Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

something in the air (ended)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

something in the air (ended) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:48 pm

May sighed. No killing? Where was the fun in that? She looked at Ayame. "Depends on what you want to know. She is your avarage 15 year old who likes torturing cruel people and loves sweets. I learned to bake cakes and that for her." May said. She was searching the area for danger. Maybe she shouldn't have left Kyo at home. She should go get her or at least call her.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Her nail finally broke but she didn't noticed that and started to bite tip of finger. That's just to fitting ... "Say ... are her hair curly and brown?" that wad last drop. Her cousin had this rare curly hair like noone else Ayame knew. She stopped in the middle of path to look at May. Things might change if it was her ... Aya still felt annoying gaze no her back. If that was not charcoal-ears girl, then they had another person around.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:37 pm

"Yea. Why?" May was curious. How did she know? Probably just a guess. She hoped at this was true. May sighed as she stared at her cellphone that had some how found its way into her hand. She wanted to call her house but Kyo probably won't pick up. She frowned once more. "Should I go and get her?" May asked herself. She was couldn't decide! May looked at the sky. She was worried. Very worried. May shook her head and fixed her ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Kyo was bored sitting home alone so she went for a walk in the park and as she was walking there daydreaming she heard her fighters voice ´´Yea.Why?´´ Kyo turned in the direction that voice came from and saw May
´´May-chan! I thought you were working already.´´Kyo said loud as she run torward her and as she stopped in front of her Kyo noticed another girl standing there with May ´Who is that person...?She looks familiar...somehow...´Kyo thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:59 pm

"Somethings came up so I had to call in sick." May answered. She sighed as she leaned her head on Kyo's like she always does. "I can't believe everyone is taller than me pretty much. I'm so dang stort." May complained. She was happy to see Kyo. With Kyo here, she could make sure she was safe. May wasn't going to let them take her and then force May to get a new sacrifice. That was down right wrong.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Ayame stared at May for a moment and burst in laughter. "No way ..." she slowly calmed down and rubbed eyes. Ridiculous, isn't that? she though giggling. "But now I really~" she didn't end sentence geting disatrected by her own thoughts.
"May-chan! I thought you were working already." she heard behind her back. Familiar yet unfamiliar voice ... Ayame turned back and laighed happily seeing girl in front of her. She changed, but not much ...
"Kyo nee-chan!" she hugged brown haired girl "Long time no see."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:05 pm

May blinked as Kyo was pulled from her. This caused May to trip and fall. "Ow." Kyo nee-chan? May thought confused. "Do you two know each other she?" from the ground. May frowned as she looked at her scraped arm. Great. Dad was going to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:07 pm

´´Long time...no see?? I´m sorry but who are you??´´Kyo asked with a emotionsless face which make her look like a pocelan doll.Fake.
´´I don´t know her May...I think.Who is she?´´ she asked May in a sarious tone.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:14 pm

"Hmm~ Oh, right, we last saw each other more than 4 years ago ..." Ayame stepped back to let Kyo look at her. "Aunt Kasumi didn't mentioned about accident I guess? After all mom and aunt aren't really close." she scratched her head. Yeah~ It has been some time. stretching arms she smiled again. Who would guess that all children in family would have true names ... she though observing Kyo and May. And all sacrifices on top of that ...

Last edited by MajoNeko on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:26 pm

May blinked as she continued to sit on the ground. Cousins? "Her name is Ayame. She is one of the people who helped me with Dad and when I got sick." May said bluntly. She laid back against the grass. It was a cloudy and not very pretty out which made her sad. She wanted to see a sun. Not some depressing grey clouds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:27 pm

´´Don´t tell me...no,way...Ayame-onee-san!!!´´ Kyo screamed at the end.The look of shock was written all over her face. ´´No way!The Hell... i didn´t recognise you Ayame-onee san...you´ve changed...i´m sorry i didn´t recognice you earlier.´´
Kyo said happyly and hugged Ayame.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Ayame hugged younger girl back. "Sure thing, 4 years is plenty of time to change." she laughed silently. Day was more and more intresting~ But, what now? she though releasing Kyo and straightening to look around. It stopped be personal problems of May, now it was problem of Ayame as well. "Mm~" she hummed playing with curly hair of younger sacrifice. "I need to end job~" she scratched itching leg. "As for now ... should we hide them there, Isa?" she asked as if she was talking to someone else beside May and Kyo. She focused her attention on bird flying from tree to tree. "Then~ hide now, argue later?" she said to noone in particular.
"Talking in such a wide and cold place isn't good ... let's move somewhere else~" she said directing her steps to West Exit. It will be comfortable~ she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:44 pm

May sighed and stood up. She grabbed Kyo's hand and followed Ayame. "Where are we going?" she asked curiously. May looked for danger once more but found none. Her let out a sigh of relief and started walking again. Her she squeezed Kyo's hand to reassure her or was she trying to reassure herself? She didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:49 pm

Kyo was very sure that something wasn´t right she new the moment she saw May. ´´May-chan what happend? Is everything alright?´´she asked in a serious voice.´´And don´t you dare lie to me you know i hate this.´´
Kyo was very worried, soemthing just wasn´t right and she has a feeling it has to do something with the seven moons.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:03 am

"May-chan what happend? Is everything alright?"
Ayame frozed hearing this question she quickly glanced back piercing unit with eyes. She didn't want them to start panicking here ... She stepped back and wraped arms around shoulders of both of them hugging both girls from behind and at the same time forcing them to walk forward faster. Gaze on her back was too intense. This someone following them was too close.
"You know why it's so hard to catch cat?" she asked suddenly stopping. Steps of their stalker stopped as well. "When you extend arms to catch it, and nearly touch it fur ..." she whisppered.
"Excuse, me, I'm ..." someone walked from behind.
"... it starts tu run." Ayame pushed both of them and catching their hands dashed forward pullings unit after her. Few steps latel she suddenly changed direction and run into forest.
"Try not to trip~" she laughed still forcing them to run. Now they needed to get far away from here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:10 am

May let out a gasp as she was pushed into running. As she tried to look who had said something, she tripped. May groaned on the ground her head hurt from hitting the concrete head first. She was seeing stars. The edges of her vision was blackening. She felt woozy as though she had lost blood. She felt her head saw it was bleeding. She looked up was pleased to see Ayame making Kyo still run. She couldn't even protect her own sacrifice. What kind of person was she? What kind of fighter? She was horrible. With this thought she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:15 am

´´May!!!´´Kyo shouted loud as she saw her fighter colapse.´´Ayame-nee-san she is bleeding...there is so much blood...´´ she was shocked to her it didn´t matter who got hurt if the person wasn´t dear to her but seeing May bleed hurt.It hurt her very much.´It´s my fault i wasn´t paying attention to her.´ Kyo thought and suddenly gasped in shock as she felt tears running down her cheeks.´Oka-san is right everything...always it´s all my fault....just mine...´
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:30 am

Ayame cursed. Then she thing for a moment and added next curse. Sobbing Kyo was slowing thm down, and maikng chance of falling more possible ... but stopping now would make starting to run pointless. "Don't whine, keep running." she grasped Kyo hand stronger to make sure younger girl won't fall as well. "She will be fine." Ayame wasn't so sure about that, but what interested her now was only Kyo. This damn skirt she though feeling as skirt roll up making running even harder. Her bag was heavy and uncomfortable to run with and this kind of clothes just made things worse. "Ow." thin branch whiped her cheek just under eye leaving bleeding scratch.
Wall enclosing Park was just before them. Kyo was out of breath already.
"We need to get over that and we will be safe." she said stopping and pating Kyo shoulder. "Once we get where I want to get, I'll come back for May. Nee-chan. She will be okay." Aya added with gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:38 am

May's eyes opened. She was floating on a cloud. Wait. A cloud? Floating? She must be dreaming. Then all of a sudden everything turned red. She was in her house. Her father was bent over her mom. Her was lying there, her eyes open and lifeless. A knife just like her own only different sticking out of her chest. Several cuts and bruises covered her body. May reached for her mother only she couldn't control her movements. It was as though she was just observing. "Mommy! Oh Mommy! Wake up!" Herself screamed. Her father looked at her and laughed. He walked to her holding the knife high in the air. Turning it around so the end was facing her, he hit her overside the head, knocking her out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:42 am

Kyo was still sobbing loutly´This can´t be... i don´t want it to end like that, we have to hurry up...May-chanpleas be ok.´she thought pleading in her head for her fighter to be alright.
´´How lo-ng do w-ee ha-v to r-run´´ Kyo asked Amaya between sobs.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:56 am

Ayame bitted lips feeling that she was getting pissed off. How diod I end as their caretaker? she though lifting Kyo that way girl was able to climb up on wall enclosing park. When Aya climbed up as well they jumped on the other side. Street was quite busy, cars were driving fast and in both directions.
"Small gambling" she laughed pulling Kyo after her. "One, two ...!" she run onto street ignoring cars hooting and suddenly braking, jumping before those which didn't brake. They reached other side of street suprisingly safe. Kyo pupils were dilated from fear. And she forgot to cry for moment. Ayame laughed again as adrenalin tickled her heart. So long I didn't had so much fun~ Isa waved hand so Ayame run after her giggling and weeping blood from cheek.

[Ayame and Kyo has left THE PARK and are heading BACK STREETS ''Aging Maple" Bar]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:48 am

May groaned as she woke. She looked around to see it was night time. On the ground was blood. Her blood. She stood up and instantly felt woozy. She took a few steps only to fall. She felt sick to her stomach and had a major headace. Her hair was covered in dried blood as was part of her face. She must look horrible. May sighed as was a ble to make it to a bench. She closed her eyes.

"Hello." said a voice that sounded very close to her. Damn. she though before her world went black yet again.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:41 am

Ayame spinned in dancing step ignoring people staring at her. As her skirt danced around her she laughed hapilly like child. Her mood improved durind short time when she was alone taking shortcut back to park. "Then~" she hummed looking around still spinning. "Where did I left~ dead body~" giggling and dodging colision with shocked people she walked forward still humming idiotic tones. Colors were so~ pretty and bright~ Isa was spinning around turning smaller then bigger and changing hair color. Giggling like crazy Ayame stagger as if she was drunk and tripped. For a moment she lied without movment then she turned on back and stared at sky. "Look Isa~ purple clouds~"
Ah. No good. in short moment when her mind was bright she realized what was happening. Aftereffects hitted her in worse possible moment. She giggled turning back on stomach. Controling her own movements, focus, even thoughts in that state was impossible. Well ... and her mind drowned in next illusion.
With brain in other world she get up and walked forward mumbling something to herself - or rather to someone noone else beside her was seeing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:16 pm

When May opened her eyes the last thing she expected was to be in the park still. She stood up. Luckily she didn't get dizzy and looked around. She had a slight headache. May looked around. She felt very paranoid. It was then she sensed something. What it was, she didn't know. She just knew someone was there. Or maybe it was a rabbit. May snorted as continued to walk in a faster pace. Her breathing came in pants as she started to panick. May stopped and sat on a random bench. She took deeo breaths. No need to be having a panick attack.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:55 pm

"That's her. Guiltless." Ayame turned head and almost fall. Voice was some how familiar ... "Ah, guy who tried to catch me?" she said loudly. He was damn tall, looking like he was touching sky with his head ... Ayame shaked head trying to return to real world.
"So is she your sacrifice, May Lerner?" Ayame freezed with blank expression on face. Her fingers twitched as she scratched her thigh in nervous movement.
"You can be really strong, but only with strong sacrifice which will know how to use you. Guiltless come with us." next to tall man stood girl with brown-red hair tied in short ponytail.
"May." Ayame whispered observing unknown point on sky. Yeah, they were mistaken. Chibi, don't spill something stupid. she though as she got dissatracted with cloud drifting slowly on the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something in the air (ended)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next