Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trusted Fighter

Go down 
+5
Libraria
Evangi Magdalene
Enrai
Ravyn
MajoNeko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Trusted Fighter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:43 am

Yeah I agree with Majo, in the RPs it's almost like eveyones too nice, people get on with each other way too easy, i don't mind atm and it's nice, but it'd be fun to have a full throtel confrontation, and to have more confrontational characters, otherwise they'll never be any need for spell battles. Dyu know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:46 am

XD Who said she was confrontational? She HATES fighting. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:51 am

I'm talking about characters in general. And when I say confrontational I mean more the verbal kind of confrontations etc. I tend to make sense only half the time at best when trying to explain something. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:17 am

Nah, that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:40 pm

I tried coming up with a way to explain how my mind works actually, i think I've nailed it but i'm not sure if it makes any sense but yeah, I find my mind simplifies thing (anything. issues, relationships, studies) to the point where it confuses those things (it ends up missing things that are needed for others to understand). I'm not really sure why I'm saying this, I guess I just feel like it hehe ^_^ Ahh I get bored too easily these days. Haven't been on sims in a while. I should try that.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 pm

Heh...Don't worry, I'm good enough with words to figure out what is meant most of the time. (Guess that's why I'm a fighter Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:46 pm

Hehe, it wasn't particularly an explination to the conflicts thing, just felt like saying it, mostly to see maybe if anybody had any thoughts on it, now though i'm just left with a feeling of seriously wanting to go on sims 3 ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:02 pm

If you want a confrontatin, Michelle-san, then get Tsu in a room alone with Ritsu. You'll see the fur fly then. LOL

Last edited by Tsukiyoko on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Lolz, although Tsu is actually quite tall I always picture her as this cute little doll. It would be sooo awsum to see Tsu rip the hell out of Ritsu, I'd so pay to watch that spell battle hehe ^_^ Believe it or not though, but I myself, am a pacifist =)
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:28 am

Ravyn wrote:
XD What do you mean, that's where the fun ends? That's where it begins, for writers like me Wink {I actually write horror stories, usually, so, yes...blood~<3 }

You sound like my kind of girl (if you are one) LOL. I love Horror stuff.

Welcome to the forum by the way. I really hope that we can rp sometime. Love your ava too. Always did love the goth look. (grins)
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:29 am

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Lolz, although Tsu is actually quite tall I always picture her as this cute little doll. It would be sooo awsum to see Tsu rip the hell out of Ritsu, I'd so pay to watch that spell battle hehe ^_^ Believe it or not though, but I myself, am a pacifist =)

A doll huh? Why thank you (smiles). Oh yes, she's sweet and adorable for now but make her mad and watch out. It is not a good idea that doll angry. LOL. I would love to have a spell battle with Ritsu. I wonder if I could get Majo-sama to go along with it?
I am too actually. It's kind of odd for a fighter but it works for me.

Tamiru Ichide wrote:

Oh sweet goodness. You and your stupid horror movie fetish. (rolls eyes) That's almost all you ever watch is Horror Stuff. The only reason I even got you to watch Loveless was the bondage and blood thing when the spell battles occur
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Tamiru Ichide wrote:

Welcome to the forum by the way. I really hope that we can rp sometime. Love your ava too. Always did love the goth look. (grins)

Laughing Yes, I'm a girl. My name's Beth.

Thanks, same here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah goths rule, I can't say that I'm a particularly gothy person myself, but all my mates are ^_^ specially mercy, she has alot of lolita things too.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:32 pm

*random change of temporary topic* YES~! My sacrifice finally posted Damien's bio~ cheers
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Yup. And is already accepted~
Congratulations Ravyn~
*throws confetti*
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:02 pm

*piece of confetti gets stuck on lens of glasses* ...Drat.
^_^ I'm so happy now~
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:35 pm

I can't say I've ever had confetti stuck in my glasses, but strangely enough I've had glitter in my eye, that was goddamn painful ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:15 am

@ Congradulations, Ravyn-san. I'm happy that Damien had joined us here. I hope you two have lots of fun rping together.

@ Oh no you too, Michelle-chan. (hugs) I had that happen to me once and I swear I can still feel that stupid piece of glitter in there to this day. (shivers)
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:20 am

@Tsu, well we can always look on the brightside, at least it wasn't metal, my dad once had a speck of metal in his eye. He'd been sawing something I think, and when he blew the metal dust away a speck went in his eye, I can't even begin to imagine how irritating that must have felt.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:39 am

Yes, that's the way look on the bright side. Although, I'm sorry that your dad got hurt like that.
Ouch that just makes me cringe just thinking about it. Is he ok now though?
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:50 am

Oh yeah, it happened ages ago. He's done worse, I remember when he broke his little toe on the corner of these sofas that we had that had really thick wood on the bottom and on the arms, all carved and everything. That always makes me cringe thinking about that. I always hated getting my toes hit on them, it really did wreck, but to brake a toe. I dread to think. He once accidentally punched through the bathroom door once, trying to push it open cause it was caught on a rug... he really needed to go. Thinking about it, I recon he's the one that passed on the incredibly-clumsy gene to me.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Ouch. That last story kind of reminded me of my mom. Not that it involved a bathroom or anything it did involve her going through something. But in her case it was the floor.

It had rotted because of a lead and we didn't know about it so yeah......you can guess what happened from there. =_=
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Ouch, the thought just makes me cringe *thinks of soft, less painful things* ooo clouds and candyfloss.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Ooh is candyfloss the same as cotten candy here in the U.S. ?
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Yeah ^_^ Ooo it's so moreish and lite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Fighter   Trusted Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trusted Fighter
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next