Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Playing Trainer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Role Playing Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:40 am

If anyone is wondering, this is the character we will be using for RP training, so no one will get confused. He will not be used for regular RP.

EDIT: Now we have two characters for training. A female, played by the lovely Rose, was added for all you hunky male characters. ~^ That was not the only reason. You will be primarily trained by me, but if you prefer training with a female character (I don't know your comfort zones) or if I'm busy, Rose is here to help. Again, she will not be used in regular RP.

Also, I've went ahead and made this thread a sticky so anyone that would like training can request it here. Of course, that doesn't mean you can't PM us instead. If you feel more comfortable with PMs, don't hesitate to send us one.

Last edited by nori on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:23 am

Pfft, I still love him.
His personality is awesome, similar to Rai in a lot of ways, except that Rai is move of a fighter (Word play lol?) then a lover.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:16 am

He's a character I've had in the back of my mind for a while. I just never had an opportunity to use him until now. Too bad not many people will meet him.

Oh, and he's my polar opposite.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:17 am

We must be polar opposite then. xD
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Nice.
Maybe he will convince our woman occupied community to have trainings ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:19 pm

We very may well be, but there is always a yin to the yang.

Maybe that sexy picture will make people want to meet him. lol.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 pm

I think he's a great idea for the training. Very Happy

Juuri: "He makes me want to join training."

Stop that.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:53 pm

That was our first thought too Wink
Now we need other trainer to be nice girl. So that few male characters will want to join training as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:07 pm

This isn't just for members that are required to train. I'm really hoping members that are looking for advancement will come on their own. The training is a game where OOC is involved for tips and tricks. Like, "Instead of this, try this..." or "It's a good idea to incorporate..." It's not super strict unless needed.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:26 pm

well, of course to join Training it's needed to ask some of Mod's first.

Though it'd be nice if people would do it out of their free will, not only when we 'force' them to join it ...
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Well honestly, I do struggle trying to make my posts long enough (and detailed enough) to make myself happy. So personally I think training would benefit me quite a bit. Would I be able to join? (Attempting to ask mods. Hahaha...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Of course! I'll add you to the group and I'll start a thread for us. ^^ I'll PM you the link.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:10 pm

yay! okay. lol. I'll have to let Wolf know whenever she gets online. I wonder if she'll want to join too. :/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:16 pm

It's fine if she does, we can do a group training. Do you want me to wait until you hear from her?
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:21 pm

no, it's fine. If she does want to join, would it possible for her to even if we've already started? I can't say for sure whether or not she'd want to, so it's best to ask. Though most likely, she won't.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:34 pm

I see no problem with her joining after the fact.

PM sent. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Now we have 2 Sempais how lovely!!! More people can join in their own free will.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:49 pm

I hope they will Very Happy

btw. Great chara Rose Wink
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Thank you I hope everyone else likes Janice as well. Students better behave around her because she is strict when it is necessary.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:07 pm

I'm curious to see her in training RP.
Okay ... next one that will need training is all yours Janice.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:08 pm

wow Rose, Janice is so beautiful! She's going to be such a good teacher. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Thank you Ikiru. I hope others like her as well. She is a really great teacher!
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:44 pm

I havent fully checked out the profiles more so i just glanced over it, but i like the idea of Roleplay training, I'm very rusty and I would love to improve greatly. I've always had a odd passion for writting sadly my spelling, and grammer is waaaay off from that passion. LOL and i get writers block a lot, so it would be nice to have someone point out my strong points and help me on my weak ones. ^_^ So expect to hear from me sometime soon
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:49 am

Damn, Rose, she's hot. lol
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Evangi we are here to help you anytime.

Nori I know she is that is why she is up there. Janice and Kou should meet in the halls one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Trainer   Role Playing Trainer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Trainer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next