Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shizu Kishi, Lifeless fighter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KittenOfHell
1st year member
KittenOfHell

Shizu Kishi, Lifeless fighter Empty
PostSubject: Shizu Kishi, Lifeless fighter   Shizu Kishi, Lifeless fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Name: Shizu Kishi

Also called: Shizu-chan, Shi

True name: Lifeless

Partner: Hasn't meet him/her yet.

Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As seen, Shizu doesn’t have her ears or tails left.. So she uses a headband with neko ears ontop of it to prevent weird looks.
 She often wears a look that says ’I don’t give a damn’ or ‘What are you looking at?’ But this isn’t something she really cares about, since she is different from her looks. She ofter wears 'cute clothing' in black and white, and often drags her black laptop-bag with her.

Personality: Even though Shizu's expressions might tell you that you shouldn't come near her, that is actually only a misunderstanding by many. She's actually a very open minded person that loves having someone to chat with. She might even be your everyday happy-go-lucky person, being one of those people that cheers others up whenever their feeling down. At times, she even has very innocent personality.. Being very childish and doesn’t listen to what others tell her, however even if this is how she acts; Even she has her downfalls, she’d never been able to cheer herself up.. But has never shown anyone this. It can happend that she sometimes shows her ‘true side’ she gets quiet, doesn’t say anything and only stares blankly forward.. Pretty much like a zombie?

Dislikes: The odd look people give her when they see that she doesn’t have her ears or tail left, sitting still for to long, backstabbers..

Background: Ever since Shizu was young, it seemed that she had a very happy childhood since the people who saw her always had seen her smiling, never showing any signs of sadness. But with some very dark secrets, like how she lost her ears and tail.. People couldn’t understand, of course.. She never told others what had happend to her those years ago, it had been her seventh birthday that had been celebrated with her family and relatives. Everything had been fine, until one of her uncles told her that he had a suprise for her in his car, so they went over to car where he threw her in and started undressing her.. Even if she struggled, it had been to no use.. And she was raped. At first the only thing she feelt was pain, and like she was burning up untill she couldn’t feel anything. He laughed in her face several times, and that had burned into her mind forever. When he was done with her, he threw her out of the car and screamed ‘Happy birthday!’ and drived away, never to be seen again. After a while, her parents got worried and started searching for her.. Only to find her on the same spot on the ground that she had been thrown at.. Without her tail and ears. Their reaction was not the best, of course.. But they stopped her birthday party and drove to the hospital, only to be told that she was more fragile than she should be, and needed better help with her ‘lifeless’ stares and such. The doctors told her parents that, when she had been thrown her head had hit her ground so hard that she no longer had controll over some places.. Such as her eyebrows, so if she gives someone a ‘questioning look’ she can’t move then up in for example confusion. And ever since then, things had gone downhill for her.. In school she was bullied by other kids, teachers disliked her, and family problems only got worse. Thinking to herself, that she was only a mistake.. She ran away from her home and started to live by herself, mostly in different hotels/motels. Always in thought that, if she had stayed.. People had gotten more problems.

Other: Shizu has a hard time trusting older men ever since the incident with her uncle, in fact she's uneasy around most men that's around.. However, if they prove that they aren't cold bastards, she accepts them.

Last edited by KittenOfHell on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to tell something.)
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Shizu Kishi, Lifeless fighter   Shizu Kishi, Lifeless fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:15 am

ACCEPTED

If you want to get to know Shizu better, go there: Lifeless Fighter
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
EvilAngel1990
1st year member
EvilAngel1990

PostSubject: Re: Shizu Kishi, Lifeless fighter   Shizu Kishi, Lifeless fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:36 pm

I would like to be your partner ^_^ My character is up if you want to take a look.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki
1st year member
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Shizu Kishi, Lifeless fighter   Shizu Kishi, Lifeless fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:39 am

Hey! I just randomly checked this site today, and I was surprised to see someone had posted on here recently. I thought you'd just like to know that most of us who rped on here have moved to a new loveless site! ^_^ I really reccomend that you join as its more active than this site. (I think this one is pretty much dead now to be honest) I'd really love to see you on there!!!

www.loveless.forummotion.com

Check it out if you're really interested in Loveless rping!! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizu Kishi, Lifeless fighter   Shizu Kishi, Lifeless fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shizu Kishi, Lifeless fighter
Page 1 of 1