Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a partner

Go down 
+3
Zain
MajoNeko
TofuFishy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TofuFishy
1st year member
TofuFishy

Finding a partner Empty
PostSubject: Finding a partner   Finding a partner I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:00 am

Well, when I joined this site I originally had a partner who was supposed to register as well but... she kind of had to cancel on me and says she doubt she'll be logging on anything for a few months and not to wait for her (shame, she's a wonderful role-player).

So, now i am without a fighter. So that leaves me with two problems: When you submit your profile, you're supposed to include not only your character's name but also your unit's name (or true name, I'm pretty sure its the same thing) in the title, right? Well, I don't really want to come up with a name and then when I find my partner we disagree on it...
That and well, I kinda just said it. I'm without a fighter and I don't really know how I.. well, find a partner. So my question here is how do I do so?

Last edited by TofuFishy on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm forgetting my Loveless facts D:)
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Finding a partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a partner   Finding a partner I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:58 pm

First problem: you can just write that you're blank sacrifice. And then you can be either like blank fighter (and be paired with whoever will want to) or you can be a "normal" sacrifice but you just didn't find your true name.
I hope that I explained it well...

About finding a partner. There are no rules about that, just look for lone fighter (there are some on forum) and ask them. Or maybe some lone fighter will ask you...
Well, it depends on you, you can wait for someone, you can start looking yourself.

In "Get to know" section, there is thread about units. You can see there who don't have partner.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Finding a partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a partner   Finding a partner I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Typically and according to the storylines. Blanks are supposed to find a partner and are NEVER to be placed together as a unit. It is forbidden in the system because they are too powerful. Relationship wise is alright though. As far as finding a partner there was a place on the forum where you get added to a list and people can search for you that way or you can look at the list and PM who you think would be suitable to your character. Not everyone will be suitable so strike a conversation through PMs. just in case and let the fighter know that you are interested. A fair warning however a lot of people have been leaving and I know some will not answer this place if at all. PM me if you want information about what is really going on.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Finding a partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a partner   Finding a partner I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:06 pm

yeah, like zain said, everybody's been quitting chou, sadly. even i'm having a hard timing getting on here, i just finished a working stretch of 12 days! i've been getting horrible schedules! my partner's been out and about with work a lot too, we hardly rp anymore. but i'm looking for someone to at least talk to. if you'd like to, you can simply say your character hasn't found their name yet. if you want, you can somehow relate you's to bae, make them friends or something. it'll at least give you something to do in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Finding a partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a partner   Finding a partner I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:29 pm

With the holidays coming, I shoudl be aroudn a lot more <3. And Lala and I are looking to introduce our new unit a little more so we'd love to play with you, fighterless or not.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Finding a partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a partner   Finding a partner I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:22 pm

yeah honestly right now Bae and Kiyo are sleeping in a parking lot. we really want to interact with more members.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

Finding a partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a partner   Finding a partner I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:25 am

Ah, that's good too know. I was kinda waiting on my fighter, but she's very busy it seems. >: I got busy with college, but it seems I won't be having a fighter, for a while.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Finding a partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a partner   Finding a partner I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:12 am

it's okay, you can always make up some reason why your fighter had to leave temporarily.
family emergency or something.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Finding a partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a partner   Finding a partner I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Yes, exactly and don't get discouraged dear. It might take a while but I'm sure you'll find a wonderful partner. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Finding a partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a partner   Finding a partner I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Takes time but it may happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding a partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a partner   Finding a partner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a partner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: About Forum :: Question-
Jump to: