Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where are they all?

Go down 
+5
MajoNeko
Zain
Enrai
La Polvere
Libraria
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Where are they all? Empty
PostSubject: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:37 pm

I'm sure when I first signed up to Chou there was so many more people signing in than there is now. Where have they all gone? D: So many people I got used to and became friends with have been deactivated or deleted. It's sad. ;-;
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:50 am

i know. it's lonely, but i also know a lot of the users are moving all coincidentally, so maybe that's it. . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Yeah. I hope they all come back soon. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:48 pm

I think they will be back soon. At the very least the forum has picked up in the last few weeks. Summer just gets sort of hectic.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:14 pm

And people going on holidays, so that would lower the amount of people coming on.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Fret not lovelies some are moving, some hours at work have picked up, and for some like me we are starting our own business so times right now are a bit...tight. But once the school season comes around people will come around more due to the grounds having internet! Be patient my friends...
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:33 am

Yup, that's what I thought too, so I'm trying to not delete anyone's account during vacation.

Ah... I like vacation, but seriously, it's not good for forum... seeing that only 5 people were online during last 24 hours makes my heart ache...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:29 am

<3 I should be around a bit more now that I'm all settled in and I don't work full time hours anymore ;-;. Which is a little sad for me, because I need the money. But good for Lala cause she gets to see me more <3
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:50 am

I totally agree, it was very depressing to have so few members online. The weather also may be playing a part in it too... since when it's cold out I try to avoid it by saying inside, but for the few months it's warm it becomes hard to resist.

But the Chou shall rise again! Once summer is over.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:29 pm

"Once summer is over."
But then, next year, summer will be back. Gasp. It's the never-ending cycle of bleh!
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Sorry me and Tsu have been so...well....gone lately.

I've been busy with work. My boss piled on the hours so I haven't had much time to breathe let alone rp. Sorry about that guys.

Poor Tsu's been dealin with school and her wicked bad health. Gettin all those stiches and crap out is not fun so she hasn't really felt up to it. Poor thing, she really needs some love right now you guys. But she'll do her best to log on here soon.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:57 pm

D: I hope Tsu get's better soon and you get to breath again, Tamiru.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:41 am

I hope Tsu's ok and gets better quickly!

Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:32 am

And I've finally returned. I'm so sorry for the wait everyone. I'm feeling a little better now and since school's almost over, I shouldn't have any more trouble.

As long my internet decides to be nice anyway. ><"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are they all?   Where are they all? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are they all?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Offtop-
Jump to: