Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

can someone activate my account please?

Go down 
+2
Michelle Lawler
Ravyn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
not yet
Anonymous

can someone activate my account please? Empty
PostSubject: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Hiya, I recently signed up after coming across the link to this place in a person's siggy on MF and I'm wondering if you can activate my account now? Sorry if I'm bugging anyone
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:56 pm

The admin's internet is currently down.
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Not yet
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:38 pm

ooooh...I see >.<' lol...I have terrible timing o.o'
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:13 am

She's usually on all the time, so yeah it is quite unlucky. Bless, it's nice to see your enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah, hopefully the Mods internet will be fixed soon and you can start roleplaying. ^^
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:00 pm

>.>"
I now activated everyone that lately registered.
Sorry that it took me such a long time.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Yipee! Majo-sama's returned. (is very happy)

Oh and welcome to all the new people. I hope to see your characters soon. (waves)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:12 am

Yes, welcome. Your character is looking really cool so far. I can't wait to see the profile when it is finished.
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:05 pm

XD nice chara! pity he wasn't a merciless fighter. :p
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:22 pm

I think he's a blank as well but I'm not sure. You might want to check behind me and see.
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:32 am

he is the passionate fighter. thats what it says in his chara prof. XD
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:17 am

I saw that part but it also says /Blank in the thread title. But then again, who knows and I could still be wrong.

But if you really want a partner and don't want to wait for one anymore (I would recommend waiting for a little while though just to see if you find one that you like), then it couldn't hurt to ask them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:18 am

I've already agreed with them to be the passionate sacrifice, I'm just waiting for my account to be activated now ^^
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:53 am

I was going to wait any way., see if any blanks come up
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:
I've already agreed with them to be the passionate sacrifice, I'm just waiting for my account to be activated now ^^

Ah I see, sorry about that. I didn't mean to try and take your partner away. I hope I didn't overstep my boundries or anything like that.

yaana wrote:
I was going to wait any way., see if any blanks come up

That probably would be best or wait and see if a Merciless joins. You never know if they might.
Back to top Go down
Gueststi
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:03 am

Quote :
Ah I see, sorry about that. I didn't mean to try and take your partner away. I hope I didn't overstep my boundries or anything like that.

Of course not! It's fine ^^ It's not like you knew or anything before I said so ^^
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:37 am

Guest wrote:
I'm just waiting for my account to be activated now ^^

you're already activated. actually, I'm sure that I activated you same time as everyone else who were waiting for activation.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:52 am

Gueststi wrote:

Of course not! It's fine ^^ It's not like you knew or anything before I said so ^^

Oh good, I'm glad that I didn't make you angry. I know I wouldn't like someone trying to take my partner away (especially since they're so hard to come by) so I felt like I needed to apologize.

Yeah I'm really weird about the unit thing. ><" Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can someone activate my account please?   can someone activate my account please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can someone activate my account please?
Page 1 of 1