Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaceless Sacrifice

Go down 
+5
Enrai
Zain
cute_wolf_chan
MajoNeko
Michelle Lawler
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Peaceless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:17 am

Welcome to Chou! I hope you have a lot of fun here. Your profile will be open for 24 hours from the time of this post, so if you need to change anything, feel free to do so during that period. If you need to edit it in the future, contact Admin or a MOD and we'll open it for you.

Done with the formalities... Your character is so freaking cute. I want to gobble him up. I think I may make him a pet. >)

It sounds like him and Nori might get along well since their personalities are somewhat alike, though isn't it opposites attract? Heh. And is past is so sad, also somewhat similar to Nori, though she kept her ears. Anyway, hope to RP with you soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:26 am

I love your characters apearence, I think your the first one to have wings, I'm not entirely sure though ^_^ can't wait to RP with you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:35 am

Tattoo or not, yeah, he is, though if they were real, that would not be realistic to Loveless.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 pm

I got the feeling that we are getting more and more young characters. Not to mention that all newest charas are males.
Maybe soon we will stop be so female dominated ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:15 pm

We definitely are. Isn't someone 12?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:17 pm

hmm ... I think youngest character is 14 ... as for users seems like one is 12.

Gosh, Nori, if our users will be all so young we will need to stop being so pervy everywhere sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Nooo! We need a place to be pervy!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:33 pm

... not like young users wil stop us ... but I feel bad for depraving their young brains~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:36 pm

I often find myself surprised by most youngsters and their not so innocent minds. Some of the things that comes out of their mouths is worse than some of the stuff I say.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:47 pm

it's because they hear to much perverted adults and try to copy them. then ther are tunrning into adults themselves ... and realizes that saying less is sometimes more pervy that saying more.
when I remember myself in middle school ... I was able to put swear-word in every sentence. In normal talk with friend, about normal things like homework ... it's surprising, I can't us such a dirty language anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:04 pm

I sound like a sailor unless I'm around a lot of people. Then I try to keep the swearing down because some do find it insulting.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:13 pm

yup, I sound like that too. but now less than when I was younger.
but, only around my friend. and a little around family, with other people I'm polite. and try to anserw monosylabes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:42 pm

i really love your chara
he´s sooo cute
i hope you´ll rp with me Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Those are the worst conversations. "How are you?" "Fine." Then I'm left standing there thinking, "Hookay. Now what?"
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:03 pm

yes, that's how I speak. really annoying, I know, since I do it on purpose. next time that person won't bother me.
... figured why I don't have friends? Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:08 pm

If you get one of those people that can talk nonstop without even breathing, then you're screwed. Those people drive me nuts too.

I already knew why you don't have friends.
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:13 pm

yeah i like my chara too he looks really cute
and he has the tatoos because they suit his personality
wich means:
even thought he looks like an angel he can kicks asses
.......and he does

Mako-chan: ´´That´s not true....well not always.....just somethimes....´´ *starts pouting*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:14 pm

LOL. You've just made it into my "Randomness of the Day."
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Interesting character.

Zain: Welcome to Chou

Well He should be fun to hang around until he gets mad that is. Since he gets mad so easily is he possessive??
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:28 pm

rose0571 wrote:
Interesting character.

Zain: Welcome to Chou

Well He should be fun to hang around until he gets mad that is. Since he gets mad so easily is he possessive??

well it depends
he can be quite possesiv when it comes to sweets for example, he would never share them
but if you get on good terms with him he´s really sweet and gentle

Mako-chan: *blushes* ´´I`m not sweet and gentle i´m manly *pouts cutly*

...yeah sure you are....
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:43 am

Welcome to the rp! You're character is very interesting, I really like his tattoos.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:46 am

right, when we were discussing piercings/tattoos, didn't someone said she want tattoo of wings on back? and also, two different ones.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:35 am

Yep, I was one of them, except one wing will be a healthy angel wing and the other a decaying angel wing.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:19 am

Oh, that would be so cool! My friend designed a tattoo like that.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:08 pm

MajoNeko wrote:
right, when we were discussing piercings/tattoos, didn't someone said she want tattoo of wings on back? and also, two different ones.

I want a tattoo saying "A.W August 1999" In really fancy writing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceless Sacrifice   Peaceless Sacrifice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceless Sacrifice
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next