Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+5
Evangi Magdalene
Enrai
Mitsuki
MajoNeko
Ravyn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:28 pm

It's expensive like hell over there as well ... I used to have one free but then my old comp died, and I never get another free photoshop *sob*
well, I still have gimp ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Gimp is crazy. I never learned how to use it, and I had it for quite a long time... I only use PhotoFiltre, it's simple, and it's free, and it's cool ^^
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

In US dallors, whenever Slvy gets back from class i'll see if she still has the website she got it off of somewhere.... Know we still have the orignal zipped downloaded fileXD
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:05 pm

C'mon, how gimp is crazy~ this baby is simple. We learned how to use it in HS.

... Gaah, so it's, almost 870 zł over there, am I right, Chance? =__________= fucking expensive.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Yeah. If I had such a load of money to spend, I would rather spend it on something else... Considering you can hack original Photoshop in fifteen minutes if you know how to. I only managed to get 7.0, though xD And it was incompatibile with most of the brushes and lacked many options, so I got the rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Ahh I feel quite lucky now, I got CS3 photoshop when I was like 14-15 or somethin, thanks to my media teacher who had a not-so-legal version of it. And I've been using that ever since. God, four years of photoshop, I feel like a pro hehe ^_^ still can't use the pen tool, the bane of my life.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:24 am

(winces) Ouch, it sounds like it could be more troble than it's worth. Maybe I should just stick with beggng Majo-sama to do my recolors for me. LOL

I'm not very good with messing with pics anyway.

Although, if SLipout-san has it, I could give to Tami-chan (Tamiru Ichide on here). She wants it since she always fooling around with that kind of stuff. ><
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:36 pm

I gave my little brother Gimp and thus far he likes it. I still have trouble using it since I have been a photoshop user this entire time. Now I have a new program to deal with and thats for gaming purposes. Making games is nice and all but by god the programs I swear require more math and calculations than needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatars   Avatars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: About Forum :: Question-
Jump to: