Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Ritsu pierced butterfly with needle and watched it agony. It wings were moving slower and slower ... To the moment when they stopped moving at all. He smiled slightly as usual when he was adding new butterfly to his collection. 'Hmm ... Where should I put you?' walls were full of perfectly still butterflies, which beauty was now eternal. Death was small price for this. His phone rang pulling his out of thoughts. He looked on phone screen before he pick it up.
"Yes?"
"Sensei, we found Guiltless. They closed themselv in house. What should we do now?"
"You sound sore. Something happend?"
"There was weird woman with them in park. Looks like she knew about ... And well, we saw her name, because her s-skirt ripped."
"And?"
He heard sound of two people mumbling something and then his interlocutor changed to woman.
"Sensei, what we have to do about Guiltless? This woman broke Hachi foot ... Ah, um, her name was, um, Silence if I saw correctly ... It was all scratched over, so I'm not sure, though ..."
"Oh, her?" Ritsu smiled slightly. Her interrupting could only make things go as he wished ... "Is that so. Yes ... You can go back."
"S-sensei?" woman sounded suprised. "We can take care of it ..."
"No, no. Go back, after all Hachi is wounded ..." Ritsu hang up and patted his lips with one finger. 'What an interesting turn of events.' he though looking at computer. Monitor was giving weak blue light. He smiled and started to write ... 'Life is so easy this days.' Ritsu though sending message to May Lerner phone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:27 pm

May sighed as she walked with Kyo. They had decided to go to Seven Moons instead of the house. May startred to jog at the sight of the building. She was quite nervous. She wanted to get this done and go home. But she had a feeling this wasn't going to be quick and easy. May grabbed Kyo's hand as she walked intot he building.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Kyo could tell that May was very nervous as she grabbed her hand and they walked inside the building.
´´You don´t have to worry May-chan...you know somehow i´m really looking forward to it...´´
´I´ll kill that asshole´ she thought and smiled way too sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:44 pm

"Kyo, no killing. We shouldn't get in trouble. The last thing we need is Seven Moons hating us." she said. May stared in front of her as she look at the receptionist. She didn't want to talk to her cause it ment she would have to actually see the bastard. She took deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:48 pm

´´Hey.We are here because Ritsu wants to see us.So where is he?´´Kyo asked in a cold tone that didn´t mach her angelic looks at all. ´´And would you hurry up we don´t have the whole day.´´she said unpatiantly as the receptionist just looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:52 pm

May gave Kyo a look. "She must be busy so calm down." May said as she turned the adult part on in her. Despite acting childish she knew when she needed to act mature. She was 18 after all. Kyo was 15, so May figured she should be the more mature one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Kyo looked a little bit angry and muttered ´´Stupid old cow.´´ the receptionist told them to sit in the waiting room and wait for Ritsu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:57 pm

"Kyo, please calm down." May asked in a tired voice. this was getting to be rather troublesome. She looked out the window as she thought. She didn't know what to do when they met Ritsu. She was nervous but rather excited. She wanted to show that her Sacrifice and her was perfect together. But how should they do that. May never battled in her life. She could only do well in a fist fight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:18 pm

´´So what do you think will happen?´´ Kyo asked as she looked at May, she didn´t really know what to talk about so she just started with something.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Ritsu sat more comfortable on his chair. Of curse, he knew from beginning that Guiltless Unit showed in Academy. But he still made them wait. They came alone, short blonde, May, and slightly taller, but as he knew younger, Kyo. He hoped they would take someone along, maybe one of those runaway about which he knew that they were in town ... 'Are they learning how to take care of themselves, without relying on others?' he asked himself.
Stretching hs arm he turned intercom on.
"Please, ask May and Kyo to come to my office." Ritsu said to receptionist, turning in his chair that way he looked out of window.
"Of course, principal." receptionist voice sounded unpleasant as if she was slightly angry or disgusted.
Ritsu turned intercom off don't bothering with it anymore. His eyes turned to butterflies on walls. 'So ... what should I expect now?' this game was going just as he planned.
Pawns didn't acted exactly as expected, and third element showed, but outcome was just as anitcipated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:53 pm

The secratery told May and Kyo to go inside Ritsu´s room. As they entered they saw him siting in his chair.
´´You were here the whole time and you still made us wait outside?´´Kyo asked rudely. ´´You better hurry up and tell us what the hell you want´´ she almost shouted.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Ritsu smiled slightly dissapointed hearing girl yell. Young, hot-headed, acting on emotions ... Why almost all of fresh units were acting like it? So few were behaving like units should ...
"Do you know why you two are connected by the same name?" he asked don't turning to them. 'Immaturity? Youth? They don't even understand meaning of their connections ... but still act as if ...'
This pawns were so fresh, so formeless ... but he felt potential. Strong emotions under control were great power after all. But without control they were just mess. 'So ... what will this child be?' Ritsu asked himself observing their reflection in window.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Kyo remembered that May wanted her to stay calm so she´ll do that.Her face became expresionless and she said in a cold voice ´´Because we are both Guiltless persons, no matter what we do.You may think that I´m just a little kid and that i´m not suited to be May´s serifice but you a wrong. We´re a good unit and you can´t separate us.´´
´What kind of question is that?´she thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:48 pm

May had been silent the entire time. She studied the room. She found a few exits if needed. She then at Kyo who had managed to calm herself. May's face held no emotion. She learned to control them around important people her father invited over. She knew it would help sometime during the future. She studied Ritsu's face. Her first expression of him was no a good one.

"Why did you invite us here?" May asked coldly. "Is there even a point?" May's voice got colder as she talked. She was bored actually. Here she had been nervous for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 am

Ritsu turned in his chair to look at girls. Well, yeah, some potential was there, but they were to emotional unstable ... He sighed again pushing his glasses up. 'Why talented students were so rare?' he though. They were always acting the same in type "you want to take my sacrifice/fighter? I'll first kill you!" so annoying and childlish ...
"See, " he said in bored tone resting his chin on hand "all units are invited to join Academy. That was just test to see your reaction." he took off his glasses and started to play with them lazily. And here he hoped they would be more unusual because of their past ... but after all they were only pair of emotional unstable brats.
"You're free to join Academy, if you want to know more about your bond and become strong in future ..." he smiled slightly putting glasses on and looking at girls above it's edge. 'So ... will they overcome grudge, or behave brattish and pout?'
"That's of course your choice ... but be aware that other units might attack you even if you don't join Academy. Some people just like to fight." yeah, that was slight threat. But after all he wasn't lying, some units would attack them just for fun ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Kyo looked at May. ´Of course it would be nice to get stronger and learn something about their bound,but....what if that´s a trick?´
´´Well, it would be great if we could train and become stronger.But we still have to think about it.It would be very nice if you could give us a little more time,please.´´ she said very politely and smiled beautifuly.
´Rule number one: don´t trust anyone except your partner. I don´t know what May will say to this, she is good at such things thought.´
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:46 pm

TEXT MESSAGE for MAY

Zain: I hope that now you understand what you were doing was being overprotective without taking her feelings into consideration. Just be careful at the Academy since they don't lock the doors until 10pm. It is 9:15pm now so you guys should be fine. Call me later if you must!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:38 pm

May sighed. She wanted to go here. May studied Ritsu. This guy wasn't as bad as she thought. He did seem rather odd though. "Kyo, I like it here. Its nice." was all May said. May then noticed a text from Zain. It was that late? Wow. How she lost track of time. "Kyo-sama, we must be going soon. I have a test to study for. That and I need to run and get more food for the house." May said but added "By the way, I am not your average stuck-up rich girl so don't think of me as one. I am much more emotionally stable then I look." May said coolly to Ritsu while smirking slightly. May's mind started to drift off for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:45 pm

´´Yeah you´re right. Let´s go. It´s nice to get such a offer from you Ritsu-san and we´re very thankful for it. But you really shouldn´t underestimate me i´m everything but everage. Well, good bye then.´´ Kyo said politly, turned away and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:49 pm

May watched Kyo walk out the door. She sighed. "We will get back to you on that offer. Goodbye." May said coolly and walked out the door. As she stepped into the hallway she saw Kyo waiting for her. "I want to go here." May said softly. "This is a way for me to get away from Dad and learn about our bound at the same time." She added looking Kyo in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:52 pm

´´That´s what i thought to, you know.But i somehow don´t trust this guy yet.´´ Kyo said looking at May.
´´But you´re right.It would be great to get away from my parents forever.So...we´ll go to this school?´´she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:00 pm

May sighed. "I guess. We will notify them tomorrow. I don't mind the guy actually. He just seems rather odd." May confessed. She wanted to get out of here and get home. She was hungry and tired. Plus it was getting rather late. She glanced at the time on her cell. 9:45. May grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:04 pm

´´Come on let´s get home now.I´m really hungry you know...´´Kyo said blushing slightly. ´´Somehow i think i say this too often..´´she loughted took May´s hand and walked out of the building with her.

[May and Kyo have left SEVEN MOONS ACADEMY and are going HOME]
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Ritsu watched silently girls leaving. 'Not average, huh?' he chuckled and then he laughed out loud.
"Then no surprises. Human beings rarely consider themselves as average ... which makes them really average."
He looked at his computer. Camera from hol was showing girls talking. Ritsu turned intercom on and listened.

"I want to go here. This is a way for me to get away from Dad and learn about our bound at the same time."
"That's what i thought to, you know. But i somehow don´t trust this guy yet. But you're right.It would be great to get away from my parents forever. So...we'll go to this school?"
"I guess. We will notify them tomorrow. I don't mind the guy actually. He just seems rather odd."

Their voices got quieter as they get close to doors. Ritsu watched them leave, resting chin on hand. 'Which child didn't said he was not average ... oh, right, there was that girl ...' he smiled slightly remembering one of times he caught her on leaving Academy without permission. 'She said so, didn't she? "I'm just average, why do you bother with me?" ' he laughed leaning on back of chair. 'Average shizophrenic .. but she got me there ... and there was also this teal haired boy ... such a waste, that he dissapeared ...' remiscending lazily he looked up on wall where he hung new add to collection.
"You didn't struggled too much, did you?" he said out loud. " 'I'm much more emotionally stable than I look,' hmm?" patting lips with one finger he turned to window. "We will see, May, we will see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice   Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Case of change of Guiltless Sacrifice
Page 1 of 1