, next bad daddy ... So, why did your day wanted to kill your mom?

If you think that was insensitive of her to ask that (it was) ignore her ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Oh wow! Your name is written in the same place as Juuri and Ai's! Smile That's cool.
And a character who plays the piano! I don't have it up in her bio, but that's something else our characters have in common. [[I didn't want to ask MajoNeko to unlock my bio again, just to add something like that, you know?]] lol.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Cielo-san welcome to the rp. I hope that you like it here. Maybe we can rp together some time like we did on the other forum. That was fun.

Tsu: Yes, it was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Wow.... Smile. I can't wait to rp with you.

May:*drools* So hot and he is taller.

Everyone is taller than you..
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Nope!
Actually Kami is shorter than May.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:48 pm

True...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:04 pm

mmm, i've seen that picture somewhere, he's so smexy. -glomps. takes picture and runs away.-
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:16 pm

LOL which picture did you take. There both great. (takes the other one that Nori didn't get)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:40 pm

lol. i took the first one. -hides it in pocket.-
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:10 pm

Zain: It seems that more males are starting to join. Thats a good sign of events. Welcome and my master and I hope that you enjoy yourself. She is currently RPing at the moment. I am sure once she is done she will greet you properly.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:14 pm

Oh goody then I got the one that I wanted. LOL. I love both of those pictures actually.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:09 am

Wow, Cielo seems like an interesting character. I'm looking forward to maybe rping with you. (That is if Ikiru lets me. lol.)
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:00 am

Oh come on, you make me sound like some kind of slave driver!! >_<
I wouldn't keep you from rping with anyone, you should know that. Lol.

Juuri: "Ouch Ai. He's attractive. Better be careful, or I might drop you and turn into a fighter." *Smirks, but quickly feels really bad.* "...Wait. You do know I'm kidding right?? Don't be depressed or anything, I'll never leave you!!" *Clings to Ai and pouts.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:03 am

Tsukiyoko wrote:
Oh goody then I got the one that I wanted. LOL. I love both of those pictures actually.

-pulls it out a drools.- the first picture reminds me of yaoi yumminess.

ikiru-warau-aisuru wrote:
Oh come on, you make me sound like some kind of slave driver!! >_<
I wouldn't keep you from rping with anyone, you should know that. Lol.

Juuri: "Ouch Ai. He's attractive. Better be careful, or I might drop you and turn into a fighter." *Smirks, but quickly feels really bad.* "...Wait. You do know I'm kidding right?? Don't be depressed or anything, I'll never leave you!!" *Clings to Ai and pouts.*

you two are so cute.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:05 am

lol. Aw you know me, I don't care either way. I'll be happy to rp with you and anybody else who wants to.

Ai: Cringes a little bit at the contact. "Jeez, Juuri! You make me feel kind of bad for you! What would you possibly do without me?"

Um, thanks I think. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:10 am

He is sexy. Reallllyyy yummy.... Wait... We sound like fangirls.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:11 am

lol. I know right! But it is true.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:17 am

i'll admit it, i'm a fangirl. i can't help it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:17 am

lol. Nothing at all to be ashamed of.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 am

hahaha. Cielo better be careful walking around town. He may get jumped by crazy fangirls.
Poor thing...

Though, didn't he say something about his weakness being girls? He probably wouldn't mind it too much. (:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:19 am

lol. maybe he should get himself a bodyguard. all these girls might be too much to handle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:30 am

lol. Bodyguards are good, but I don't think they could handle that many girls either. lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:31 am

haha, that's for sure. i don't think there is anything in this world that can stand against hormones. they are a very powerful tool.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:32 am

lol. Wow, this poor guy is gonna have a million stalkers. lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:46 am

nori: forget that, i'll lock him in my closet. then no one can have him.

tsk, tsk, bad girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Timeless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Sacrifice   Timeless Sacrifice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timeless Sacrifice
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next