Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Passionate Fighter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:39 pm

I said it already, but again:
Welcome :3

I'm always glad to see new members~

>.> half of your background is description of how her family was killed... that's pretty extreme... but we have so many characters with horrible, bloody past that I guess it's ok.

Oh, and let me ask, what your character knows about 7 Moons, true names and etc? I didn't see you mention anything about it in profile...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
SakuraBliss
1st year member
SakuraBliss

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:46 pm

I could edit her BIO if you want less detail, if you would like

Thanks for the warm welcome

Chi has heard of 7 Moons, but doesn't know much of anything about it

As far as true names go, she knows that each person has a true name, and that only one other person has the same name. When she met Kerrie and they found out they were a pair he explained about Fighters/Sacrifices =)
Back to top Go down
http://morbid-perhaps.deviantart.com/
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Heeeey! This is great ^^ now you can officially join the rp's too!!

Her bio is great by the way, though I feel so bad for her ><
Back to top Go down
SakuraBliss
1st year member
SakuraBliss

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:10 am

yea >< i felt like making a sad bio, *shrug* not quite sure why

guess i enjoy depressive backgrounds, ik ik im super weird but its true

~~~~~~~~~

ooh i added a bit to Chi's history, more about her life with her aunt and uncle and cousins

to balance out the blood and gore at the beginning, hope that help =)
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:50 am

Bae was created for the sole purpose of playing Mr. Sunshine here, so if Chi ever needs a big brother figure, we're here to help! Welcome by the way. Sorry for being a bad MOD and taking so long to say hi, I just moved 1000 miles from someplace very dear to me. Gah, nearly sucked the life out of me. But I'm glad to see we're getting new players! <3

Bae: -takes on role of the passing of ceremonial welcome cookies, and eating some as well- Yo itty-bitty. :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Kerrie: *steals a cookie* I could have sworn I missed out on these! Ah well, nice to meet you again Chiiii!!
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Huh, maybe we didn't, we usually do though. I'm so sorry love, I was so out of it for awhile. The cold sort of froze my brain.

Bae: -slaps a smiley face sticker on Kerrie's head as well- Enjoy. Bask in it's glory.
Back to top Go down
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:02 am

Haha dun worry it's fine!! I've been so wiped out by the new school year >< You'd think going form 10 subjects down to 4 would make your work load a lot lighter with loads of spare time...
You'd be so wrong ><

Kerrie: *blinks and tries to stare at the sticker, going cross-eyed* I don't like stickers, they're pigs to get off *grimaces slightly* Can I just have another cookie indead??
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:22 am

Well, it depends on the class. Art appreciation, that's always a killer, no matter what. Some classes just do that to you.
I've just been miserable, I went from a glorious seven months of interning at DISNEY FREAKING WORLD in sunny, beautiful Florida, to back to freezing cold Upstate NY. you know what we have in Upstate NY? Cows. Cows and snow. oh goody.

Bae: Stickers are only hard to get off paper and plastic packaging. -takes it off- See? No harm done. You little ones are so fussy!
Back to top Go down
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:34 am

I do History, Classical Civilization, Psychology and Biology, three of which are essay based subjects >< but I love psychology, so fascinating!! Ah that sucks >< Cows and snow could be nice, to a certain degree, but it sounds like there's too much where you are ><

Kerrie: *grimaces and rubs the spot the sticker was pulled off from* I still don't like it *grumbles under breath* And hey! You're not that much older are you?
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:37 am

they sounds like okay classes, it's that ugly essay word that's scaring me. xD
no, i went from the world to dirt. i lost everything leaving florida. i had a family there, here i don't.
and come on DISNEY WORLD!!

Bae: I've five years older. I'm twenty-five.

((hey, i have to step out for no more than half an hour. be right back))
Back to top Go down
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:04 am

Haha yeah the essay's are such hard work, especially the history ones. There's so much structure, detail and form you have to keep to >< Way to complicated XD We don't do many classic essays and psychology ones are fairly easy. Biology's nice and simple in comparison XD
>< How come you had to move then?

Kerrie: *shrugs slightly* Seriously, not that older y'know, I've known much oler people....Been with a couple too come to think of it *smirks lightly*

((I may not be on then, have to go to bed XD Got a sport match tomorrow XD My team is awful though, but we try Very Happy XD))
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:26 am

history's always my favorite. the way i see it, history's one long story. so minus the regurgitation of dates, you're pretty much just giving a variation on a theme. psychology and biology are what's would get me. i suck at psychology b/c i tend to focus more on just the humanistic of it. i just want to label symptoms and dive right into the treatment, the whole biological and deeply metaphorical side of it i tend to leave out. xD i'm a bad student.

Bae: Hmm, you're still a little one, you just proved it. There's a very large difference between a twenty year old brain and a twenty five year old brain. You just don't know it yet. -pats his head- You're still growing, growing doesn't usually stop until mid to late twenties. And this is coming from a college drop out. -shoves a cookie in Kerrie's mouth- Besides, who you sleep with is no one's matter but your own.

oh, what do you play?? it's okay, my school always stunk too. as long as you're trying and having fun.
Back to top Go down
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 am

I like history too, but one of my 2 teachers isn't the best >< She made the first crusades boring XDD But Henry VIII Is really interesting! Along with all the religious changes and rebellions! I love psychology, I wanna do it as a career too, possibly go into forensic psychology too ^^ It's really interesting, especially when you start to learn about disorders...Gotta say it's really weird to start learning about the ones you actually suffer and the teacher/class has no idea about it XDD I like the metaphorical 'it could be this or it could be that' sorta stuff, I have to if I was able to take Religious Studies for 3 years XDD I'm sure you're not a bad student though Very Happy

Kerrie: *raises eyebrow and shrugs again* And there's a big difference between a twenty year old brain and a ten year old brain, I'm not a 'little one' y'know, and five years is hardly a large age gap! *chokes slightly on the cookie and pulls it out to eat it properly* College drop out? What were you studying? And hey, normally people always wanna hear who's sleeping with who, it's the hightlight of a boring job to hear the gossip y'know!

Normally I play hockey, I'm the 'trojan horse' of my team XDD Unstoppable wall of force XDD I just run towards the other team and hope to get the ball instead of their legs lol but at least I don't hit the ball up, there's a girl on my team who always flicks it up and has hit people's heads before >< But we have a netball match today, not my sport but ah well, it'll be...Interesting XD Do you do any sport?
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 pm

teacher's kill everything for me. i'm not anti-social, but i hate any form of 'group work.' it just never works out. i'm better on my own. oh no, i mean the intensely deep behavioral analysis. it's always a case over something so simplistic. i'm no good in religions either, i can't stand it. for personal reasons. i have a very ishmael-like state of mind. ever read that book?

Bae: And when you were fifteen you said the same thing. You're still exploring. I call Kiyo a kid too. Just barely though. -sighs- I was a chemistry major, but I was offered an internship in Barcelona I took it. It was actually a better choice for me. I'm in pyrotechnics now, so I never need a boring sex story.

i played volleyball and tennis, but i'm out of school right now. trying to find a university.
Back to top Go down
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:09 pm

That's the exact same problem with me! Teachers think that it's good for you to work in teams and stuff, I just find it so awkward and irritating, especially if you don't get on with all of the group >< We only ever studied christian religions and philosophy unfortunately, I'd have liked to learn about other people's beliefs, but we had so many athiests in the class, it got very entertaining when we had debates XD I've never read the book! It sounds interesting though

Kerrie:True, I'll give you that one *nibbles cookie lightly* chemistry? And pyrotechnics? I take it you're pretty smart then? Or at least good with stuff like that, sounds like an exciting life style, do you travel a lot? *ignoring the sex story comment*

Oh? You having any luck finding one?
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:17 pm

i'm so glad to be out of school for now. but i wish i had a job. i'm more of a hands-on person anyway. i wish school wasn't so generalized, even in college, you have to take as many general studies as majors. kind of pointless in some cases. my mindset's that: give me what i need and then let me go. i can't stand the fanatics when it comes to religion, that's why i can't get into it. my mother 'found God' to an extreme level when i was about 12, perfect timing by the way. It's all her world revolves around now. I have to schedule times to talk to her around her TV and prayer. It's a TV channel for goodness sakes. i love Ishmael! Ishmael's a gorilla by the way, not Moby Dick. It's about Creationism vs. the Big Bang and humanity.

Bae: When you stop predicting your future, that's when you are an adult. Your brain is still growing. You're missing the subconscious ability to see the consequences of things yet. It's biological. Five years from now, you'll be all done growing though. -shrugs- When I want to be, sure. I was one of those students who either excelled at what I did, or completely bombed it. School was boring to me though, I hate staying in one place too long. I've been traveling since I was about fifteen. I have houses in three different countries. I hop from place to place.

no. i want to go back to FL, but the NY education system's really screwed up. Everything in NY is screwed up. The system is pretty much designed into trapping students to stay in NY so the state can make more money b/c it blows every last cent it has on the city. and then there's nothing left for the farmers upstate. NY's a big state, it takes six hours to drive though, but everybody forgets that.
Back to top Go down
SakuraBliss
1st year member
SakuraBliss

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:55 am

lol i actually like school for the most part lol. It's true that essays aren't very fun.. but then again i love to write. This semester i have: government, english 2, jazz appreciation and group discussion. Just knocking of GE's ya know?

Chi: *waves* Hey guys!! *takes a cookie* Thanks ^.^ Nice to meet you Bae. Aaand how ya doing Kerrie?
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:27 am

eh, i was that kid that the geeks wouldn't even touch. i was the class scapegoat. i was miserable in school. i was suicidal all though out junior high to graduation. i didn't even make a friend until i was 19. i love to learn, i just have a tendency to get scared around people. i'm one of those stupid hypocrites when it comes to socialization.

Bae: Hey yourself cutie. How's life?
Back to top Go down
SakuraBliss
1st year member
SakuraBliss

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 am

oh no that's horrible, i'll kill everyone you ever went to school with, cauz no one should ever be treated like that!!

Chi: Life is good, a bit busy with stoking books but nothing to bad *winks* How're you?
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:22 am

oh no, i've already got revenge. almost everyone in my class is either stuck and tied down w/'family' aka got knocked up or are druggies. meanwhile i've actually got my foot into the door of my dream company. makes me feel better about myself.

Bae: You and Lala will get along great, she used to be a librarian. Find any good books recently? My life's a cakewalk, I just doodle and follow Kiyo around. But he's been busy recently, hence why I've had time to make cookies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passionate Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fighter   Passionate Fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passionate Fighter
Page 1 of 1