Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 10 favorites

Go down 
+6
Tsukiyoko
Damien
Enrai
Tamiru Ichide
silent_angel
Ravyn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Top 10 favorites - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 pm

I think there was a Wynter in one my mums classes (she's a teacher)

~ When I was in high school we were trying to get the two most talented vocalists to have 16 babies and train each one to sing a semitone perfectly when they were hit on the head. So you could play them like a xylophone.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:11 am

Enrai wrote:
Aw, Tsu, you are so sweet ~
Though I have met an Autumn and a Summer, I don't think I have met any Winters or Springs yet.

Maybe we can have 12 kids, and then just name them after the months. Smile

I actually know a Winter. One of my friend's sisters was named that.

LOL That would be great. I might try it if I have enough children. LOL

NessunDorma wrote:
I think there was a Wynter in one my mums classes (she's a teacher)

~ When I was in high school we were trying to get the two most talented vocalists to have 16 babies and train each one to sing a semitone perfectly when they were hit on the head. So you could play them like a xylophone.

lol! That made the most hilarious image pop into my head.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:28 am

I was in the specialized music program in high school. And in grade 9 we had to build an instrument from scratch that could play the national anthem and a couple scales. Someone actually did just get a line of vocal students and hit them to sing notes. Little did he know, vocal students are never in tune.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:49 pm

; ^ ; I'm not having anyone's baby!
and as far as names go: Alexis ((boy)) or Audrey ((girl)).
end of discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:46 am

NessunDorma wrote:
I was in the specialized music program in high school. And in grade 9 we had to build an instrument from scratch that could play the national anthem and a couple scales. Someone actually did just get a line of vocal students and hit them to sing notes. Little did he know, vocal students are never in tune.
Oh, hilarious... I love it. That must have been fun to watch.

La Polvere wrote:
; ^ ; I'm not having anyone's baby!
and as far as names go: Alexis ((boy)) or Audrey ((girl)).
end of discussion.

Well... if we let you pick the names then it's okay, right?
Besides, the fighters always know what is best! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:33 am

Fun to watch: yes
Practical: not so much >.>
guess who failed THAT assignment?

And.. yes Lala. Fighter knows best. *cough*
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:20 am

Yeah! Just think of how pretty you and Nessun's child would be...

Top 10 favorites - Page 4 Chou_l10
...Though good luck telling if it is an Alexis or an Audrey...
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Or so you think!

Hey, I have a job to take care of, I'm too busy for a baby! Besides, that kid would have crazy curly hair!!
just like me. there's no way any of my future children could be born with straight hair! xD
Top 10 favorites - Page 4 Eandj

^^ what did I tell you?
I like the name Alexis for a boy so I can call him Alexei, I think it's so cute,
although if I ever really had a child I'd name them after for variation of Felix because I love love that name!
Preferably a boy so I could name him Feliciano~ <3
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Neat, I would love to have that nickname if I was a boy. LOL

Like I said earlier, I would probably name my sons after famous authors. If you find the right name that could be really cool. ^^
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Wait wait wait. I thought she was having your babies.
But I do love your curly hair, La. You know that <3

I really like the name Adelaide for a girl <3 and.. I guess that's all I have. Haven't really thought about a boy.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Well, that's what Nessum's and Aya's baby will look like at least... xD
And yes, she was going to have my babies... but who am I to come between a unit? I'll just get someone else to bare my kids anyways.

Aw, La! Your curly hair is awesome! Very pretty! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:42 am

xD aaw thank you guys~ don't know why my teeth are so yellow though! -pouts-

yeah, i love Alexei as a nickname, but Felix has always been a favorite. i think it's adorable.
i want to adopt a child one day.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:15 am

I want to adopt a child too. Especially if I'm unable to have them myself.

There are so many beautiful children in the world who need good loving homes and I would like to think that I could provide one for a child.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:19 am

I just want to flat out adopt. I'd rather adopt a child that create another one, you always see commercials about thousands of poor children on the streets. It's sweeter in my opinion. That and I have no plans on getting married. I wouldn't mind living with someone, but marriage requires too much obligations.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:27 am

Aw. There goes our plans of you having many peoples babies! Though I am a supporter of adoption myself as well. I don't plan to get married or ever really BE in a relationship. I don't think that marriage is what brings the obligations, I think it is actually just being in any sort of relationship with another person. But if (by some miracle) I ever find someone I want to commit myself to, I really would want to marry them. Because so many people have fought so long and hard for the right. I want to take that gift I was given and use it <3
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:36 am

Ever seen Martian Child? Cutest Movie ever! It's the biggest inspiration to adopt a child you'll ever come across.
sadly, equal rights for marriage is yet to come in the States. i don't want to marry until everybody else can. it's not fair. if i really liked them, i wouldn't mind, but we're so set on gender roles here still, that it seems unlikely i'd find someone i'm that comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:41 am

I haven't seen that movie but I've always wanted to! Everytime someone brings it up I'm like 'I should see it' Mhm. I mean... people can get married here, but it's still an issue. I remember bringing up gay marriage in one of my queer theory classes and my prof shrugged and went 'it's not an issue here anymore now, is it?'. I want to be brave enough to marry a girl if i love her. (like I said, I am not putting much faith in the idea of me falling in love)
How would gender stereotypes work against you, do you think?
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:49 am

yeah, i can very easily live with someone and just be a cuddle bug, but that's different than a life long commitment.
here, we're still big on: Man come home, Woman has dinner made, the house spotless, etc. So pretty much it's the woman brings home some income and takes care of the whole household and the man just brings home the other half on the income and watches tv.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:56 am

Oh I am a fan of living with peopl and physical affection. But I'm very much pro that sans any relationship but friendship. I guess I don't understand this whole 'love' thing myself.

I would say that's pretty much how it is in my family, but my dad does cook and sew. Other than that, though, chores are pretty gender stereotyped. Girls do the dishes, men mow the lawn kinda stuff. I could never compromise that part of my life (my career or goals) for another person ;-;. Maybe , though, I'll change my mind when I fall madly in love.

PS It's my bedtime now darling. And you should be getting to sleep soon too! (look at me going all maternal on you) Sweet dreams.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:05 am

yeah, but even women do lawn work now b/c they've envisioned a garden, they have to make it themselves sort of thing.
it's really sad, guys are just lazy here. although one of my buddies is a total teddy bear, so i allow him~ <3

xD okay~ night night nessun~
<3
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:13 pm

That may be how some households are but mine was actually pretty even as far as chores were concerned. Me and my father helped my mom with whatever needed to be done around the house because she was the one working. We didn't think she needed to do all the stuff around the house too after working all day. It just didn't seem fair to us.

I had a stay at home dad or a "Mr. Mom", I believe that's the term for it? And I turned out fine. I don't see why so many people make a big deal out of it.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:59 pm

yeah, i come from a small, conservative town where slapping your wife isn't a big deal if you catch my drift. needless to say though, it's made me very aware and sensitive to that sort of thing. i don't want to be caught in a situation like that.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:56 am

Oh man, that's terrible. Hitting others (especially spouses) is never ok unless they're trying to kill you or something. Then I would let it slide.

But yes, I can understand your frustration with that. My town is small too and people were actually surprised when I said that I wanted to get a college degree, instead of settling down right away and becoming a stay at home mom (not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm not saying that at all.)

It was very frustrating for me.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:18 am

Yeah, we expect the girls to go get degrees, but in nothing fancy than return home in 5 years and start popping out kids. If that's what you want to do and can provide your children with a loving home, go ahead! But people have to realize that not everyone's going to think that they're idea of an idealistic woman is the same thing.

i plan on working first, stabilizing myself and myself only. then i want to adopt a little boy~
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Oh yes that definately sounds like a few of my neighbors. Especially when they found out the I was studying Psychology. That really seemed to confuse them. They weren't angry or weird about it like I might have accidentally implied, they were just confused as to why I wanted to do that.

That made me sad.

That sounds a little like my plans: only after I get stablized, I want to get married and I also wanted to try and have a few children of my own before I adopt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 favorites
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Manga/Anime-
Jump to: