Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diva's room (Ended)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Diva's room (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:28 pm

The wind blew inward as the city was about to get rained on. A storm was coming and Diva couldn't wait. She sat at the edge of her windowsill as she made herself comfortable on the hospital bed. The metal panes that bordered the window were cold and Diva stared outside towards the ocean.

"Hmm...Why hasn't he visited me yet today?" Diva thought to herself as she turned toward her IV.

The needle in her wrist was bothering her, so she fidgeted a moment as she sulked about him not visiting her yet.

"I'm getting angry" Diva huffed as she slumped back into her pillow

"Sui Dear, wherever you are, Why haven't you come to see me yet?" She thought angrily as she stared again out her window with an annoyed expression crossing her face.

Admin: I splitted it from "Aftermatch ..." Since it's start of another RP, and has nothing to do with previous thread ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:30 am

May walked down the hall to Diva's room. As she walked she thought about the girl she hadn't seen in a while. She wondered if Diva still knew who she was. Her heart raced as she neared the door. It was open so she walked in. Diva was sitting on a ledge looking out the window. She had a irradiated look on her face which was never good. May suddenly felt even more nervous. Her heart raced even faster. There was no turning back now. May was fulky aware of the fact Diva already knew she was there.

"Hello Diva-san." she said with confidence she didn't have.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Diva's gaze was still focused on the storm rolling into the city.

"Hello May..." Diva alleged without turning towards her, her voice dripping with a fearful and frightening tone "It's been so long since you've come to see me..."

May gulped and Diva heard her. Diva's eyes soon averted slowly to her, but said not a word. Diva was still not satisfied and very, very displeased. Diva turned away from May and stared back out of the window.

"You're starting to abandon me...just like all the rest of them. Get out of my sight" Diva ordered coldly as she pointed towards the door without turning back towards May.

As May started to say something, she figured she at least had better get out of the room so she would lash out again. Diva poked her head out of her room to see if May was gone completely and walked out quickly as not to be seen by anyone.

[Diva has left DIVA'S ROOM and is now going to OUTSIDE TOWN to THE BEACH]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:33 pm

May stood outside the hospital. Diva had been so cold. May eyes where glazed over. She just breathed, her mind blank. She started to walk. To where was beyond her.

[May has left the HOSPITAL and gone to the STREATS.]
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Zain rushes inside looking for help as a nurse runs to aide him she notices the woman that he hold in his arms. "I can't believe it." She says as she motions for him to bring her to a special room on the left hand side of the hospital building. Zain lays her down on the bed gently. "If you don't mind sir I will need to ask you some questions right here in the hallway." Zain follows her as he leaves his groceries on the floor near a chair in the room. "Can you explain to me what happened?" The nurse asks as she pages a doctor to come and treat her. "She forgot her change at the supermarket so I followed her and tried to give it to her. I guess she was moving too quickly because as soon as she turned around she fell." Zain explains as the nurse informs the doctor about what happened. "Thank you for bringing Diva back here Mr..." "Kajira, Zain" He mentions as he takes out his cell phone to call Arin. "Thank you Mr. Kajira for bringing her here immediately. Would you like a seat?" The nurse asks as she stares in awe at him. "I will just wait inside." He mentions as his phone rings. "Hey you still at the house?...I'm at the hospital right now come get the groceries...I will tell you about it later...alright" Zain mentions as he hangs up and returns inside. He sees the curtain pulled assuming that the doctor is taking care of things with her Zain sits by the door with his hood on and his hair undone revealing his name again. He has his arms crossed, head slightly bent down and has lightly fallen asleep in the chair.

Last edited by rose0571 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:31 am

Ayame walked into room slamming doors ignoring nurse pulling her sleeve and pulled curtain.
"Saeki-san, what are you doing here? You have appointment for next month ..."
"Hi doctor. I need drip." her consciousness faded for short moment so she wobbled, but she forced her mind back shaking head and keeping balance.
"Wha ... Ayame! How many times I need to repeat you NEED to take medicine reguraly or ...?" only when he was angry he was calling her by first name.
She ignored his rumbling staring at girl in the bed. "Long stay?" she noticed the same kind of drip she was usually getting. Girl was put on it as well. Unconsciously scratching name she didn't felt nurse patting her shoulder.
"Saeki-san you have ripped skirt ... what is that big scratch on your leg?" Ayame looked down realizing she was making scratch even bigger. And Tsu skirt was ripped ... she stagger again. "Err ... I fell down on nettle." she sat on free bed observing back haired girl. That's the one. she though nodding to nurse and attaching drip to her forearm.
"Ayame, next time we will have LONG talk about your habits. I allowed you to left hospital only under certain conditions and ..." she stopped listening to him looking around.
"Zain? How come I ran onto you again?" meeting them day by day ... She lied down on bed and stared at celling. Drip should take half an hour.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Zain woke up seeing Ayame in the free bed next to Diva who was still asleep. It looked like she was being tended to so Zain smirked and decided to not look her way. "If I didn't know better Aya I would say that you were following me. But on a serious notion. The woman on the other bed collapsed and I just want to make sure everything is okay before I leave." Zain mentions as Arin opens the door. He bows at the nurse who continues her duties to Aya. Zain hands him the groceries. "Did Drake leave yet?" Zain asked him as Arin shakes his head yes. Arin points to his phone signaling Zain to call him later on and takes his leave. Zain continues to wear his hood and have his head down since it started to feel comfortable now.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Ayame sat up and stared at girl frowning. Then she snapped fingers "Ah. I know, that's Diva, May cousin." Do everyone I met today are connected to May? she though adjusting drip. "It seems like lot of girls collapse in front of you, hmm?" But that coincidences starts to be funny. Me and Kyo, Kyo with May, May having Diva, and Diva is like me. she scratched leg watching unknown point on horizont. "Was that Orobus? Bitting it's own tail." she mumbled forgetting that she spoke aloud. "Anyway, you're tired again." she detached drip and stretched getting up. She felt a lot better. World stopped spinning, her heartbeat was normal, colors and sounds were normal as well. Isa wasn't around.
Ayame passed doorstep, but suddenly turned around and stared at Zain. "Boundless." she read and smiled slightly before she turned too doors again and left.

[Ayame has left HOSPITAL and heading to BACK ALLEYS]
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:23 pm

Diva didn't stir in her sleep, but she kept a look of pain or anger on her face as she slept. The constant beeping of the heart moniter rang into the room, but then, a bustling noise came from the hallway.

"Where is she?! Is she alright!? Diva! Diva!" A man's voice rang out as he ran into Diva's room with a quick haste.

The man slid into the doorway and rushed quickly by Zain, ignoring his presence, and got down to Diva's side as he checked her IV.

"Oh..." The man sighed in relief "Thank goodness she's stable..."

The man started softly stroking Diva's long, luxurious Black hair. He acted so tender and careful, as not to wake her. He soon turned to Zain and gave him a questionable look.

"Are you the one who brought her back?" The man asked seriously, almost as if he was angry or...

Jealous.

The man turned slightly and kissed Diva's forhead as he whispered softly and quietly, "Please forgive me, Diva...For not seeing you sooner today..."
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Zain smiles under his hood as Aya leaves the room. "Diva huh...nice enough name for a pretty girl." Zain mentions as he doesn't lift his head up. It has been 2 and a half hours since he has been resting here waiting for her to wake up safely. In a way this is the 2nd person who has collapsed in front of him and he doesn't know why. May did it as well when she was at work. "I wonder if May's family has a disorder?" He recalls Aya mentioning that she was May's cousin. "Well now that she knows my name I wonder what will happen next Aya. Will you attempt to fight me or something else" Zain wonders as he dozes off again but doesn't due to a guys voice being heard. Zain looks up as the guy gives him a questionable look. "Yes I brought her here after she passed out on the sidewalk." Zain mentions as he looks at the guy with the same questionable eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:39 pm

The man turned from Diva to look fully at him.

"Well, Good...In her condition right now, she shouldn't have even left, but I guess it was inevitable..."

Diva stirred in her sleep as she slowly opened her eyes and looked up. Diva's vision was hazy at first, but when she saw the man, she seemed in shock as she jolted up completely. The man turned immediatly when he heard Diva's sheets ruffle from her rising up. The man looked so happy to see her awake that he leaned forward to embrace her, but instead, Diva struck him as hard as she could and make his cheek bleed from where her nails clawed.

"Don't touch me, Yasuda. You're late...I hate that and you KNOW why..." Diva alleged with a serious, frightening tone.

The man called Yasuda looked up to Diva from where he fell to the floor "Yes, I know...I have no excuse..."
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:42 pm

"Well it seems like you will be fine now. It seems like you have personal business to attend to so I should take my leave. Take care of yourself." Zain mentions as he gets up and is ready to leave Diva there with the guy who had stared him down just a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Diva looked over suddenly as she stopped him.

"Wait! You stay! PLease!?" Diva motion as she tried to stand up, but her IV caught her and she fell onto the ground.

"Diva!" Yasuda yelled as he rushed to her side to help her up.

Diva pushed Yasuda away as she tried to stumble towards the man with Teal hair.

"Don't leave, you amuse me, so will you stay? I want to make a NEW friend" Diva smiled as she leaned onto the door frame for support as she actually smiled to the man.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Zain walked back to her as she leaned against the door frame. "I will stay until you get better if that is what you wish? Besides I am curious as to who you are as well." Zain mentions as he tries to get her to go back inside inorder to not cause a scene outside of her room. Once inside he closes the door and locks it. "First thing is first. Since you know that I am part of a unit you are not to mention this at all." Zain mentions as he stares at the guy on the floor. "Because you are a friend of hers I will not harm you. But that does not mean I will not hunt you down. Do I make myself clear?" Zain mentions as he has hatred in his eyes. He helps Diva back to her bed and brings his chair next to her bed on the other side as the guy she struck is silently on the floor shaking not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:52 am

May walked into the silent hospital. Since it was late not many people were here. May walked up to the front desk. "Um.... excuse me?" May asked. The receptionest looked up. "What may I do for you dear?" she asked. "Um... I'm here to see Diva. She wasn't in her regular room." May replied. "Oh yes, she was brought in by a young man. Um... here is the room number." The nice lady gave her a slip of paper. May thanked her and walked to the correct room. As she tried the door, it was locked. She sighed. "Diva-san, I need to talk to you. It's important and I need your advice. Its May." she called hoping Diva would answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:39 am

Zain hears knocking on the door but he doesn't budge. "Would you like me to unlock it? I won't do so if you don't want it to be." Zain mentions to her as he fixes his hair to lay off to the side so his hood can lay flat on his head. The guy is more terrifiyed at Diva because he doesn't know what she plans on doing with him as she sits in the bed wondering what to do with all these events happening at once. Zain bends his head down as the hood covers his eyes from view.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:11 pm

May sighed. "Diva-san, please. They are trying to mske me get a new one." May tried to keep her words vague. She frowned as she walked to a nearby waiting chair. She closed her eyes and drifted off. She was always tired. She didn't know why. She just felt like it helped everything if she just slept. She had a habit of falling asleep everywhere. Except work of course. That was the one place she didn't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Diva leaned up from her bed and turned to the door. Yasuda was still at her side, but her fell asleep in his chair. Diva turned her view to the Teal-Haired man and slowly asked him a question.

"So...What's your name? Not your TRUE name, but just your name?"

Yasuda jolted awake when he heard Diva's voice. He got to her side and embraced her tightly as he rocked her slowly.

"Diva, are you still unhappy...?" Yasuda asked quietly as he looked over to the other man.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:02 pm

"The name is Zain...and yours?" Zain replies without looking up at all. He notices that the noise from outside has stopped and that the guy from earlier is still inside. Zain just kept his head down and eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Diva looked over Yasuda's shoulder to see the man called Zain tilt his head down.

"His name is Yasuda, Please forgive him for he is a stubborn fool..." Diva spoke with disgust dripping from her tone.

Yasuda looked up to Diva, but looked sad and said nothing. he still held close to Diva, almost as if she would disappear if he let go, even for a moment.

"Why're you mad, Diva? Just a bit ago, you were completely content...What's wrong?"

Diva glared at Yasuda and said not a word. She turned to Zain and peaked a small smile of interest. She stood up from her bed and walked over to sit beside him, even though her IV was still attached to her wrist.

"Please, tell me about yourself, Zain. I would love to hear it." Diva smirked as she folded her hands under her chin to rest on them as her elbows rested on her legs.

Yasuda looked at Diva with a wanting expression, but he stood up and left the room.

"I'll be back soon, Diva. I'm going to get some lunch, I promise I'll be back..." Yasuda smiled as he left Diva's room.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:21 pm

As he left he let the door hang open slightly. Zain still did not move but he did answer her question. "What is it that you would like to know about?" Zain fixes his hair as it was keeping his chest slightly warmer than usual. He had forgotten that he was wearing just a sweatshirt and some sweatpants. His intention was to only run in and out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Diva smirked as she leaned up to the side of his face "Well, for starters...How about all your friends names? Do you have a lot of them?"

Diva couldn't help herself, she wanted to see if this one was anything like all the rest of...

Them...
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Zain turned his head to her direction with his hood still over his eyes. "Friends of my own...yes. But in the past 2 days I have met some interesting people. So far I have met you, Rai, Ayame and May. I have lived here for so long and yet never ran across these people until now. Once I get to know them better then a friendship is possible. As far as my own companions that I travelled here with is a large list to go through." Zain leans back against the chair as he tries to relax a bit more. He is starting to warm up some more. "What about you and your friends?" He asks as he sees Diva inching closer to him. For warmth possibly...it is unknown really but he has made himself comfortable so he was okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Diva's gaze seemed to lessen at the mention of her friends...

"My "friends" are--"

"Diva!"

Diva turned to the call of her name and saw Yasuda standing in the doorway. He turned to look at Zain as if he was angry at him for asking.

"Diva, I think it's time you took your tests for the day" Yasuda spoke as to distract her from answering.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:46 pm

"The hostility in your voice says otherwise Yasuda. Your dislike towards me should not have you getting angry at her. Or is it that you consider yourself to be her only friend?" Zain mentions as he smiles a little bit but remains unmoved. Yasuda was no where near a threat to him and probably couldn't even last long in a fight if he ever got into one. Zain turned to Diva as he whispered gently in her ear. "I can return to you later if you wish or you can come to me which ever you feel would be better." Zain can feel Yasuda's anger rising but due to Zain's size Yasuda won't do anything but pout as Diva turned to him and then back to Zain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diva's room (Ended)   Diva's room (Ended) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diva's room (Ended)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next