Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Laugh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:23 am

So, I thought you could all use a little humor in your life. So a new series begins:

Spoiler:
^ BEHOLD THE POOF!! yeah, that's the darling costume I was given to wear on a daily basis.
The big yellow bow tie is missing since my shirt snaps didn't match up to the ones on my tie, so I didn't wear it.
You try taking yourself serious in that thing.

Spoiler:
^ Lala and Lulu. Lulu's a presentation horse 'on' the Chocolate Christmas Carousel at the Beach Club.
Lulu represents Beaches and Cream, where I work. As you can tell though, she actually isn't on the carousel.
We had a joke that she was too stupid and crazed like all us B&C CMs and ran right off the carousel.

Confessions of a Disney Employee
So true and so hilarious. Especially the Disney Snitch. And we ALL rant and think like this by the way.

Our Life: Uttara-Kuru
Music to the Pre-show of Illuminations: Reflections of Earth. My favorite show, Beach Club is located at the back of Epcot
actually. That walkway b/w France and UK, yeah that's to the BC. Once every two weeks, on a morning shift day,
I'd go to Biergarten for dinner and watch the show. <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:03 am

I love you dearie!
One month until my interview. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:14 am

aaaw, i love you too! <3
i do! i wish you the most wonderful, magical luck there is!
xD

when would your check in date be again?
i'm applying for summer alumni down there this summer.
i'd be there from may to august and then possibly applying for seasonal
and moving to FL to find a school.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:20 pm

There are two start dates: july and december. I'd prefer July but obviously I'll take anything they'll give me! Do you get to choose what position you're applying for? At least I already know what embarassing outfit I'll have to wear ; ) LUMBERJACK!
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:34 pm

yay~ so i'd get to see a lot of you maybe then if my plan all works out! we can have tons and tons of 15 hour disney days again!! xD
yeah, you get to pick from a list of roles, but obviously it's very limited, and disney makes your ultimate choice about work location. I know there's Quick Service Food and Beverage, Full Service Food and Beverage, Merchandising, and possibly Custodial and Attractions. I'm not exactly sure what the roles are for IPs.
I was QSFB, but placed in a Full Service restaurant. . . :/
This time i'm applying for Attractions, I'm hoping to either get Epcot or Haunted Mansion.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Yay!!~

We could both work in Epcot together! You can do the Ellen ride and I will wear my lumberjack outfit and we will be super cool. I really wanted to work at one of the hotels at the front desk, because that’s what I want to do eventually, but I will work my way up from Lumberjack >.> The positions for Canadians are limited.

My mum said that she would come visit me all the time. My mum and brother are actually heading down to Disney world the week before my interview. I don’t know if I can take the time off to go with them.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:03 pm

xD well, i'd actually want Merch if I was in Epcot. either way, we'd look adorable! x9
yeah, well, front desk is hard to get into. they pretty much only take the hospitality and hotel management kids for that role. i tried to get it too. yeah, i figured, but you'll be surrounded by fellow CMs, so hopefully it wont' be too bad!

aaaw, TAKE ME WITH YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU RAWR!!!
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:13 pm

I hope you end up in some ridiculous outfit too <3 Would it be all future-y? Oh! It's be awesome if you warked the Nemo ride. That would be fun. I am getting a hospitality degree right now but nooooooooo, I have to apply to be a lumberjack. Though I think it'd be interesting! I hope I end up rooming with someone from an exciting country and we do like.. culturally exchanges...

I want to go to get another couple boxes of my little pony outfits and grill the Canadian culture reps on the interview process.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:58 pm

any costume at disney is ridiculous, what are you talking about? x9
i wouldn't mind nemo. yeah, i'd be in Future World most likely, there is a possibility i might be in the Showcase though,
that's where i want, in American Adventure. than i'd have to wear colonial drab, bonnet and all! x9

oh you will. and i'll be over visiting quite often too! how many roommates do you want? in chatham you could have anywhere from a 1 bedroom to a 4. so 2 - 8 people.

xD god, you and the my little ponies!! oh and do me a favor, just for shits and giggles, ask them if they know what the Kitchen Sink Sundae is and how many scoops of ice cream there are.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:33 pm

I think I'm going to request the 2 bedroom. I've lived in a house with 4 people, 3 people, 2 people and alone... 8 seems like way too many. And I'll be requesting a "non-wellness" living arrangement. Let there be booze!

<3 everyone loves my little ponies. I will ask the culture reps piles of stuff.

Anyway! I'm off to visit my cousins before they head back to the other side of the country!
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:36 pm

i am too, four people sounds sufficient. what sucks w/me is that i'll be turning legal after i start the program, so i'd have to move into a non-wellness. and it's $50 to move. hence why i'll be over a lot too! x9

i never had my little ponies, never really understood the pastel pony craze. . .

aaaaw, you're leaving me?? have fun anyway?
talk again tonight??
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:15 am

teehee. Your country and it's crazy high drinking age. and boo moving fee!
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:25 am

yeah, well, it's america, we HAVE to be different. . . yay, i'm 'unique'
x9
yeah well, you can also ask to be in Chatham! we should see if we can request a place together if we both get in!!
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 am

I think that if I get in I have to live with other international students ;-;~ boo. Well I mean... it will be interesting, but I will never live withan American! How will I learn your ways?
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:10 am

i know a small percentage of IP's could either transfer or be placed in the other two complexes. in december they refilled every single bed in chatham w/IPs. you just have to ask. hey, what about me!? i'm american. ; ^ ; you don't want to ever live with me??
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Oh~ I thought they just didn't lt us all mix. Do you know if the IP buildings are wellness or not? Or do they have one of each?
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:57 pm

all three complexes are mixed, some buildings are wellness, some are not. i think IPs have to request or check in later to get into the other two complexes though. i'm not entirely sure how it works, but i know IPs lived in chatham.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:43 am

We'll see how it goes ; ) Stil don't even know ifI have the JOB yet! Fingers crossed that.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:01 am

you'll do fine! just sound super excited! x9
it'll be great if we both get in! i miss it so much, it's a drug!
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:59 am

Use your 'Disney voice'.

We're doing workshops in school now about interviews and stuff. I'm soaking it all in <3
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:12 am

or, you can just skype me and i'll give you the ins and outs of the true Disney voice!!
xD hahaha.
i'm actually sitting through the e-presentation again right now.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:26 am

Oh I will be asking for some pointers.

Atm I'm replying to e-mails from other Canadians applying. They sent out an e-mail list so we could all bond.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:09 am

well, i didn't get in. for some odd reason, the interview wouldn't load properly on my computer and kept saying that i wasn't replying to the answers, so it read it as me leaving a lot of answers blank when i clearly answered them w/i the time limit.
i'm really pissed off now.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:19 am

What do you mean you "didn't get in" ?
Any problems I'm sure technical support will fix.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:54 am

i wasn't accepted into summer alumni.
and you're not allowed to retake the interview in anyway.

i'd rather not talk about it.
oh by the way, i'm kind of brain dead for bae today.
can we just keep ukon and gabe going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Laugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Laugh   Good Laugh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Laugh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Offtop-
Jump to: