Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Headed Nowhere (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Headed Nowhere (open) Empty
PostSubject: Headed Nowhere (open)   Headed Nowhere (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:54 am

The wind, as it blew nipped at Ichiro’s exposed skin. It wasn’t so bad though. He didn’t really mind. Besides he wasn’t really headed anywhere. As he was passing through he stared at the trees and homes around him. He shuffled threw music in his mind. He hummed quietly as he walked.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you.

He walked in-step to the tune in his head. Ichi smiled to himself. Finally he could enjoy himself a little. At least until he had to return back to work. That thought snapped him back into reality. He still hadn’t taken care of the suitcase yet. He looked down at it. It no longer contained anything of importance. He was ready to be rid of it.

Ichi turned down an ally that led between some older buildings. An industrial sized garbage can waited at the end. Ichi smirked. “Perfect,” was all He said as he walked up to it and carefully checked inside to make sure it was emptied. Standing in front of it he opened the case and stared at the papers inside. He pulled a small dark blue lighter from his pocket. One by one Ichi took the papers from the case in hand and set them ablaze leaving only the small corner pieces his fingers had needed to hold on remained and he dropped them into he can when the rest had burned away. Ash flew past him in the wind; his not so distant past swirling around him like a blizzard he couldn’t escape. Tossing the corner of the final paper in Ichiro threw the suit case to the ground and stomped down onto the top of it. The center caved and his foot fell through. Ichi chucked. This was always his favorite part. This was when he finally got to enjoy his job a little. He continued the destruction until it was completely dismembered and unrecognizable. He tossed everything but the clasp and handle into the can. Those he placed into his jacket pocket. He’d throw those away in a different place. As Ichi walked away you could still smell the lighter fluid in the air.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Headed Nowhere (open)   Headed Nowhere (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:00 pm

[I hope you don't mind me jumping in here? ups ]

Yaso tugged his collar further up around his neck, trying to protect it from the bitter wind that dared to try and creep down his shirt. He hated the cold, and even though his coat was thick and heavy it didn't completely keep out the chill. He trudged along, keeping his head down and watching the sidewalk crumble beneath his feet as he walked.

The concrete really needed to be replaced.

His steps faltered a bit, and his brow furrowed when the scent of lighter fluid tickled his nostrils. "What...?" he muttered. He glanced around before moving towards the mouth of the alley between two of the buildings. It really wasn't any of his business, to be perfectly honest. But truthfully, he was in a bad mood. First Reiji forced him to break his phone, and then he had to go into that store and find a new phone, and deal with that stupid sales lady...

He needed an excuse to vent, and if this was a way of doing it, so be it.

"Probably some kid." he muttered, drawing closer.
Back to top Go down
Tvorceskiy
3rd year member
Tvorceskiy

PostSubject: Re: Headed Nowhere (open)   Headed Nowhere (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Not seeing anyone, he continued on, muttering to himself under his breath. Kids....he couldn't stand them.

He moved further down the street, brushing past others who had decided to brave the weather. Might as well get moving... He glanced at his watch and scowled a bit. Maybe he'd run and grab something to eat. It wasn't like he had to do anything when he got home anyway...

[Yaso has left the STREETS and has gone to the PARK ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headed Nowhere (open)   Headed Nowhere (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headed Nowhere (open)
Page 1 of 1