Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

learning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yaana
1st year member
yaana

learning Empty
PostSubject: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Pulling up outside the enourmous gates, the driver pushed a button which made them slide back, as if being pushed by an invisible hand. The creaking gates clanged into the open position and stopped. At this, the driver slowly drove the car through, wheels crunching on the loose stones that lined the driveway.
The sound that the wheels made woke the two sleeping boys in the back seat of the car. They had fallen asleep wrapped in each others arms.

Stretching out, as the car came to a stop infront of a large mansion like building, they opened the door and scrambled out. Glad too be out of the confines of the car, they looked around grinning at each other. It would certainly be a shock for the 'passanger' in the boot of the car. But that would only happen when the boys decided she would wake up. Or when he orded them to. Either way they wanted to see the look on the girls face when she did.

The driver came around to the back of the car and opened the boot. He leaned in, reached for the unconscious girl and pulled her out. Her head lolled to one side when he stood up straight. Leaving the boot open, he follwed the two boys, who had by this time gotten bored with waiting and had started to walk to the front door.

Reaching the door the dark haired boy pushed it open and held it open for the long haired one and for the driver. When the small group was inside he let go of the door, which closed with a large thud.
Walking quickly to catch up to his sacrifice Natsuo slipped his hand into Youji'small one, and the two started skipping along the long hallways that were cold, silent and empty.

Turning a corner the Zero boys looked down the long hallway that only had three doors, two on one side and one on the other. Heading for the singular door, with the driver in tow, the boys pace slowed. It wasn't fun seeing him. But they had the girl to deliver.
Upon reaching the said singular door, Youji looked at Natsuo and gave his hand a squeeze, then gave a quick glance to the driver, who in turn gave a small curt nod in readyness.

Natsuo lifted a hand up and gave a little rap with his knuckles and waited for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Hand paused before pinning the swallowtail in place. They were late. "Enter." The man sat back, watching the Zeros with their catch. So this was Merciless. Ritsu allowed slight frown to show. "You two are late. Put her in the chair." Zeros moved to let the driver place the girl in the chair across from him.

He stood, walking around the desk. Frown not leaving, he picked up sleeping girl's hands, removing gloves to inspect. Merciless was name of this one, then. Merciless sacrifice. "Wake her and leave." The boys hesitated, sacrifice looking like he wanted to speak, but cold glare from Ritsu silenced him. Sacrifice nodded, and fighter removed spell on girl, allowing her to wake. They left without another word.

Turning to files, he found her name. "Jaana Miseki. It is about time that you learn what it means, to be Merciless." The man crossed over to his wall, placing framed butterfly on empty hook. Small smirk crossed his face as he turned back to her.
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:47 am

Moaning slightly Jaana could feel herself waking up, her left hand swiftly came up to her head, it ached. Feelng around the top of her head she found a small lump, that indicated she had been hit over the head. With her eyes still closed, the memories of what had happened just previously came back to her. But now she was in a sitting position and in a new place. This room smelled different.
Then as she took her hand down from her head she realised another thing. Her hands were gloveless. Some one had taken them off.

Hearing a noise she snaped open her eyes, to see the back of a person, a man. 'Where am i?' She wondered to herself. It was obvious that she was no longer at the accommodation. She had been kidnaped.

Sitting up in the chair she was in, she watched the man, studied him for any clues as to who he was and why she was here. The man was hanging something up on a wall that was already covered with frames, all neat in their little rows. He then turned back and smirked or smiled at her. She wasn't quite sure, but either way what ever it was that came across his face was sinister.

Her jet black ears flattened against her head in dislike. Jaana could almost see the evil aura seeping from his existance. Shifting in the chair she streached out, waking up her limbs that had been asleep, she felt cramped in some places. Standing up and keeping a watchful eye on the strange man she looked around the room searching for her belongings. Hopefully they had been brought too. Finishing her look around the room from where she was standing, Jaana looked over at the large wooden desk that was situated in the middle of the room.
It had minimal clutter on there, save for one folder that was sitting open on there. Shaking her head, she turned to the man and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:49 am

"Hmm..." Walking over to the file, man glanced down. He flipped pages for a moment. "You were not born mute, and nothing happened to your vocal cords. So, speak, Merciless. It will go quickly that way." Ritsu looked up at the black-eared woman. He would call her innocent for that, but 'innocent' was not word to go with name 'Merciless.' Sitting down , he leaned back to watch her silently, smirk disappearing.

Patience wore thin quickly. He wanted to be done with this. There was no use in fighterless sacrifices. If girl would not cooperate... "Please, sit back down. We have much to discuss, Jaana."
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:42 am

Her eyes followed him, as he walked across the room to the desk. Then he spoke. And what he said angered her on the inside. 'How does he know so much about me?' Jaana thought, then what the man said made a memory resurface.
It was of the night her mother had been murdered by the pig that had been her step father. She had stopped talking after her mother was murdered, and had only talked once since then, so she sure as hell wasn't going to start for this man.

Quickly surpressing the memory, she sat down in the chair she had first woken up in. It was a fair distance from the desk, but close enough for her. She didn't want to be too near him, just incase some thing happened. It didn't help that she, before he had even opened his mouth, had begun to dislike the man.

Wait. Discuss? What was there to discuss with him. She didn't want to be here. End of story. But she could tell he wasn't going to let her go with out a fight. Sighing, she pulled up her knee's in a defencive position and stared at him, the same way he was staring at her.

'Well, get on with it already' She thought. Shuffling around in the chair she threw the man an irritated look.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Frowning openly, the man spoke again. "Have you ever wondered why you have 'Merciless' on your hand, Jaana?" He let the frown smooth into small smirk. "I can tell you, but you must cooperate with me first." Black butterfly too stubborn to pin now. Remove the fight in it first, then find perfect frame... Time consuming and aggravating. That's what this one would be.

Glancing down at file, Ritsu sighed, seeming to read it. He was waiting. This would not continue until girl spoke. Silent treatment was very annoying. He had more important things to do than play waiting game with stubborn girls.
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:05 am

Raising her hand up to her face she looked at her hand. It had been ungloved previously. She stared at the small word that was permanently tattooed on her left hand, running down the inside of her thumb. Merciless.

When younger she had always wondered about it. When it had first appeared it had frightened, not only her but the nuns who had raised her.

They had thought at first it was a prophecy, but after years of nothing happening, the small tattoo was forgotten. But Jaana liked it, she felt like it represented a part of her. One that was yet to be awoken.

Scowling, she pursed her lips tightly, what could she do? Let curiosity get the better of her and break her silence. What did this strange man want from her? Wasn’t there another way.
Bringing up her left hand closer to her face, Jaana looked away from him. Turning her attention to her tattoo, she stared at it. ‘This man knows something, which might piece together a part of me.’ Then she clenched her hand tightly.

Then looking up and stared coldly into the man’s eyes she opened her mouth and spoke in a low, sweet voice. “He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.”

Last edited by yaana on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 am

"Much better, Jaana." Smirk widened slightly as Ritsu looked at her. "And I assure you, I understand you far better than you realize." Sitting back, he watched the girl. Strategy of dangingly bait in front of her had worked. Now to keep this meeting going in his favor.

"That name means you are part of the Merciless unit." The man stopped there. If this girl wanted to know what 'unit' was, she would have to ask. He was not about to give answers to uncooperative sacrifice. "This school trains units like you for their true purpose."

There, bait was laid. Would Jaana fall into the trap? Or was it that girl was truly stupid, that's why she refused to speak before?
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:20 pm

'Unit? Training? True purpose?What the hell was he on about?' She thought narrowing her dark eyes. She could plainly see what he was doing. She would consider herself an idiot if she couldn't. Jaana hated being lured into traps. Especially when she had little or no advantage what so ever.

She shifted around in the chair again. This time it was to check if she could feel if any of her weapons had not been found on her body. Stretching her legs, she smirked. Jaana could feel her customised butterfly knife in the soft lining of her boot. 'How ironic' She thought 'If i were to attack him, he would become just like the creatures he, himself pins to the walls.' At this thought she laughed slightly, it came out of her throat as an innocent sounding childs laugh, but she knew it was far from it, which made her laugh harder.

Calming down after a second or two she regained control of her body and the emotionless mask fell into place. As if the laughing fit that had just passed had never occurred.
"I'll play your game, only if you answer my question first." She said moistening her lips. Waiting for his response.

Last edited by yaana on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:51 pm

"A question unasked cannot be answered." The man smiled, leaning forward slightly to show interest. Black creature to be pinned wanted to ask a few questions? He would let her speak. She may say something interesting. Picking up file on Merciless again, he flipped the pages. Would anything here be useful? He must send new orders to Nightmare unit. Much work to be done, old work void.

"Speak, Jaana. I will answer what you need to know."
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:47 pm

She sat there a small smile begining to play on her lips. Was he becoming as interested in this little situation as she was beginning to be?

She thought for a second. She would start wih a probing question, some thing obvious. See how much the man was willing to answer.

"You didn't bring me here to tell me fanciful shit." One of her ears pricked up. "What is it about me specifically that you felt the need to hunt me down?" She asked slyly, cocking her head slightly to one side. It was a simple question, but it would indicate how much information he would divulge to her and how he answered it would show her how he was going to play this little game of his.

After the question fell from her lips she mimmicked him by leaning forward. If he was going to be interested then she would be too.

Or she could pretend to be.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:44 pm

"That." He pointed at name on girl's hand. "That name. That mark. Do not fool yourself into thinking you are more than your name. Your name is all you are, and it is all I am interested in." He sat back. So, girl did not plan on being interesting. How...pitiful. All girl had to do was think for herself. Yet she refused to do so, forcing him to answer obvious questions to satisfy her curiosity. "Is there anything else, Merciless?" A slight frown crossed his features. He had more important things to do than play with stubborn girls.
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:49 pm

"Train me." She stated losing all interest the conversation, after that answer, she could tell he wasn't going to play. So she would extract information from some one later on, when it suited her.
She had plans, and they would be set into place soon enough. Patience was her speciality.... Along with many other things, but she wouldn't underestimate this man, she could see he was just a sly as she was.

She sat there, tail twitching slightly. her face lost all expression. She became faceless, it was a carefully constructed mask that had been perfected over the years.

Staring shamlessly at Ritsu she waited for an answer.

(Im sorry if this doesnt make sense im half asleep)
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Ritsu nodded, pressing a button to bring secretary in. "This girl is to be enrolled at once. Sacrifice, name Merciless. Find blank to train with her." He turned attention to computer screen as woman bent down to tell the black-eared girl to follow her. As they left, secretary closed door behind them.

So, girl wanted to play games. He would play, but only to observe her. Little black mourning cloak. Should make interesting addition to his collection, being such a plain creature. Perhaps the plainness was art.
Back to top Go down
yaana
1st year member
yaana

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:58 pm

Looking up the beckoning woman Jaana stood up and followed the lady. Walking behind her she looked about uninterestedly. This place would occupy her for a brief time. Till she had what she felt she needed or wanted from here then she would move on like she always did.

Going down a corridoor the woman stopped outside a door. Unlocking it she turned to Jaana. "This will be your room for the night till we find you more a comfortable room." Nodding the woman turned on her heal and left clacking off down the hallway.

[Jaana has left the Chairmans office and has headed to dormitaries, room number 6]

Last edited by yaana on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:44 pm

(You may leave topic. Go to Dormitory section, read the Reception post, and according to what's wrote in there choose room for yourself)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: learning   learning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

learning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: Seven Moons Academy :: Chairman's Office-
Jump to: