Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seven moon students?

Go down 
+5
Nightmare
Enrai
Ravyn
MajoNeko
Evangi Magdalene
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

Seven moon students? Empty
PostSubject: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:45 pm

ok, i know i probly should have just went to the school section and search around but i was wondering, how many members do we really have attending seven moons in the forum RP.
Reason be is my character doesnt attend currently but she has someone she meets up randomly, im debating on making it a NPC (non playable character) but i figure it would be more interesting if it was a real player.
So if anyone that attends the school wanna be Evangi's inner for data and info about the school and scoops.
Only one thing, has to be a male cause i already stated a few times that its a male >_<'

and my next day off i'll read around the forum more, (been lazy) i havent read many rps of other players being lazy on days off and busy with drawing, reading, working when im not having a day off. :\
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:14 pm

That's good point Eva ...
coz people usually write it in their profiles whos attending/not attending/graduated etc. it's later kinda hard to find out.
It's weekend soon, so I guess I'll just look through profiles and check who study there and create list ...

Though, it would be easier if everyone just said if they are attending or not.
Oh, I know. I'll make Ritsu send everyone PM ... but since some people are ignoring their PMs it might take time to check everyone.

So, to sum up.
Those who read this topic, please, post there if you're attending 7 Moons or graduated, or whatever else.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:23 pm

that would help a whole lot, also i know we have Ritsu as a teacher there, but will we have more? or do we have more?
I work this weekend sadly, but i should find out what days i have off either today or tomorrow. On my days off i dont think i need to do anything so I will totally look things up too.
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:27 pm

yeah, we have only Ritsu as teacher there.
There was jrchandler whose character was supposed to teach in 7 Moons, nut sady he was inactive and got deleted ...
so currently it's only Ritsu.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Went through the profiles, here's what I found:

Ayame: Dropped out
Tsukiyoko: Student maybe?
Zain: ??? (Couldn't figure out what his exact connection is)
Enrai: Student
Evangi: Dropped out
Mitsuki: Graduated
Kyros: Graduated, still works for Ritsu?
Leia: Graduated
Hotaru: Graduated?
Katsumi: Graduated
Shin: Student
Tamiru: Dropped out
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Hotaru was never a Seven Moons student. She was too busy being sick all the time, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Rai graduated actually. I really need to edit my profile and make it more specific. >__<;;

From what I know about Zain, I don't believe he ever attended Seven Moons. Though, You'll have to ask Rose of course.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:34 pm

NightGem wrote:
Hotaru was never a Seven Moons student. She was too busy being sick all the time, hehe.

My apologies. Embarassed There are 2 Hotarus. The one I was referring to is the Breathless Fighter, Hotaru Tokugawa.

Zain wrote:
I went to 7 Moons Academy for a very short time because Ritsu sent me to study at another school for some sort of specialty training. I was told that those who went to this special torture school usually don't succeed and wind-up dying there but I made it somehow and if Ritsu found out about it he may try to keep me as his puppet. Now that I have graduated and such I am very weary about my presence being made known to him at least so I travel no where near the school.

So... Heh. Zain graduated.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Tsukiyoko isn't student at 7 Moons.

+ in one of RPs in 7 Moons Ritsu asked May-kin and abcde-chan to became students in 7 Moons and they ... I think agreeded, or said the'd rethink it?
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Okay. I couldn't really tell from her profile. (Hence the ?)

But, yeah, those were the only profiles with mention of 7 moons.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:17 am

Yes, Kyros graduated from Seven Moons, and of coourse due to what his job is he does still has contactions to the school. If your looking for someone to give your character info, I have not problem with it being Kyros. Though he not actually a student anynmore, he tends to try and keep himself up to date on everything going on around him, helps better in doing his work.

I also know Shattered is playing her Leia as an informat (?) [Also a graduate of the school]
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:33 am

I'm sorry. I guess I didn't make it very clear in my profile huh.

Tsukiyoko never went to 7 Moons but Ritsu does know about her. She just never went to the school since Ritsu really creeps her out. LOL
She basically has as little to do with 7 Moons as she can.

Does that help clear things up?
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:57 am

Tsukiyoko wrote:
I'm sorry. I guess I didn't make it very clear in my profile huh.

Tsukiyoko never went to 7 Moons but Ritsu does know about her. She just never went to the school since Ritsu really creeps her out. LOL
She basically has as little to do with 7 Moons as she can.

Does that help clear things up?

Yes, it does. ^_^ Sorry I got confused.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Oh it's no problem. It's my fault since I should have made that more clear in the first place.

I'm just glad it all makes sense now. LOL
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Damn I have been so busy with funeral arragements and court dates I lost touch. But now since things are settled and evryone is calming down to answer the question. Yes he graduated long ago and stays far away from the school. It is rumored that ritsu might have given up on him but then again he said a "fine specimen shall never escape from my grasp. I get what I want eventually" So unfortunately for Zain Ritsu will be looking for him again.
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:59 am

Yep My Tami is a drop out. LOL. She just can't stand people ordering her around.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Damn i didnt post it on my thing either. Well Mai went to seven moons, she was was just a normal student. But she graduated.

And as i know he isnt going to post here. Wasted.realitys chara Reiji. Was sent there at a very young age. His father, who is a sacrifice and his mother a fighter taught him. His father who is a horrid and angry man beat Reiji into submission as a child. Then at around 7 or 8 he was sent to seven moons. Where his father informed Ritsu to keep the "training" up. So as a result Reiji has scars covering his back and his arms. But despite all the beatings Reiji isnt submissive like he was as a child. Infact the complete opposite.
Reiji went there for 8 years. Mostly because his father kept him there.

[Haha dont ask why i just wrote out that. I got bored.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven moon students?   Seven moon students? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven moon students?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: About Forum :: Question-
Jump to: