Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starbucks ( Open to all )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

Starbucks ( Open to all ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Morrigan laughed a bit at that. "Agreed. History is the bane of every student's existence. That or math, it seems." She smiled and glanced around the shop again, then quickly downed her tea. "I need to get back to my computer, sorry." She stood and went to throw her cup away, stretching a bit. "Thanks for the tea, Evangi.

In all honesty, she didn't really want to go home. It had just occurred to her that she should have brought her laptop so she could check her email. Even then, it wasn't so much a nervous tic as it was the fact that she had a lot of people online who counted on her to check at least her IM twenty times a day. "It was nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Evangi noded as she stood up, "its fine, no problem at all, beside you lend me your hoodie earler just returning the favor." She wasn't sure about the girls sudden urge to go home but figure she migh have over stayed her welcome. "I guess this be a good time to leave as well. Books dont read themselves." Evangi walked passed Ravyn and headed out the front door. Waving her hand briefly as she disappeared behind the door.

[Evangi has left Starbucks in City center and heading to a short walk through town in streets. ]
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Ravyn cast one last glance around the cafe before wrapping her hair around her neck like a scarf and flipping her hood up. I'm surprised they kept to themselves. Oh, well. It was lucky, anyhow... On a whim, she went to the counter and, battling the language barrier, ordered a chocolate muffin and another tea latte to go. I'm already getting tired of Ramen...

Sighing, she left the cafe and started heading home.

[Ravyn has left STREETS to go HOME: Kousei Apartments.]

Last edited by Ravyn on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Mitsuki
1st year member
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:16 am

It would be a lie to have said that she was comfortable amongst all the other units, and an even bigger lie to say that she hadn’t tried to keep an eye on all of them at the same time. The whole thing gave her a head ache, and for a split second Mitsuki wished that she’d just gone home instead of stopping for coffee. Another drink of her latte quickly dispersed that thought, this was definitely better than the bland off brand coffee she had at home.

It wasn’t good enough to make her stay and buy another cup though, but rather as soon as the last drop had been extracted from the plastic mug Mitsuki grabbed her purse, put her coat back on, and made a bee line for the door throwing the cup away as she passed by a trash can. A relieved sigh turning into a soft gasp as the chilly air nipped like pin and needles at her cheeks and hands. That could have a bad situation, anyone of the fighters in the shop could have decided to use their spelled words to wreak havoc. She would have to be more careful, not every situation would turn out as lucky as this one. That thought irritated her slightly, she had a nice normal routine going. And now with the appearance of her name who knew what changes it would bring to her life. Change was something Mitsuki was sorely reproachful about. A childhood full of instability made her strive towards some semblance of stability in her later years.

‘Enough! Moaning and groaning about it isn’t going to solve anything,’ she told herself with a fierce shake of her head. ‘I’ll get through this new challenge like I always do. I just have to find my fighter, then everything else should work itself out.’ That thought was followed by an affirmative nod, and not giving herself anymore time to think about something out of her control she departed from the front of the coffee shop and started towards home again.

[Mitsuki has left City Centre: Starbucks and is headed to Home: Mitsuki's Home]

Last edited by Mitsuki on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:28 am

Raven finally sighed as she stood up, taking the cold cup of coffee and the news paper, walking towards a trashcan she’d throw the cup inside of it, Gazing back at the male she had watched before. “It’s nothing” She though as she stepped outside of the Starbucks. Standing in front of it, she’d take out her cell phone, flipping it open to check the time. “It‘s getting late..” She murmured as she’d start to walk down the streets, gazing up at the darkened sky.

[Raven left Starbucks going to the Back Alleys]
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:17 am

Reiji had hardly noticed the build up of units in the same area. And that all of them were with out their other halves.
The lack of other halves, he knew would make the tension in the room high, and the fact that most of them were fighters, didnt help.
But this didnt worry him. As he had no intention of fighting.

So as he tuned out to the noise in the place he focused on his laptop. Not long after he noticed that one by one they left. Finishing up his own coffee and putting the laptop away. He got up and left.

[REIJI Has left starbucks and has gone HOME]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starbucks ( Open to all )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2