Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The FUMEGATOR!!!

Go down 
+8
Ravyn
Tvorceskiy
ikiru-warau-aisuru
wasted.reality
Tsukiyoko
Enrai
MajoNeko
Zain
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:26 am

Your class reminds me of my entire school Iki-chan. It was so irratating. The other students practically tortured one of my best friends because he was gay.

He's a great guy and he doesn't deserve the crap that people give him. I'm Christian myself and while I may not approve of his lifestyle, I'm not going to pick on or belittle him for it. I love him like a brother.

God told us to love one another and it's not our place to judge others for being different. That's what I believe anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:07 pm

This is more towards depression rather than anger. If you have had this happen to you then you know what I am taking about. I have a debit card issued by my company that I work for and on Friday I got paid. Everything was fine and dandy until yesturday. Some point in time someone at night had to go to an ATM machine or to a gas pump that I have been to and do a card stripping download. With technology it is not hard to grab ahold of this information. Anyone can crack an easy code and download card numbers and pins that were used at any machine since the company that owns them does not swipe the information tha same day or at all. My card number and pin was grabbed from any of my previous locations and all my funds were retrieved out of my account yesturday morning. I called just a little while ago and I have to fill out a Dispute form in a few days and have this amount be sent back into my account. Making a fake card isn't hard either from what I am told and I do hope that they continue to catch these people who are doing this. I hate these people along with hackers as well. Any type of wrong doer because of their fucking laziness on not finding a damn job bothers me. Trust me I probably would have sent the guy to the hospital if I would have caught them. I sent one to the hospital for busting into my car even though his friend left him in the dust and had all my stuff in his vehicle. (my poor games-tear). Sorry it just makes me mad after a while to see how low and petty people have to become in order to get money and it bothers me that you would steal from another poor person considering that I don't make 6 figures. I am a starving artist as they say. So if you have a debit or credit card PLEASE make sure that you grab your receipts and that your transaction is completed before you step away from the machine. I am making sure that I pay everything by cash from now on and use my card sparingly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 pm

You need to have that card deactivated because when the money goes back in, they can still take it out.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:17 am

I am going to rant about this here, because it's driving me insane. -__-;;

Over a year ago I went out with someone. It was a pretty rocky relationship from the start, but something I really enjoyed. I wont go into the details, but only a month and a half later we decided to 'Take a break' and not see each other for a week. The next day all my friends were asking me why I broke up with my partner... apparently we had different definitions of 'Taking a break.' Anyways, I got in a fight with with my Ex about it and we officially ended the relationship without being friends.
More drama went on through out the months to follow, though comparatively to this person's personal life it wasn't a much. The last time we talked was at the end of our Junior year, which, since we were at a party went over without any major bumps.

So about two months ago though I got a call from them saying they wanted to be friends again. We made up and texted a bit, but didn't see each other besides from going a movie. I ended up accidentally hinting I still had feelings for this person over the phone at which point I got completely rejected, even though I didn't even say I wanted to be in a relationship. The person in question had just gone through a really awful experience and didn't want to be with anyone for a while. I said I was just happy we could be friends, but we were never able to talk or hang out again. The last time we spoke was New Years.

I was feeling a bit sorry about it, but nothing too bad, until a few days ago.
I went on facebook - a rare thing for me - and just decided to check out my Exs page when there. They are dating someone.

My emotions are so conflicting right now it is making me sick. I know I shouldn't care, but I do. What they went through was apparently the situation - which I know about, but it's very personal so I am not going to share it - was extremely traumatic, but they can't even wait over three months before getting a partner? It's just so hard to believe!

AGH!
Anyways, it's good to get that out. This isn't something I openly talk about IRL.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:30 am

The pin and card have been changed. It will be going under investigation tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:55 am

I'm so sorry that happened to you Enrai-chan (hugs) But at least you know the person liked you romantically.

I went out with someone for a entire year and half before I found out that they didn't care for me the way I did them. We were even friends before we started dating but I don't understand why they couldn't just tell me they didn't feel the same way instead of getting my hopes up like that. It was just cruel plus it's the only person that I've ever dated period; it was my first love.
So I'm stuck with this really rotten memory and a broken heart that never really healed. It sucks. (sobs)

@ I'm sorry about your card problems too sempai. I wish you luck in fixing it. (hugs)
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Well I found out what exactly happened to my cousins and that drunk driver that hit them. Although it s not pretty I will save those details for later. If you go out and drink have someone sober enough to drive for you. Trust me someone elses life is so not worth your petty mishap. Because of such a thing I had to bury 2 people. The babies are fine and have been released and my other cousin is currently in rehab. I would prefer that if you really want to drink keep your ass at home. Its safer and you are not placing anyone in danger but yourself if you can't remember your own house. Now I am sick and that fucking blows as well. I hate sickness and I rarely get sick. almost once every 2 -3 years just about. I am getting better just getting the last of this infection out of my system.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:49 am

ARGH!!!!!!!! Why do I end up killing whatever thread I join!?!?!?! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:21 am

Eh? And why do you think that Tvor?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Aw, don't feel bad Tvor. If you are talking about the one with Thoughtless, I think that thread was already dead when you joined it.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Nah, the past two threads I\'ve been in died ._. I feel bad, that\'s all hahaha I\'m beginning to wonder is Yaso is scary XD

Last edited by Tvorceskiy on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Don't be a lot of them are actually dying. My past 3 forums are slowly dying as I went back after a 3 year absence!
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Tvorceskiy wrote:
Nah, the past two threads I\'ve been in died ._. I feel bad, that\'s all hahaha I\'m beginning to wonder is Yaso is scary XD

You could come pester Ravyn. Razz I'd just have to change a couple words so she doesn't look silly, thinking a sacrifice is a fighter.
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Ravyn wrote:
Tvorceskiy wrote:

You could come pester Ravyn. Razz I'd just have to change a couple words so she doesn't look silly, thinking a sacrifice is a fighter.

You sure you want him around? He bites.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Tvorceskiy wrote:
You sure you want him around? He bites.

ROFL. So does Ravyn.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Then again who doesn't?
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Ravyn wrote:

ROFL. So does Ravyn.

Alright, this should be fun Twisted Evil

Now to figure out a post before I go to work ><

Last edited by Tvorceskiy on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:27 pm

XD Oh, goody~ I finally get to see how my little fighter acts around someone who isn't happyhappy.

Ravyn: Who're you calling little, shorty? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:03 pm

JUST MY FUCKING LUCK!!!!1

UGH! The campus internet is down, so I couldn't get online this morning. That means, in order to actually be part of the trial battle, I had to make the fucking HOUR commute back to my hometown's library to get online there.

THANK GOD FOR MUSIC AND PUBLIC LIBRARIES. If it weren't for that, I'd still be fit to scream.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:10 pm

O.o
That's called devotion. And rotten luck.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:23 pm

*claps* Wow, I'm impressed, an hour.... I totally agree with Majo. *bows at Beths awsumness*
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Oh, that's not the least of it. I got the GMT wrong, so I was an hour late to begin with, lol

AND~ I made the hour commute in only HALF an hou.
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Wow, sweetie. (claps her hands in amazement) That's real dedication right there. You're partner a lucky man, that's for sure. LOL Hope I can find one like that.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Thanks, lol. But my partner's a woman. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Wow that is pretty dedicated. I'm proud of you Ravyn-san.

lol! That's awesome. I hope your partner doesn't get too offended at being called a man. (laughs some more)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FUMEGATOR!!!   The FUMEGATOR!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The FUMEGATOR!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Offtop-
Jump to: