Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mongolian barbecue Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

Mongolian barbecue Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongolian barbecue Place   Mongolian barbecue Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:04 pm

He bit his cheek. "Oh? You want to rush me?" he drawled, slamming the helmet over his head. He got on the bike behind him, hands gripping the others waist, digging into his jacket. "I changed my mind."

He was angry, irritated...

All he wanted to do was get back to his lonely apartment. His lonely life. His lonely job. This was the reason he never went anywhere, why he never spoke to anyone.

He couldn't stand how they nit-picked and aimed to irritate each other, pressing buttons until someone snapped.

But...he needed Reiji, he supposed.

"If you're irritated, I am to. And if we're going to argue we may as well go all out, then. Blow to blow if you want. But believe me, my bet is you'll be too much of a chicken shit to hit me. From now on, anything we do is going to be the full blow, the whole thing. No going half way. No threats, only promises. I'll give you freedom since I have no need for a slave, but in return...irritate me again and I'll lay you on the sidewalk so fast your ghost will be spinning." He made perfect sense to himself...

He was irritated, but not...completely irrational to the fact that Reiji was his only...well...not friend. He was his only..contact with the outside world.

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Mongolian barbecue Place   Mongolian barbecue Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:39 pm

"If you want to get in a brawl with me, thats fine. But no one said i would be hitting back." He growled tightening his grip on the handle bars. "Or is this an order." He said letting go of the grip with one hand to grab his helmet and balance it on his knees. As much as he had wanted to go and let off steam before he now wanted to finish talking to his angry sacrifice. "For fuck sake cant you not take a little joke. You brought expensive alcohol, so i played a joke. What the fuck is stuck up your arse. Cause it certainly aint me!" At this he snickered and put his hand over his mouth to stop from laughing. Yes he was still annoyed but laughing would help ease the irritation he felt.

Getting over his little giggle, he turned around again. "So what was it you apparently changed your mind about? And can you quit with the digging of the nails?" He asked shifting in the hope that Yaso would loosen his grip a little. He just was greatful that it wasn't an angry female on the back of his bike. Otherwise he doubted he would have the ability to have kids. Not that he ever wanted them.

Grabbing the helmet that he had been balancing on his knees he turned back one last time. "Where do you want to go now? You want me to drop you home?" He grunted, hoping that he would just get rid of Yaso for the night and be normal like he used to. Go to shows, take photos and sell them to the magazines that paid great money for them so he could get the things like the motor bike they just happened to be sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Mongolian barbecue Place   Mongolian barbecue Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:12 am

He made a noise and pinched his ear quickly. "Yeah....home." he concluded after a long moment. "And what, can't get rid of me fast enough?" He shrugged his shoulders to loosen them up, and in turn loosened his grip. "And I changed my mind on when we leave."

Would Reiji be angry? Would he protest? Simply agree? Ask if it was an order? Would he try and compromise?

"I want to get it done and over with as soon as possible all of a sudden, and I'm sure you understand why I'd like to leave tomorrow." He watched the back of his head, studying was little of his face he could see. He looked for any little tick, any little twitch or glance that could give away his emotions. He even glanced down at his hands for a brief second.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Mongolian barbecue Place   Mongolian barbecue Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:29 pm

"No i just dont want to argue with you, while i blow off steam. Otherwise ill just end up still frustrated." He mumbled irriated. "What ever. What time do we leave then?" He asked shoving the helmet on his head and pulling the visor down so his sacrifice couldn't see his face.

Revving it again he kicked the stand that held the bike up. With a quick look over his shoulder to see if Yaso still had the helmet on and a quick look for cars. Reiji steered them out of the restaurants parking lot.
As he got out onto the highway he dodged in and out of traffic, leaning forward down on the bike as he did so to gain speed.

[REIJI and YASO have left MONGOLIAN BBQ PLACE and have gone HOME; En Suite]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mongolian barbecue Place   Mongolian barbecue Place - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mongolian barbecue Place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: City Centre-
Jump to: