Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite Spot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Favourite Spot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spot   Favourite Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Tsukiyoko shrugged." I was planning on lying to them when we got there but that's probably a better idea. We should try and get there as quickly as we can before people notice how bloody we are.," she replied. She didn't want to cause anymore trouble for Ayame than she had.

She waited as Ayame wiped the blood from her face. ' We must look like a bunch of serial killers with all this blood on us.' she critically. It would be a challenge getting to Ayame's home without attracting too much unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spot   Favourite Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Ayame patted her lips with one finger thinking. There were 5 shortcuts to her home from there, but she wasn't sure if Tsu would be able to follow her through them ... and well, there was taht other problem. Kaede still had her key. ... I'll think about it later. she though. You can always took Tsu harpin and ... Isa spinned on one feet and jumped up. She was really annoying when she had her voice. What are we, in some kind of 'Mission Impossible" cut it off, Isamu. she replied in thoughts. "Ah, well, screw people who see us. Let's go." she knew only her mouth moved, so Tsu won't be able to understand what she just said, but she felt better doing it. Pulling Tsu hand Ayame started to walk.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spot   Favourite Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:22 pm

Tsukiyoko sighed but followed Ayame anyway. She was sure someone was going to notice but decided that she didn't really care at the moment. She just wanted to get to Ayame's house so that she could tend to their wounds.

Plus, she was still exhausted from her earlier fighting against her own body. She was surprised that she hadn't past out like she should habe done. ' Oh well be happy. You're less trouble this way,' she thought to herself.

" Ayame you have your key right? If you don't, I still have the one that you gave earlier you know," she said not really expecting a reply. She just thought that it would be best to tell her.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spot   Favourite Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Ayame sticked tongue at Isa. See? I have key. Get lost. she though as Isa started to laugh histerrically. She was so nice when she was mute. And with voice she was turning to asshole. Don't forget Ritsu-chan~ He didn't bothered you too long, did he? Isa was still giggling, smirking and showing all creepy smiles she got. Worry me more. Ayame though looking around suddenly nervous. Right after attack of hallucinations she wasn't in good shape. Too cautious, too carefull. And still she could easy turn back to brainless berserker, she needed just one slighest feeling of danger around. This state was really awful. She felt like piece of thin glass, ready to be broken with slighest touch. She squeezed Tsu hand thighter as she started to walk faster.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spot   Favourite Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:49 pm

( Sorry this is my last post for today. I really need to work on that report that I told you about. I'll get back on tomorrow though so don't worry about being stuck)

Tsukiyoko gripped Ayame's hand tighter as she felt her distress through the link. Something must really be bothering her if she was letting her emotions leak into the connection. She hated it when that happened.

She, however, didn't ask what was the matter. She just tried to reassure Ayame as best as she could that everything was all right.

She coughed a little to clear her throat. She hoped that she held out since she was so tired but she was still happy that she was still awake.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spot   Favourite Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:23 pm

Ayame felt shiver running down her spin. She wanted to run, to get out of this open space. There were too many shadows, too many places from where they could be watched. Stop this paranoia she scolded herself. Tsu wasn't in good condition. She clearly felt it through their thread. Wounds after bitting were always painful and on top of that on neck ... also her illness was acting ... Stop this. Shut up. she shut eyes close for second. They wasn't in good situation, but there wasn no reason to panick. It wasn't so bad ... wasn't. But regarding of that her steps got longer as she pulled, no, dragged her fighter after her. Let's get the hell out of this place. she though as Isa run before them It creeps us out Isa added with serious face. Calm down, calm down ... it isn't so bad ... but telling it to herself didn't really helped. Her heart was beating so hard it hurted, her fingers were trembling. This panic wasn't really reaction to park darkness, it was after effect of what she did. Completly loosing control over herself was her greatest fear. Being closed in disobedient body, with no chance of escape ... I don't have time to be afraid, I don't she though clenching teeth as she tried to overcome her fear.
They were near park exit. Ayame heard her own teeth chattering, but she could care less. She was afraid, afraid so bad she felt tears in ears, just like kid woken up from nightmare. She wanted just allow herself to get swallowed by this fear. Sit on path, and start to cry would for sure make her feel better. Fuck, I won't be taken down by my own body. she though angrily. Fear and anger at the same time ... It was just ridiculous. She clenched teeth harder and realised she bitted her own lip. Little of blood slowly run down from her chin and before she manged to lick ti it dripped on neck. That's what I wanted, more blood. she though leaving park. Good thing there weren't too much people around ...

[Ayame and Tsu had left PARK and heading HOME]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Spot   Favourite Spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Spot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: The Park-
Jump to: