Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siting under a big tree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Siting under a big tree Empty
PostSubject: Siting under a big tree   Siting under a big tree I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Kyo felt many things at the same time as she walked through the Park and then decided to sit down under a big tree.
´So...what now i don´t now where i can go to....i want to talk to someone but with whom can i talk about this? she felt tears run down her cheeks but didn´t care to wipe them away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Siting under a big tree   Siting under a big tree I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:09 pm

As Suki had been walking home she noticed a girl under a tree crying. She looked a little older than her. Suki walked up to the girl and smiled. "Whats wrong?" Suki asked softly as she knelt in front of the girl despite the rain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Siting under a big tree   Siting under a big tree I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Kyo saw a girl kneeling in front of her.Dhe looked slightly younger bit didn´t have her ears anymore.
I´m ok.It´s nothing.she said but continued to cry.
Why do you even care?We don´t know each other? Kyo asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Siting under a big tree   Siting under a big tree I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:17 am

"It is raining out and plus there is lightning out. Trees attract lightning. You might catch a cold tool." Suki spoke in a soft kind voice. She continued to smile as she watched the girl. She pulled out some tissues out if her purse and handed them to the girl. She was careful not to get them wet as she handed them over. She smiled once more. Suki them pulled out a small umbrella and put it over her head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Siting under a big tree   Siting under a big tree I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:18 pm

´´What should i do? I don´t have a place to go to....I´m all alone...´´ Kyo said in a sad voice as she wiped the tears away with the tissues the other girl gave her.
´´I had a fight with May-chan and i can´t go to my parents, they are going to beat me again....it would be the best if a lightning hit me so i wouldn´t be a bother anymore...´´ she felt like dying, she didn´t know what to do anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Siting under a big tree   Siting under a big tree I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:42 pm

Suki thought for a minute. "Well... I know this cafe that is open all night long and its not to far. We can go if you like." Suki suggested lightly. Her smile still in its place. She took out her cell to check the time. 11:00 PM was the time. Her mom wouldn't be home til about 5 AM and she didn't have school tomorrow. Suki stood up and held her hand out so the girl could grab it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Siting under a big tree   Siting under a big tree I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Kyo looked up to the slightly younger girl.Normally she didn´t trust just anyone but....
´´Ok.Then let´s go there.But you have to lead i think i don´t know the way.´´she said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Siting under a big tree   Siting under a big tree I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Suki smiled as she grabbed the gilrs hand and pulled her up. She let go and started walking. She caculated how much time it would take to get there. 5 minutes was her bet.

[Suki and Kyo has left the PARK and gone to CITY CENTER]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siting under a big tree   Siting under a big tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siting under a big tree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: The Park-
Jump to: