Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all)   The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:44 am

He tilted his head to the left and stared at Evangi, so he was right about she being an unit, that was something new, now he had interest in her, but he felt like it was not the right moment or place to talk seriously about that. He had asked just because he was curious, but if he wanted to talk about it maybe it was better to go over to Seven Moons.
“I’m Naoya, Innocence fighter, is nice to meet another fighter, you’re the first I met” he said smiling a little, it was a little bit uncomfortable talking there, he felt everyone could listen, even if it was not that way.
He also felt Evangi was a uncomfortable too, maybe it was not right to talk about that, maybe it was some hidden fact everyone knew about but no one ever talked about it. He sighed, he was tired of standing there looking down. He walked closer to the shelf and began searching fast for some interesting title. It had been long since he had read something.
“do you know any good book?” he asked absentmindedly

[i'm sorry it sucks, my eyes are closing >.< being in exams really sucks]
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all)   The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:09 pm

"There seems to be a lot of units around this area lately. Or atleast fighters, I've met a few." Evangi nodded her head in agreement with what she just said. A lot of units but so far no rumored fights. That's good right? Does that mean a lot of units are still incomplete? She wondered on that for a bit and reminded herself how she lacks in knowledge of what's been going on around her lately. She pulled her phone out of her bag and checked it, Still no messages. My contact hasnt respond, maybe its time for a new one. She shrugged and place her phone back in her back before standing up. She streached a bit and sighed.

"Any good books huh? well it depends on what you like. Since we're in the fiction, do you want an action one? romance? something funny? Vampire fan? I would recommend off the top of my head 'City of bones series', 'Thrst series', or 'Blood and chocolate' and thats off the top of my head. They were books I enjoyed reading some recently others awhile back." She leaned down and pick up her bag and the book on it. My back is still buggin me, wih slight pain and te tinglng from him being around.
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all)   The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:03 am

He listened to the names of the books the girl recommended, searching in the shelf one of those names, it didn't matter which one he really didn't knew that much about literature, and he wasn't picky either, so he should be fine with anything. Unless it was a bloody kind of story, he found those book boring. Finally his eyes caught the name of one of the book he heard from Evangi. "City of bones" he read on the title.
"guess i'll take this one" he said with a smile. He took out some money from his pocket and counted it, if he decided to buy those books he would be out of money, the month was still far from ending so he was not going to get any money from his brother. On the other hand he didn't spent much in food or other things, and if he came to really need the money he would get some kind of job that would pay him fast.
"I think i'll go now, I must buy some food for the month before i spend all the money" he smiled and holded the two book close to his chest it was nice meeting another fighter, hope we see each other again" he said before rushing to the cashier and then he left the store.

[Naoya has left The Vault: bookstore and has headed Home]
-exams are eating me alive, sorry for the sudden leave-
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all)   The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Evangi noded her head at the boy as she watch him rush off to the cashier and out the door. "strange one" Yup strange indeed. She shook her head and shrugged a bit, and walked down a bit to another section.

Without a word her grey eyes forced for a brief moment and scanned the new shelf, once her eyes landed on the two titles she's been looking for she grabbed them without a second glance or a second guess in her mind. She piled it under her reading book, and she sighed with content and turn towards the cashier. Maybe its time to head out myself, might wanna take a warm bath, back hurts a bit more... She trailed off as she realise the tingling sensation was still there as she walked by the two women chitchatting. Oh lovely... more? She decided she didnt feel like talking to more units today.

She walked passed them and to the cashier, placing the books on the counter and smiled and the young women behind the counter. "would that be all miss?" the young girl ask. Evangi nod her head once "yes thank you." The girl ringed up the books and evangi paid the total that was given to her before walking out the door and heading back home.

(its fine, good luck on your exams0 [Evangi has left the book store and heading to streets]
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all)   The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Her hands brushed along the books on the shelves, touching them with a tenderness that she only seemed to hold for such written materials. Finally, her eyes rested on the title she had in mind. The Rowan was a sweet tale, bittersweet with a happy ending that could give hope to the bleakest of situations. Sliding the book off the shelf, she made her way over to the register, paying for it before bringing it back to Tamiru where she sat.

“And if you don't like it, give it back. I've been longing to add this one to my collection,” she said as she offered the other woman the book, sitting back down in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all)   The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Tamiru had waited patiently, which was sort of unusual for her but then it had been an unusual day, until Adolpha had returned.

“And if you don't like it, give it back. I've been longing to add this one to my collection"

She took the book gently from her hand and looked it over. She hadn't read it before but it was worth a shot. She normally just read nonfiction books, mostly history and photography books. She'd give this one a chance since it was a gift afterall.

" Sure, I'll give it a go. Don't read much fiction though. Heck, I don't read much period except for a few nonfictions here and there," Tamiru replied, gratefully.

She turned back to look into Adolpha's lovely face and with a slightly sad smile, said," Really though darlin'. Thank you. You've been more than nice to this crazy girl. I can't tell ya how I appreciate it. Now hopefully, I can do something for ya in return?" she trailed off waiting for her companion's response. Tamiru really wanted to do something for Adolpha in return for her kindness.

She raised her arms slightly as if to give her a hug but stopped the motion before it could be done. She wasn't sure how she would take it after all this but Tamiru just thought Hey why not since I've already acted enough like a wierdo today.

She sighed a bit and hugged Adolpha around her shoulders. The hold was a gently, barely even there, kind of hold so that if she didn't like it Adolpha could shake it off easliy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all)   The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:18 pm

The hug caught her off guard, but with a soft, youthful giggle, she returned the embrace, patting Tamiru's back gently.

“A hug goes a long way, so I'll take that as payment for the moment,” she responded before easing her warms, placing them lightly on the woman's shoulders, tilting her head a little. “Still, you shouldn't let everything just build up inside. Even if it's little by little, you've got to start dealing with it all so you can start getting on with your life and not have to rely on the kindness of random people in bookstores, hmm?”

Adolpha smiled a little as she lifted her purse off her shoulder, pulling out her business card holder that she never went anywhere without, slipping a card out from it and tucking it into the book where Tamiru held it.

“It has my cell, so if you happen to need anything, legal or not, be sure to give me a ring...”

And speaking of the object, it started to vibrate in her purse, letting her know she had to sit in on a conference call in a few minutes.

“I'm afraid that's my cue to leave, my dear. It has been a pleasure though. Perhaps we can do tea or coffee sometime. Til next we meet, Tamiru.”

With a parting wave, she made her way to the door, putting the card holder back in her purse as she fished the phone out, thinking about where she wanted to take the call at.

[Adolpha has left City Center: THE VAULT: BOOKSTORE and is headed to The Park: HIDDEN AWAY - OASIS]
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all)   The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:43 am

Tamiru nodded to Adolpha as she left and got up herself. She needed to get going herself and she wasting daylight by just sitting around here doing nothing.

She quickly found the book that she was looking for and after she paid for it, she left to bookstore.

Tamiru rubbed her stomach where her name was. It had been feeling funny all day and she had no idea why it would. She was away from any other units so why it have this strange burning sensation across her name. She resolved to go home and see why.

[Tamiru has left City Centre and is going Home]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all)   The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vault: Bookstore (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2