Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Innocence Fighter

Go down 
+4
Satoshi
Enrai
ikiru-warau-aisuru
MajoNeko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Innocence Fighter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:56 pm

... I'm not sleeping at night. And during day someone constantly wakes me up, so I have lot of occasions to cover myslef up again.
Coz, it's freezing in there as well~
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:58 pm

ahh, i hate the cold. 3:
-gives you a cookie- >m< cookies help?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Yay cookie!
*cookies monster attack*

actually, more sugar means more energy and more energy means that I'm not tired~
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:17 pm

x_x cookies help me get to sleep.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:35 pm

oh lol, only thing taht helps me fall asleep is ... err, there isn't thing like that. If I'm tired I'll fall asleep (though, I need to be very tired) and in other cases I'll just lie and stare at ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:30 pm

I totally know what you mean Majo, my sis can practically force herself to sleep ¬_¬ I on the other hand spend hours thinking about stupid stuff, mostly worrying about things, ahh it's the curse of being nocturnal ^_^
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:37 pm

Indeed ... I completly changed time zones as for now >.< being active during night, and then sleping durnig day, I could move to America and I won;t have problem with time change, I have it changed already ...
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Lolz same, most of them are on here at about 3. I try to get some form of acess to the internet, but sometimes it's hard cause most of the time my mums been a bitch and turned it off. I usually turn it back on but then it's findin a laptop hehe, or my phone ^_^ How much time difference is there between you and me, can't be much cause your usually on when I am, well it seems like your on all the time hehe, your a dedicated admin that's for sure. Well it's 2:14 over here in england.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:17 pm

we are an hour apart~ it's 3:15 pm over there.

lol, I just log on into Chou and then get to my things. Comp is working all day anyway, and I just check from time to time if anyone wrote anything.
If EVER find job I'll be less online ... but as for now, I can be as long as I want.

... lol, I need to get up and eat my breakfast. And then prepere dinner. And take shower. *sigh* I curse you, duties!
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Wow. That sucks. D:
Sleeping is easy for me.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Hehe, ahh coursework is calling out to me, I'm on holiday from work at the moment ^_^ still got loads that needs doing.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:09 pm

... I HATE potatos. pissed

yeah~ making dinner for sure isn't my thing.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Oh, potatoes, god it takes me forever to peel those things. -_-' they do fail.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:25 pm

yesss, It was forever before I ended peeling them. And there wasn't much potato left when I was done. Somehow all of it peeled with skin.
but now dad is back, so I run away. dad will take caer of rest.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Ahh, good old parents, it's why we don't move out ^_^
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:48 pm

How can you guys hate potatoes? They are terrible to peels, but so tasty to eat it's worth it! xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:52 pm

@ Innocence-sacrifice: lol a female Tsuna that's awesome, and the dream of a thousand fans(?), ok no

I too hate potatoes, besides i can't peel them, they end up being a small cube that's good for nothing, but I enjoy cooking a lot so I make my brother take care of the potatoes.

Oh my Enrai, you got one very AWESOME sign.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:28 pm

I suck at cooking, peeling potatoes and everything that involves kitchen, beside eating.

heh, and I even don't like how potatoes taste ... but my family does. *sigh*

Indeed (my new favourite word) Enrai you have cool sig~
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 pm

La should come on here, I bet she could probably help me defend the potato. Though, I understand why some people might not like them...

Oh, thanks guys ~ I made it last night. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Gah, I love potatoes, especially mashed loaded with butter and salt. -Drooooools.- Thanks guys, now I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:44 pm

mashed potatoes and baked beans. :>
also, sweet potatoes. yummy.. ;D
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Potatoes are okay for eating, they're just murder to peel, well for me, ooo they make brilliant home made chips, nice thick chips with plenty of salt and vinegar. It's makin me hungry.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:20 pm

the best presentation for potatoes is homemade french fries, they're a sin, i swear, too good.
@Majo lol Indeed is a cool word, much shorter that the spanish one.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Hehe, I just from time to time find favourite word and then ues it as often as possible.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Sweet potatoes! They are so amazing...

And vinegar on regular french fries. So tasty. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocence Fighter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next