Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki Empty
PostSubject: Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki   Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki Pokaj310
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki   Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:37 am

Jaana stood there and eyed the room as the door swung open. Its was a simple room, minimal things which meant minimal clutter. Tentivaly she took a step towards the door, thats when she noticed her things from the other accommodation, were sitting on the bed.

She didnt want to fully go in. That would feel as if she had accepted her fate and lost in some small way. But she wanted to check her things.

Thinking on her new found curiosity, she made a small face I have to squash it. She thought. It was an undesirable quality to have, especially now that she was here in a new place. it could get her into a bad situation.

Looking around the room from the door way she checked for any traps or anything that might 'suprise' her.
It seemed ok for the moment, so she qiuckly darted to her bag and rummaged through it. She knew every thing she had taken and how it had all been folded and placed in the bag.

A few things were out of place so she knew some one had gone through her bag but nothing had been taken. Apart from her gun. That was still missing.
Eyeing the room again she felt the smallness of it. It felt as if it was closing in on her.

She had to get out.

Noticing a key that was on her desk she snatched it up and walked out, having no idea where she was going.

[Jaana has left her dorm, no 6 and is heading to the library]
Back to top Go down
Alister Ferir
1st year member
Alister Ferir

PostSubject: Re: Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki   Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Alister followed Yaana form the library to her room and leaned against the door frame watching as she moved around the room. He wasn't sure why theyw ere here but he didn't necessarily care. Anything beat sitting alone in an empty library.

The room was small and this made Alister greatful that he lived off campus. He never did like the feel of school accomodations, as if the bulding itself wasn't creepy.

He continued to lean against the door frame, looking about the room.
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki   Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 am

As soon as she got into the room she started rummaging around in her bag. She pulled out her journal and pen. It would come in handy, as Jaana would not be speaking to this man for a little while yet. She had to test him first. See if he was worthy enough.

Bending over she pulled her knife out of her shoe. Slipping it into the sleeve of her jacket she stood up. Opening her journal she started writing on the piece of paper.

Show me what you can do now. Otherwise you will be punished.

Taking the two steps back over to the man she waved the journal in his face, showing him her order that she had just scrawled down.
Steping back with a dark smirk on her face she waited.
Back to top Go down
Alister Ferir
1st year member
Alister Ferir

PostSubject: Re: Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki   Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:18 pm

When Alister could tell Jaana was scribbling something in a book, he straightened up, stepped in and closed the door. His eyes squinted in confusion when she revealed her message. What exactly did she mean by 'punish'? That word alone made him nervous, and judging from the smile of her face, whatever she had in store would hurt.

Alister blinked and looked away, pressing his ears to his head in response to his nervousness. He scratched his head sheepishly.
"I'm not quite sure what it is you expect me to do." ,he said sticking both hand sin his pockets,
"I'm learning, just the same as you...I guess. I suppose that's why I was brought here."

In the silence that followed, heightened nervousness ensued on Alister's part. He could already imagine her eyes turning to slits in a very threatening way. However, Alister wasn't one to back down, no matter how uncomfortable he was, he fixed her with a smile that said that answer will have to suffice.
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki   Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:58 pm

At the silence that followed what she considered the babble that came out of Alisters mouth, she raised an eye brow. Fine if he didnt know what to do then in her head she thought that was grounds for punishment. As she raised her left hand slightly in the to attempt to slap him around the face, she stopped. There was some thing in his face that stopped her.

She had threatened him and he wasn't backing down, this was good. He wasn't as much of a weakling as she had first thought.
Her hand was still hovering very close to his chest, looking down at the hand she narrowed her eyes. She could see how this might interpreted, she didnt want to give him the wrong idea. So clenching her hand into a fist, Jaana shoved it in her pocket.
Looking up again she made an agitated face at him. But this was stopped again, when she looked at him that face was nice to look at. She was lucky she didnt have an idiot or a bad looker for a fighter.... What ever that meant.

Turning away again she leant on the desk to scribble in the notebook again.

So you have no idea. Fine you have an assignment for the next three days. Find out what exactly you can do. You must report to me every night to tell me your findings.

Ripping out the new bit of paper, she grabbed his hand and shoved the fresh piece in Alister's palm.
Back to top Go down
Alister Ferir
1st year member
Alister Ferir

PostSubject: Re: Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki   Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:25 am

Alister blinked and tried to peep over Yaana's shoulder as she scribbled on the piece of scrap paper. No sooner had he given up his resolve to catch a peek of what she was writing, she turned around and placed new orders in his hand.

They seemed simple enough and Alister always retained things better when he read them. The library would probably be a good source of knowledge and maybe he could pester Ritsu about disclosing some trade secrets.

The lowered the piece of paper from in front of his face and fixed Yaana with a pleasant gaze. He nodded.
"I'll try my best not to disappoint.", and with that, he stuffed the parchment into his pocket.

"I'll meet you tomorrow then? In the library? Or...you know, whenever is good for you"

((sorry to keep you waiting so long Razz my internet went down for a bit))
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki   Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 am

[Its ok! I was just as bad! Ive been... having a few problems to say the least with a few things. XD nothing to worry about though]

Watching him, she studied his face for any thing that would give away what he was thinking. When he finished reading the piece of paper. She let the corner of her mouth twitch into a little smile.
He was cooperating so far. So there was no need to punish....Just yet. But he would have to quickly learn how she opperated.

When he asked where to meet her, she pointed down. This was her way of saying 'here'.
She was about to shoo him out of her room when her stomach rumbled very loudly.
With her other hand she patted her tummy fondly.

She needed food, but had no idea where to find it. Turning to the paper for a second she quickly wrote on a new piece again.

Do you know where i we can get food? She scribbled out the i and replaced it with we, cause the thought struck her, getting to know him a bit better over agreeable food sounded like an ok idea.

Handing him the new piece she looked up at him and cocked her head to the left hand side.
Back to top Go down
Alister Ferir
1st year member
Alister Ferir

PostSubject: Re: Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki   Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:34 am

Alister scretched his head and tirled a finger around the end of his hair.
"Hmm..", he said in consideration, "I could take you to a ramen shop or something. Maybe we could go to some restaurant instead."

Alister wasn't so good at this since he rarely ate out, he was a private person who preferred his home apposed to other places. Upon, realizing this, he brightened up and put on a smile.

"Or, we could go back to my place and I could cook you something."

He was a good cook since he cook for himself on a daily basis.

"I could cook you anything at all."
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki   Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:56 am

Nodding at his last suggestion, she took her pen and book and gently pushed him out the door. Turning she put the key in the door and walked off. 'Not like that pissy little lock will stop any one from getting in there.' She thought with a sigh.

Scribbling again she tore off another piece.

Yours it is then.

She wrote trying to remember how to get out of this maze of a place. But she couldnt. So that meant she would have to admit defeat. Gritting her teeth she stopped in the middle of the hallway and shrugged. She had to admit it. She was utterly lost. Usually she could find her way out of places. But she couldnt feel a draft, couldnt hear and thing that would indicate that she was nearing the outside world. It was all so dead quiet. Like she usually liked. But this silence unnerved her.
Back to top Go down
Alister Ferir
1st year member
Alister Ferir

PostSubject: Re: Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki   Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:06 am

ALister stepped out of Yaana's room and, closing the door behind him, out into. He very breifly followed her gaze down the stretching hallway before receiving the note she scribbeled. Stuffing it into his pocket with the other one he turned in the opposite direction and gestured to move.

"I believe it's this way,", he said.
The tip of his tail slightly brushed her hand, making sure that he had her attention because he just couldn't tell if she was istening.
"Yaana."

He proceeded dwon the hall, quite sure of where he was going. He had a pretty good sense of direction and was paying attention to detail as they were waking toward the room.

[JAANA and ALISTER have gone to ALISTER'S LOFT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki   Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room nr 6 : Jaana Miseki
Page 1 of 1