Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Songs You're Obsessed With

Go down 
+5
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Enrai
Tsukiyoko
Acceptance
Libraria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:35 pm

LOL Yes we are. ><"

Ah, that's wonderful. I wish I could go and visit Majo-sama but sadly I can't afford the airfare. T_T

Oooh what pretty scenery. It reminds me alot of a big river near where I live. But they are more houses and people there.

Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Don't worry little Tsuki, we'll make it through this! -determined face-

I can't wait! Well, she's not that far, being from Canada. And if you drive into the US border and fly down, it's really cheap airfare. And my lovely Wai might be coming over from Hong Kong!! <3 gaaaaah~

I love it~ I just wish the people were nicer and it wasn't so cold!!
I can't wait to see the beaches here in FL though!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:28 pm

LOL Yes we shall! (raises fist in the air)

Ah so many visitors. You're going to have your hands full for a while aren't you, Lala? XD

I don't think I've been to the beaches in Fl. I don't really go to the beach much. Pale skin and burning sun don't really mix very well.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:37 pm

xD we should write a comic about this!!

Yeah, my family just left wednesday too! It'd be nice though to have a couple of visitors!!

I have Irish skin, where it really doesn't do anything but tan ever so slightly.
I'm fleshtone colour now guys!! excited
haha!
i love the beach though, i'm so excited! i love warm weather~
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:59 am

OMGEEE I LIKES LA ROUX TOO!

The kills is my fave at the moment by them.

But the song that im obsessed with now is Ninja by the Midnight Beast.
CAUSE IM A NINJA OF THE DANCE FLOOR!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:50 am

@ I son't think my neighbors would want to be in a comic Lala-san. But if we changed the names, then they'd never know. LOL

(sigh) I wish I had fleshtone skin color. I have some kind poreclain doll color skin. It doesn't look natural that's for sure. T_T

@LOL, I bet you are Angel-chan. I'm more a samurai, what with the way I always seem to hit the people around me. ><"
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:15 am

it's okay, i used to be porcelain white, but now i'm a bit tan for the FL weather.
> ,> we can be like super secret chinese samurai!! they'll never even know we exist!!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:00 am

Ah the sun how you torment me so.

Oooh that's a great idea and we can have color coded costumes. Plus, some really cool gadgets and the like. It'll be a blast. I call dibs on purple. ^^
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:58 am

xD it's not much of a tan, but compared to my actual skin colour, it's a huge difference!

xD we should so do it! I'm Blue!!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:43 am

LOL yes I'll bet it is if my own is anything to go by. Not that I've ever managed to tan though. I never have been the "outdoors" type not that I don't love nature because I do. I just don't like the sun, it sets me a blaze like a vampire. ><"

Awesome now we just need a few more colors and then we'll be set. Now off to recruit people.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 am

I sort of am, it depends depends on the activity. I'm from the Adirondacks, so I love hiking and kayaking/canoeing. Other stuff not so much. It's also very woodsy up there, so we get a lot of shade. I do admit, I miss the mountains and hills from NY, Florida is so flat!

By the way, I must say I love how spell-check's trying to tell me I'm spelling my hometown wrong.

GO GO POWER RA- O - O ooops, wrong song.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:33 am

Ah to be outdoorsy. LOL
Wow though, you must be really atheletic to all of that stuff. I would pass out. LOL We have alot of mountains where I live as well but nothing really huge. They're still technicall mountains though. ^^

XD Seriously?! I'm glad I'm not the one whose spell check is weird. Mine says that I'm misspelling things like the. I might need to get it fixed or something.

LOL Yep wrong one and that one's copyrighted. We can't use that one or we'll be sued. ><"
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:32 am

no, actually i'm far from it. but i think that it's just something i'm used to.
i mean, that was all there was to do for fun during summer, wander around the lakes and mountains.

yeah seriously. it also tried to translate anything i write in another language.
it's like hold up, don't you think if i wrote it in another language i want it to stay that way?? no?

yeah . . . sadly. we used to sing it all the time back home. my good friend was a PR fanatic!!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:39 am

Yeah I know what you mean. We farm alot where I live so I'm used to doing that kind stuff. Yeah Farming (waves flag halfheartedly)
I know it's important but wow is farming alot of work. Unless you've done it then you have no idea just how much.

And that would drive me up the wall. Mine just keeps telling me that I'm not spelling correctly even though I know that it's not. I really hate it because it makes it hard to tell what's misspelled and what isn't. T_T

LOL I used to do it myself. I was quite the PR nut too. I used to watch it all the time but when they just started throwing it together, I quit. It just wasn't as good anymore, you know?

Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:26 am

yeah, it's a lot of work. but i side with them. all NY cares about is the city. yeah I realize, it draws in a lot of revenue and tourists, but you need to take care of the rest of the state too. there's more to us than just that.

xD ahahaha, i used to have a non existent spell check that said i spelled everything correctly.

i wasn't allowed to watch it. . .
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:29 am

Oh I hate it when people do that. If it makes you feel any better, they do that where I live as well. It's so frustrating when your part of the state had no money just because it's rural. It sucks.

lol! Geez, I don't know what's worse then. Having a spell check that says you're spelling everything wrong or a spell check that says you're spelling everything right. LOL

Huh, really? Why not? Did your parents not approve of it or something?
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:34 am

politics are stupid. politicians especially.

yeah, it can go either way. at least your don't have points taken off your exam b/c you misspelled 'the'

yeah, very strict parents. very judgmental.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:57 am

Agreed but it's not like there's much to choose from. They're either stupid or just plain dumb. Stupid, I can tolerate but just plain dumb is a whole other animal.

LOL Yes at least there's that. But I really have done that before. ><" I don't know what that says about my intelligence. LOL

Ah so that's why. And I thought my parents were bad.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm

xD i just group them together. to me, there's naive: which is fine.
and then ignorant: not fine. sorry, but i'd rather not waste my time on you.

xD it's actually an esay word to misspell, it's so common and short, you don't pay attention to it.

yeah, no Power Rangers, no Pokemon, no Sailor Moon. none of that stuff.

onto topic: totally loving Tsubomi by Lecca~ <3
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:45 am

LOL. I totally agree. Its really a shame that there are far to many in the ignorant section though. You would think that they would pay more attention given what type of job they have.

Maybe, plus there's also the fact that I was working with about two hours of sleep when writing that particular essay as well. That might have had something to with it also.

Ok, that's just a little much but Sailor Moon I can kind of see though. My parents weren't too thrilled that particular show either.

Whoops....we got offtopic a bit. Sorry about that. ><"
Currently obssessed with Blade Cord by Abingdon Boys School
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs You're Obsessed With   Songs You're Obsessed With - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs You're Obsessed With
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Offtop-
Jump to: