Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 10 favorites

Go down 
+6
Tsukiyoko
Damien
Enrai
Tamiru Ichide
silent_angel
Ravyn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Top 10 favorites - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:42 pm

I'd rather adopt. Not that there's anything wrong with having your own children, but I find it very annoying listening to well-off mothers complaining about how three children are just too much for her to take care of. Listen lady, nobody FORCED you to have three and you and your children are very well off. Stop complaining, you're a parent, kids are supposed to test your boundaries, it's how they learn. To me, there's plenty of children on the planet that need a good home. I like to fix the problems now before continuing on with something new.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:30 am

I understand what you mean and that makes me angry too. Like you said, no one forced you so stop complaining and do something about it. I hate it when people just sit there and complain instead of doing something to fix their problems. It drives me up the wall when people do that.

But I still would like to try and have a few of my own. If that doens't happen, well, I can just adopt more then. ^^ That's pretty much the plan. LOL It's not much of one but it's a start I suppose.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:19 am

Too many people tend to miss the concept of parenting. Your child is not an accessory, nor your minion. They either tend to be too laid back and treat the child like a chore or expect way too much from a three year old. Yes, your children are supposed to listen to you, but they're also supposed to disobey a little to test their boundaries. You can't tell me you never did that as a child.

I want to adopt. Most likely a boy, with curly hair preferably. And I will start a reformation: Men with Manners!! excited
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Oh yes definately. I agree with you 100 percent. But I actually didn't test my boundries much. Mostly because my parents and I talked about the rules of the house (when I was old enough). So I had a little imput on what the boundries were in the first place.

Yeah someone else has the same reform plan as me. We need more men with manners in the world!
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:00 am

Neither did I, but you did little passive aggressive things just to see if you'd get the look. I was the same way too, but a child is naturally curious.

no kidding! i'm sick of hearing all the jokes and looked at like a toy.
no i'm a human like you, treat me fairly!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:00 pm

LOL yep, they sure are. But that's how you learn about the world around you. Trial and error is the best teacher is the best way to learn about some things. Not all of course but certainly some.

Oh goodness yes. I hate that so much. I don't mind a few jokes every once in a while (if they're in good fun and not hurtful) but not all the time. Being serious sometimes is good too you know. (shakes fist)
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:43 am

aaah, i plan on never dealing with parents in my future line of work.

i just wish all the sexualized jokes and lyrics would be put on hold for awhile.
and we wonder why we have problems with things like sexism?

hey to let you all know, i may be moving into another apartment w/i the next two weeks, so i might be a little busy.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:48 pm

LOL I wish I could be so lucky. But I'm more than likely going to have to deal with them in my line of work. Maybe not all the time, mind you, but probably more than is healthy. ><"

Oh yes and then we wonder. The reasons for sexism being so rampant in today's society isn't that hard to find. You just have to look at cetain media outlets. There's your anwser, staring you right in the face.

Congradulations. I hope you like your new place.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:23 am

my ultimate goal in life is to be a character designer for Disney Animation, so I don't think I'll have to worry about it~ <3

No kidding! I was so mad when Jersey Shore came on the air! I am very much in touch with my Italian and German roots and seeing some tramp of TV with a shirt that says "F-ck me I'm Italian." promoting my ethnicity? Hell no! Get that shit off! Is this the image you want to display about Italian Americans. B/c guess what, now all the 14 year olds are going to be comparing the rest of the Italian American community to Snookie.

I hope so too. I'm moving out b/c i just can't deal with my roommate anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Oooh that would be awesome. Or at least it would be if I could draw. LOL.
But hey, I could always be a voice actor if I wanted. That's my dream job actually.

Ugh, I avoided that garbage when it came on. It's a stupid concept and I don't know why anyone likes it. It kills brain cells, I'm sure of it because just watching the previews for it made me feel more stupid for having seen it.
I hadn't even thought of what it did to the poor people who might have the misfortune of being connected with them (if only from an ethnic background) I feel so sorry for them. (huggles)

Really? Were they that bad? The only room mate I've ever had is Tami-chan and we get along pretty well considering the close quarters, so I don't really know what its like to have a bad room mate. ><
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:17 am

My dream has always been to design characters for Disney. I honestly remember being five, at home sick, and watching Aladdin for like the third time that day. Aladdin was my favorite, so I had a lot of Aladdin themed things when I was younger: including a colouring book. Well, I thought Jasmine would like a bit more lady like with a sort of skirted sash. Sadly though, my crayons and the ink from the paper did not come together for a natural looking costume. So I got frustrated and decided that one day I'd work for Disney to design characters where they could wear cool sashes. The End~ : D

I wanted it off so bad! And there's now other rip off versions! I'm so ticked! It's not even an embarrassment, it's just flat out rage against them. Nearly all of the Italian-American celebrities made public requests to take that garbage off the air. That says something!

She's not bad, but we're just too different to come to an agreement really. We're already uneasy with each other enough, there's no point in sticking around to make it even worse.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:47 pm

LOL, that's similar to why I wanted to be a voice actor. I hated some character's voice (I can't recall which one now or what movie it was from either, its been so long) and honestly thought that I could do better. Hence, the dream of being a voice actor. LOL

Oh sweet goodness, there's more of the garbage? Why? Wasn't stupid show that brutally murders intelligence enough? Aparantly not. (sulks bitterly) But I'm in agreement with the Italian-American celebs (and I'm not usually in agreement with celebs in general so it's a special occasion), Get that poor excuse of entertainment off the air!

Ah I understand. It's just a matter of you two being unable to find any common ground. In that case it would be best to move before there are any serious problems between you two.

Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:04 am

xD it seems we learn through disappointment, sadly!

i was so livid when it wouldn't go off the air, but the fact that just about every style channel; has a rip off version now?! Their great grandparents would be ashamed! A true Italian needs only two things: his respect, and his heart. We do everything out of respect and with passion. We may not feel whole heartedly about everything, but we always put forth an honest effort. what they've displayed for america is just disgusting.

yeah, it sucks, but i'm looking into it.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:43 pm

LOL yes so it would seem. That makes me sad for some reason.

Yes indeed. I was offend when I saw it and I'm not even Italian (I hate crappy shows like that in general). Like I may have said earlier, I can only imagine what Italians must have felt seeing that. I heard that the actors were on strike because they wanted more money. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll take off instead paying them. LOL

Well I wish you luck and hope that things go well.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Amazing. In the time I didn't reply to this, the conversation went liek this:

Takagi being a woman? > Bearing babies > Baby names > Adoption > Something about parents > the Thing you're talking about now.

Way to go off topic, guys. 8D
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:26 am

xD i know, i'm that amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:55 am

Since it seems to be the thing we do the best our motto for Chou should be something like 'Leading you off topic since 1904!' or, I don't know. Pft.

And to think, we were originally talking about manga and anime.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 am

Exactly. That's how easy it is to go off topic.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:30 am

'First fifty new users to be able to successfully continue a cohesive conversation with us will receive free art!!'
xD
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:37 pm

'Buy one random conversation, get the second one free!'

Oh, goodness, no one would get free art. xD
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:40 pm

'I'll take fifty!'

Absolutely no one. Unless they were good at getting back on topic >_>"
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:26 am

xD we're just that cool! besides, less work for us!

by the way: these aren't mine but just an update for you guys.
Changing of the Guards and Yacht and Beach Club. It happens everyday at 4pm. I work in the blue building behind them. We usually dance with them do if we're out on podium.

WORLD FAMOUS KITCHEN SINK!! Samantha Brown apparently came once. This is what it's made out of.

KS Spiel aaaah, I love Mama Maria! nad yes, we still have to wear the poofy sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:44 am

That sounds a bit like something they do in belgium everyday at 8pm.
They get a whole band and play some music then they stop, say some stuff and read out 3 names from their wall with the names of all the people who died in either WWI or WWII. It's amazing to watch and so many people go to it.
Once they finish the list they just start agin, too.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:42 am

it's a lot of fun. it's actually how we rotate the morning to evening shifts. almost every place on disney has something like this,
like culinary and f&b do the electric slide at the Pop! Century. we dance at Beaches too, but it's not scheduled. We're a 50's Americana, so we have a jukebox that we'll dance to sometimes. especially to RamaLama DingDong or The Twist. it's a lot of fun~ I love that kind of music!
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:04 pm

:C You work at such a fun place. I'd love to go there some time. -Not enough money, though xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorites   Top 10 favorites - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 favorites
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: General Chat :: Manga/Anime-
Jump to: