Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hotel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel   Hotel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:09 pm

"We need to talk, Uesugi Shigure..."

Shigure stared that his man in front of him. Her first chance to escape is gone. She said to herself that she will avoid him at any cost. But now, it seems impossible.

"We have nothing to talk about. I told you that earlier, right?"/i] - She said while approaching Sui.
She tries to move Sui away from the door, but Sui don't want to.

[i]"Don't try to make me do something, Sui."

Sui smirked, as if making fun of her.

"You're pushing me to my limit, Kanasawa-sama."
She raised her hand and began to chant a spell.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel   Hotel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:23 pm

"Go right ahead."- Sui said, daring Shigure to cast a spell on him.
"You can never go against your own name and your master."

Sui knew how to tame down his fighter. She's like a wild cat to him. You have to show her affection and sometimes be cruel in order to obey you. Sui released bit of his aura and felt the hotness of his name across his back.

Shigure reacted, but still trying to cast a spell on him.
"You can never go against me, my beloved fighter. You are like my own flesh and bone. Everything you are belongs to me."

Shigure trembled.
He quickly took her arm. Sui slammed her to the wall and pinned her down.
"I told you before. You must obey me..."

Shigure stared at him with fear, while holding her hand. She's hurt from what Sui did.
Sui realized this and takes a look in her hand.
"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel   Hotel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Shigure felt needles stabbing her name. The look on Sui face made her tremble. She fears Sui when he's like this.
Then, she felt Sui took her arm and slammed her against the wall. She slammed so hard that she hurt her hand.

"I told you before. You must obey me..."

Hearing this, Shigure's tears fell. She's afraid of Sui, especially when he's in this state.
Sui saw her crying and immediately, took her hand to have a look.

Her master's face changed.
"I'm sorry." -- he said.

"You never changed..." - She said in a trembling voice.
"You always use our name to threaten me. When you did something and I can't forgive you.. you use it to chain me down.
You never... cared how I feel. *snif* You run away and came back as if nothing happened? You treat me like a possesion, that you can comeback to anytime!*sob. Everytime I tried to run away, you always held me by the neck with this stupid name!"

Shigure broke down and cried.

/They can't. Have you read the part where Soubi tried to stop himself to obey Seimei? gawwwwwwwwd. Think of it as if Shigure threating Sui to move away from the door./
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel   Hotel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:59 pm

The words that fell out of Shigure's mouth, felt like thunder to Sui. To him, he just wants Shigure all by himself. She's right, he never did understand her, maybe he did but he let his selfishness conquer him. He never saw Shigure cried this much and seeing her like this tears his heart apart.

"I'm... sorry, Shigure. I admit, it's all my fault.I just did it because I don't want you to go. I never...wanted anything for myself. I thought being alone is ok. Then, I met you. You're the first person I want to possess all by myself. I know, i'm a coward for leaving you behind but I did it, in order to save you..."
Sui just felt warm drops of tears in his cheeks. He rest his head in Shigure's shoulder.

"I love you...more than anything else in this world, Shigure. I won't run away anymore. I won't ever leave you again..."

/So cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssyyyyyy. Smile/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel   Hotel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:08 pm

"I love you...more than anything else in this world, Shigure. I won't run away anymore. I won't ever leave you again..."

Shigure pushed Sui away. She started throwing things at him.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN FOOL ME AGAIN THIS TIME, HUH? GIVING ME SWEET WORDS AND STUFFS! I WON'T HEAR YOU! I WILL NEVER HEAR YOU OUT!"
She covers her eyes with hands. She weak against Sui's words.

/I can't say anything! i just let Shigure throw things at your Sui. Tee hee~~ Gawwwd, You're so chessy!/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel   Hotel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Sui approached Shigure.
"Oi, Shigure. Calm down." - He said while holding both of her arm to stop her throwing things.

/Cmon, Crescendo! Razz It's your time to shine,my beloved. lol/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel   Hotel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:17 pm

/Oh god. I can't believe you made me write this stuff. Sad/

Shigure finally stopped, but tears continue to fall from her eyes. The contained emotions she had for years, finally burst out.

"I love you.. I love you.. I love you! I LOVE YOU!! Why does it have to be you?! When did I became so weak?! I hate being like this! Why do I have to meet you?!"

/gawwddddd. you owe me something, Sui! You're gonna pay for this! Tsssss./
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel   Hotel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Sui hugged Shigure. He endured long enough to feel her again in her arms.

"Always remember this, Shigure. You are the most important person in my life..."

He held her face and planted his lips into hers.
"At last, she back. My...Uesugi Shigure." -- he said to himself.

Shigure kissed him back. The nostalgic warmth of his woman is enough to make him cry.

"Shigure...I'm sorry but...I'm at my limit...."
and kissed Shigure again.

[Shigure and Sui retires for the night. ]

/hahaha! That made my day. Thank you for your gift, Garnet. and Happy Anniversary. I'll always love you./
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel   Hotel I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 pm

The sound of the waves crashing, woke Sui up. It's been awhile since he had a good sleep. He took a glance at the woman sleeping soundly beside him. Her naked body covered in white blanket and her fair skin shines in the morning light.
"She looked peaceful when she's sleeping." -- Sui said to himself.
He remembered what happened last night. Though he was been rough to her, at least, something good came out of it. He looked at Shigure's hand and realized that it was hurt. He took Shigure's hand, placed bandage on it and gently kissed it.
Shigure's eyes slowly opened.
"Finally, you're awake."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel   Hotel I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:18 pm

Shigure opened her eyes slowly. The relaxing ambience wants to sleep more, but she feels someone is touching her hand.
"Finally, You're awake." ~Sui greeted him.
She smiled gently. Sui kissed her hand one more time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel   Hotel I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Sui kissed Shigure's hand again with a teasing look in his face. "I'll asked my men to bring you clothes. Wanna take a bath together?"
Shigure's face turned beet red. Sui find it cute and cuddled Shigure.
"It's too late to be shy now." --he said while kissing her neck.

Then suddenly, the door opened:
"KANASAWA SUI-SAMA! I HAVE COME TO PICK YOU UP, YOU LAZY SOON-TO-BE PRESIDENT!"
It's Hajime Yamada, Sui's secretary and right hand. A very strict man in charge of making sure Sui is working properly.
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU CANCELLED YESTERDAY'S APPOINTMENT, HUH?! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LIE TO THEM AND COVER YOUR ASS, HUH?!" -Yamada yelled loudly.
"Gosh. So loud and it's so early, Yamada-san. Tsk" - Sui said while covering his ears.
"Why you have to be so angry, Yamada? If you continue to be like that, wrinkles will soon appear on your face."
"THANKS FOR WORRYING KIND SIRE, BUT IM AFRAID MY LIFE WILL BE OVER BEFORE I GET WRINKLES.."
Yamada saw someone at the corner of his eye. Curios, he took a glance and found Shigure.
"Shigure...Shigure-sama?? SHIGURE-SAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAA.."
He runs to Shigure, still under the sheets.
"OUCH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HIT ME, SUI?!"
Yamada saw menacing aura around Sui.
"Dare to touch her, Yamada and you'll get to see your mother and father in heaven..."
Yamada back off. Sui won't let anyone touch Shigure.
"Since you're here.." -Sui broke silence.
"It's been a while since Shigure and I went on a trip, so I've decided that we'll have a vacation aboard and I'm leaving the company to you for a while."
"WHAAAATTTTTT?" -Yamada and Shigure was shocked.
"You can't do this? I got classes and my job....." -Shigure said
"YOU CAN'T LEAVE THIS COUNTRY! THE HOTEL WILL OPENING NEXT MONTH!" -Yamada complained.
"Then I'll be back before the opening, as for you, Shigure, I can send you to a private university so don't worry about it."
"But..But.." -Shigure still shocked
"No buts. I'm taking you with me. " -Sui said.
With that, Yamada, with a heavy heart, arranged the necessary papers for the trip.

[Sui and Shigure checked out of the hotel and went on vacation. will be back in 2-3 weeks.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel   Hotel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: Outskirts-
Jump to: