Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twenty-Three.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acceptance
1st year member
Acceptance

Twenty-Three. Empty
PostSubject: Twenty-Three.   Twenty-Three. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:57 pm

A song by MC Lars ft. Amie Miriello (Amie sings the chorus, she has a lovely voice). It makes me cry everytime I listen to it. If you listen to the lyrics carefully, you might cry too.

Here's the video of the song, and of course, the song too:

I'd also like to say, the person Lars is singing about, I think he commited suicide because he was Gay. That's what hit me harder. People shouldn't do that just because they're attracted to the opposite sex. There's nothing wrong with it...

Once you've listened to the song, here's a link to a blog thing the person MC Lars is singing about mother set up:
Patrick Wood Memorial

I can relate to the 14-year-old in that video in some ways, to be honest. My old friend tried to commit suicide when we were younger. It sucks, to be honest, knowing people kill themselves willingly. It especially hurts if it's someone you know well.
I think it's very effective how Lars and the makers of the video put pictures, names and ages of other people who have died by suicide. It makes you think about how people of any ages could be feeling as bad as they did, so you should pick up the signs.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Twenty-Three. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twenty-Three.   Twenty-Three. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Awawawa. That song's so depressing. >_<
Back to top Go down

Twenty-Three.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Offtop-
Jump to: