Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shameless Fighter

Go down 
+3
Mitchell
Tsukiyoko
MajoNeko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Shameless Fighter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:04 am

He didn't even get scolded by my parents. -Shaking head in disgust-
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:30 am

I see then I'm definately going to let it slide now. There must be consquences even if they don't come from your parents. He could have really hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:34 am

My younger sisters fight like that all the time. Not usually quite as seriously mind you, but it still annoys the heck outta me. My youngest sister is a jock, while the middle one is more girly, so the youngest one can really hurt her if she tries. I've had to pull them off of each other more than once. :/
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Ahh, the horror of siblings :/
And my younger brother is getting really strong now.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Oh my older brother's a bully, this lanky 6"4 guy and tiny me 5"2, hes forever picking me up over his shoulder carrying me around the house, he knows I don't like it ¬_¬ Between him and my sis, I could end up needing to go to counciling for the evil absuse I get from them ¬_¬ I still love em' though ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:45 am

I don't have any siblings to torment me but my dad teases me to make up for that. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:26 am

Hehe, when I was little he used to pic up me with one hand and ally with the other, then gently "throw" us onto the sofa, we always used to love that.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Ah, that sounds cute. Very Happy

My cousin used to chase us around pretending to be a monster who was going to eat us. But all he did when he caught us, was tickle us mercilessly. Those were fun times.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:38 pm

Back when your little and cute ^_^ and everythings fun. Children have so much energy it's scary, seriously, you see them running around like maniacs and I'm always in awe 0_o
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Oh I know. Where can I get some their energy. If only I had half as much as they do, then I'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Energy drink? Unfortunately energy drink and caffine has never had an effect on me T_T I'm such a lazy ass.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Energy drinks just make me sick. I can't stand the smell of most of them and if it's not the smell then it's the taste. Yuck!
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Mmm yeah they do have quite a weird taste, I've never been fussy when it comes to drinks, apart from coffee, it's to bitter fo me... Ooo I just remembered I still have a malteser hot chocolate left =D made my day that has.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:05 pm

I hate energy drinks. They make me sick too.

If I really really need some caffine, I drink hot tea. Usually though, I drink it decaff. Caffine makes me spacy. o.0
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:09 pm

That mental image made me lol ^_^ *picturing a nescafe jar the size of a space ship with you inside it, going into space, as you sway and waver all confused-like*

(nescafe if a coffe brand, you may have it, you may not ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:10 am

LOL, yes that image is awesome.

Um, I think I may have heard of it but I can't seem to remember where I did. Stupid lousy memory. ><;
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Can't be as bad as mine hehe ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Oh ho ho, I humbly beg to differ. Can you remember you had for breakfast this morning?
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:11 am

Ahh I don't have breakfast. I never have the time -_- But I can't remember what I had for lunch if that counts for anything.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:44 pm

LOL, it does count. I don't usually have much time for breakfast either. I usually just grab some sort of cereal bar and go. I just love those cereal bar things.

Greatest invention ever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Those are yummy, but I would collapse without a proper breakfast. Cereal at least.

I'm underweight you see, so if I don't eat every four hours or so I start to get dizzy and it's just bad. The second half of the school day is always aweful, lol.

I'd pass out in math if I didn't eat breakfast. XP
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:29 am

I can't wake up until I eat something either NightGem, sorry about your underweight problem though. It must be hard.

But, yes, breakfast bars are awesome, it's been a while since I've had one though. Today I was lucky enough to get french toast.

Also, Hayley, your memory is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:51 am

Yeah I have to eat pretty often too. I have to eat even when I'm not hungry too since I can't take my meds on an empty stomach.
I wouldn't be able to function if I didn't take those nasty things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Fighter   Shameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shameless Fighter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2