Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boundless Fighter: Zain Kajira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Boundless Fighter: Zain Kajira Empty
PostSubject: Boundless Fighter: Zain Kajira   Boundless Fighter: Zain Kajira I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Name: Zain Kajira
Nickname: Dragon
TRUE Name: BOUNDLESS
Position: Fighter
Scarifice:

Birthdate: April 11th
Occupation: Club Midnight Bliss, Malibu Apartment Assistant supervisor, Phantom Guild Artist and side jobs of many.
Dreams: Find his father alive.

Appearance
Hair: Teal colored hair that ends at the back of his knees. Has bangs and some shorter strands.
Eyes: Teal color, feminine, cat slit like eyes
Height: 6'2"
Build: Medium Size Frame with very toned muscles
Skin: Tan
Other: Wears glasses outside of the house and a a choker or bandages

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: I am pretty quiet and mostly keep to myself. I sleep a lot during the day if I am not playing games or doing other works. I am easy to get along with once I get to know you. Very outspoken about things and very loyal to my friends.

Like: Open minded people, his baby kitten Suru. (If you want to now more then get to know me better!)

Dislike: Very dumb people. (You will learn more as you get to know me.)

Background: I grew up on an island which I am still unsure about its' name. I was raised by loving parents until my mother was killed and my dad was exiled. Due to my parents being part of a special organization everything was kept a secret. Their job was very dangerous and quite frightening at time to be honest. My mother, I was told later, was killed when I was 5 while she was on duty. My father tried to save her but he got there too late. My father raised me by himself until I turned 10. Once the organization found out about my father haboring secrets from them they exiled him from the group and the island. The organization raised me the rest of the way until I turned 18 and I decided to leave the island. Since then I have been using art as a way to express myself and show others how I feel since I denied to speak. I live in an apartment alone currently and trying to stay away from people who constantly follow me. My training as a martial arts fighter has helped me to remain strong but I am also a SpellFighter. So I am great with spells and without them. I went to 7 Moons Academy for a very short time because Ritsu sent me to study at another school for some sort of specialty training. I was told that those who went to this special torture school usually don't succeed and wind-up dying there but I made it somehow and if Ritsu found out about it he may try to keep me as his puppet. Now that I have graduated and such I am very weary about my presence being made known to him at least so I travel no where near the school.

Other: I am Bi but I must know my people on a personal level before anything gets too deep. I have met Ayame, Rai, May, Diva, Kyo and Nori thus far. I have images of my car (RX-Eight) below. I couldn't resist getting the color change to its current state.

Last edited by Zain on Sat May 29, 2010 7:02 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Boundless Fighter: Zain Kajira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter: Zain Kajira   Boundless Fighter: Zain Kajira I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:10 pm

If you want chat about ZAIN then, go to : Boundless Fighter
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net

Boundless Fighter: Zain Kajira
Page 1 of 1