Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lala's MIA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Lala's MIA Empty
PostSubject: Lala's MIA   Lala's MIA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Her internet is down. And now I am alone! Someone play with meeee! ...or we could mope and talk about how much we miss her.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Lala's MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lala's MIA   Lala's MIA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:36 pm

-mope- I miss her. D:
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Lala's MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lala's MIA   Lala's MIA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:55 am

: P

On another note: I promised I would be back more frequently but life doesn't let you do what you want sometimes >.<. My granny had a stroke and is going to pass away so everything is a bit hectic.

I look forward to january, when me and Lala will both not be busy and can once again play together like we used to ;-;
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Lala's MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lala's MIA   Lala's MIA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Strokes suck and i had lost 4 family members this year alone. Just remain strong is all I can tell you!
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Lala's MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lala's MIA   Lala's MIA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Thanks, it's been a terrible year. I can accept this more easily though because she had lived a long life. I just want to be there for my mum.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Lala's MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lala's MIA   Lala's MIA I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:27 am

sorry i've been out ladies and gents! crazy crazy month! i was told to expect a nice reprieve at the beginning of December and than hell during christmas, well apparently that was the exact opposite of what really happened. but i've only got a week left in Orlando, so i've been trying to pack and spend as much time with my friends. i'm going to still be busy until the second week in january. sadly i think chou's going to be shut down, to be honest. i want to be on more, but there isn't enough time and my mind is too far gone, focused on other things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Lala's MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lala's MIA   Lala's MIA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:09 am

Life comes first love whether we like it or not. Handle business first. I would suggest grabbing everyones emails if you want to stay intouch. You never know some of you may end up on another forum or maybe on on of the 3 I run. Anyways spend time with your friends while you can before you leave. I am sure they will miss you a whole lot!
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Lala's MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lala's MIA   Lala's MIA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:33 am

yeah, it's just hectic. i literally have FIVE working days left! and then the rest is time with friends and family.
i can't believe it's been seven months already. goddammit, this is worse than college!!
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Lala's MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lala's MIA   Lala's MIA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:02 am

Be thankful you still have them around. I had too many deaths to deal with to count so at least you have some to visit when you leave.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Lala's MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lala's MIA   Lala's MIA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:53 am

my friends are all leaving for home though. aka indiana. i might be moving out, but i don't know what to do with my boy. . .
gaaah, for the first time in my life, i'm torn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lala's MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lala's MIA   Lala's MIA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lala's MIA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Offtop-
Jump to: