Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Samaritan’s Deeds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:33 pm

"Why am I doing this again?"

The thought crossed his mind as the hospital came into view. It wasn't that big of a deal, really. The hospital wasn't that far from the Park, the walk was actually refreshing for the most part. No....the only thing about the situation that filled Slven with dreadeds horror was the look of awe that was now appearing on the nurse's face. Slven paused just outside the doorway, only then realizing that he had forgotten to put his glasses back on, Jade eyes locked onto the star struck chocolate orbs of the young nurses who had paused in their work to stare at him. Pushing down the urge to turn around and walk the other way, Slven took a deep breath and hoped that they wouldn't make too big a deal out of it.

Based on the girls' faces....that wasn't going to happen.

"...5......4.....3....2...."

"Oh my God!!"

"It's SLIPout's main Guistarist, Slven Haijima!!"

"OH My god, it IS Slven Haijima!!!"

"I can't believe out luck!!!"

"Slven I love you!! can you sign this for me?!"

Slven desperatly wished that he could 'say' something to shut the screaming girls up, for they were already drawing a crowd. But using spells against the innocent outsiders was forbidden. God, Ikuya was going to kill him....No, Kyros was going to kill him.

"No good deed goes unpunished, Slven..."

This was exactly what he had been trying desperatly to avoid, in his attempts to hide among the mass population. He knew that this was a price for being famous, but it sure as hell didn't mean he had to like it. Smiling slightly, which only made the girls scream louder, he leaned over to where Viraluna was standing.

"Please pretend you're my lawyer..." He whispered to her, his eyes never leaving the girls who were now starting to come around the front desk to crowd where they were standing, taking pictures with their cellphones and mini cameras that they magically seemed to have aquired.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:38 am

Adolpha blinked a bit, cringing occasionally at the high pitched screams of the fangirls that pressed around Slven. If she had known he was someone famous...actually, it might not have changed anything. However, the fact that he apparently was in a band made his musical ability completely understandable. This entire affair could have been planned a little more discretely. She felt some girl pressing up against her, attempting to get closer to Slven. Bending down quickly, she snatched up her dog, dirt and all, holding him for fear of him getting trampled by the rabid hormonal teens. Had she ever gone through such a stage?

"Please pretend you're my lawyer..."
He whispered to her, and her eyes flicked up to him. Seriously... A glance at the unconscious girl in her arms and she let out a soft sigh. This was certainly not at all what she had planned for her day. Adolpha could hear her mother scolding her, and couldn't help but shake her head at the thought that her mother's opinion still mattered and the situation at hand. Ah well, time to act. It was, after all, one of the things she did best.

“Excuse me, ladies,”
she said loudly. The din died down slightly, but it wasn't enough for her just yet. Holding Kiba tightly, knowing he would fidget out of her arms at the tone of her voice if she didn't, she tried again. “Excuse me, ladies! I am afraid that Slven is not here on pleasure, so I will have to ask you all to step back and let us through. As his lawyer, I would hate for you to be held legally responsible for anything that happens to this woman because you prevented us from seeking treatment from her. I'm sure if you all cooperate, Slven would be most grateful.”

Please, for the love of all things sacred....let us pass...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 pm

May's eyes fluttered open and first thing she felt was a pounding headache. She was woken up by the sound of loud screaming. She looked acround and noticed the guy from earlier was carrying her. What was his name again? She closed her eyes and tried to remember. Her eyes popped open and she smiled. It was Slven. She then noticed that the loud screaming was making the haedache worse. She leaned up with dificulty and covered Slven's ears. She looked to the other girl who was with them. "I would cover your ears if I were you." She said before screaming "SHUT THE HELL UP! You are making my head hurt even worse." She hoped they would quiet down now. She just wanted the headache to go away. The main downside to drinking. A horrible hangover and she always got really bad ones too.
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:52 pm

“What is going on, here?” One of the doctor’s called out over the remaining squealing voices. Walking over to the medium sized crowd, the dark eyes glared angrily at the nurses. “I’m paying you all to work, not to stand there attacking some innocent people who are coming to us for help.”

“But It’s Slven Haij-”

“I don’t care who it is. Leave the man be, and get back to work!” The nurses then seemed to melt away, giggling and glancing back at Slven as they returned to their posts. Slven sighed slightly and glanced over to Viraluna.

“Thank you…” He sighed in complete gratitude.. Glancing down at the blonde, he smirked slightly. “Now that you’re awake, is there anyone we can call to come and help you? Or do you just want me to drive you back home?” There were a few jealous gasps from the nurses that over heard the question but the guitarist ignored them.

Last edited by SLIPout on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:15 am

May sighed with relief when the doctor came and told the annoying nurses to shut up. God she thought she was going to die because of the yelling. That would have made front page news. Girl dies from brain explosion due to to much fangirl screaming. She snorted then cluched her head wearily. She was tired still and just wanted to get out of here and go home. She looked up at Slven when he asked her a question. "Stay here and have doctors ask me a shit load of questions.. or go home and have some peace and quiet. Hmm... Hard choice. I want to go home. Will it trouble you to drive me?" May asked looking up at the man. She yawned tiredly and nestled her head into her overly large breast. They sometimes proved to be good pillows. She giggled to herself before groaning once more.

May wearily looked around the hospital. She disliked the place quite a bit and tried to avoid coming back as much as possible. She reminded herself that she needed to find Kyo and apoligize for running off like that. It had been rather inpolite of her. Kyo was probably pissed at her now. Great. Thats just what she needs. A memory missing and pissed Kyo. She groaned and moved her head so it was facing Slven's chest. She felt a bit uncomfortable with when she noticed all the glares she was getting from the fangirls. "Are you famous or something?" She asked softly. It was quiet now and she was grateful.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:09 am

“So it would seem,” she muttered, grateful as well that the flock of fangirls had started to disperse. “And you are welcome, my dear...although I hope it did more good than harm at the end of the day. I can only imagine the tabloids in the morning, and I do not relish the job your publicist has to throw water on this fire...”

Reaching up, she closed her eyes for a moment, rubbing a temple as she turned her attention towards the woman who'd finally awoken. “I suppose since she's awake and of sound mind enough to make coherent thoughts, it would be no problem to just let her return home. And my dog would probably appreciate being back in the warmth and comfort of my own apartment. Is there anything else you might need me to take care of for you?”

Adolpha tilted her head up, looking at the musician as she pulled her hair out of her face, thankful that Kiba wasn't fidgeting too much in her arms. A little fear did the dog a world of good in situations such as this. She couldn't imagine trying to snatch him up from beneath the feet of the girls that still hovered a little too close for comfort. Her eyes focused on Slven's face, trying to determine the next course of action.
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:17 am

"My publicist is nothing compared to him...." He murmured softly. It was offical. He was a dead man. Ikuya would skin him alive, and Kyros was going to kill him. This was the kind of attention that both he and Kyros hated, because what happened in one world, inevitablly effected the other. After all, singing wasn't all that he was famous for.

"My sacrifice is going to murder me...." He muttered more to himself then to the other two, but it was loud enough for the girls to hear him. Sighing, he gently placed May on her feet, making sure to keep a steady hand on her shoulder to keep her from falling over, not sure how well she could stand on her own two feet. Taking out his wallet, Slven pulled out what looked like a business card. On one side had 'SLIPout' in the font that was usually seen on the CDs. On the oppisite was Kyros' name and number hand written in neat scroll.

"My sacrifice strongly believes in equivilant exchange. Since you have done me a service, I am bound to return the favor. If you should ever need our services," Slven said, handing Viraluna the small card. "Don't be afriad to call."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Adolpha pursed her lips together, a conscious effort to keep from blurting out the thoughts that ran through her head as she stared at the card extended to her. Her eyes left the cardstock and returned to the man's face, wondering at the fact that she had so readily dismissed the inkling she'd felt earlier. So, this was the something more she'd sensed while they were in the park. However, the way he slung around the term “sacrifice” let her know that he had already known, perhaps since the moment he saw them.

Letting go of his eyes, she leaned down, placing Kiba on the ground near her feet, and he huddled around her ankles, the noise and sterile smell of the hospital keeping him close. She reached into her own purse, pulling out her card holder and took his card, her golden-green eyes catching his once more.

“You are hardly as indebted to me as you believe, Slven,” she said softly, slipping her card into the holder as she extended one of her own for him to take. If anything, she was indebted to him for not acting. A soft shiver ran up her spine as she considered what would have happened if his Sacrifice...Kyros, it must be...had been present. Would they have challenged her and Fera to a battle?

Choosing her words carefully, she spoke once more. “It is always good to meet another Fighter. At least under circumstances such as these.” The smile she offered was not disingenuous, but held back the omitted truth. Outside of her family, he was the only other Fighter she knew. And if she was going to last and even attempt to do her job properly, she had to learn to sense the presence of other units. The soft buzz in the back of her head, just beyond her reach, became a little more pronounced. This feeling...she would remember it. Both her and Fera's safety depended on it.
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:17 am

“No.” Slven’s gaze bore into Viraluna’s; making sure that the woman realized just how serious he was. “ You have no idea just how deeply indebted to you I am…” The last time something stupid enpugh to get like this happened, Kyros had been furious. No….furious, livid, enraged….none of these words properly described what Kyros had been that night. Slven to this day had never seen Kyros so angry.

“My Pubilicst is nothing compared to my sacrifice. He is anything but lenient. If things had continued to follow the road in which they were heading…..” He left the sentence go unfinished allowing Viraluna come up with her own conclusions. They were most likely close enough to the truth to help her realize the gravity of the situation. Turning back to May, Slven allowed his smirk to return. There was no need to scare them, even though it was probably too late in Viraluna’s case.

“Speaking of sacrifices, maybe we should contact yours so that there is someone there when I drop you off…”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Fera took her time heading to the hospital. She was in no rush to head to the very place she’d wanted to avoid today. The thought of simply not going there had crossed her mind a few times, ut she’d already told the others that she would catch up with them. And Fera wasn’t one to break the promises she made, no matter how small.

‘Always stay true to yourself, and never let anyone tell you how you should be. Follow through with your beliefs and finish what you started,’ was the speech her mother had given her when she was younger. A group of local kids in Taiwan bullied and made fun of her strange looks and clothes, and feeling like an outcast Fera tried to mold herself so she fit in with the others. Her desire to belong had been very strong back then, but after the talk with her mother Fera decided that she liked the way she was. And that no one could change her.

The thought of her mother sent a wave of anguish through Fera’s very being, threatening to drown her if she didn’t get a hold of herself. Would it always be like this? Would every memory she had be tainted by this awful feeling? People said that time healed the wounds and soul, but her mother wasn’t even dead yet and she ready felt so horrible. Would she spend the rest of her life just going through the motions, more dead than alive?

That thought sent a sharp flare of fear racing up her spine, stopping her in her tracks. A life like that, with no purpose, was worse than no life at all. She didn’t want to life like that, numb to the world and people around her. But at the rate she was going, letting her sadness dictate her life that was exactly where she was headed. Fera couldn’t keep avoiding the painful things, and dwelling on how unfair life was. It would taint the memory of her mother, her mother would want her to continue on with life and live it to the fullest. That was the type of person she was, that was the way she’d brought Fera up to be. And that was the type of person Fera wanted to be. The best way to honor the memory of her mother if the cancer claimed her, was to go on living and not let anything hold her back or tie her down.

Subconsciously Fera’s right hand reached up and touched the name tattooed on the skin of her left arm in elegant script. Tameless. That was her name, her true name, the very nature of her soul. One who cannot be tamed or bound by restrictions of any kind. As her hand grazed the mark though the fabric of her jacket she thought of Adolpha her Fighter, and then suddenly remembered that she was supposed to be heading to the hospital. She pushed away all other thoughts with stead fast determination, and resumed walking. Though this time a bit faster, enough time had been wasted already.

Fera arrived at the hospital in time to see Adolpha and Slven exchange business cards, and she quickly noticed that the girl who’d previously been in a drunken stupor had awakened. Well that certainly made things easier. Adjusting the strap of her bag so it rested more securely against her shoulder Fera took a spot close to Adolpha and the cowering Kiba. She could relate to his feelings, she didn’t like hospitals either. “Sorry it took me so long,” she said airily, briefly wondering what they were going to do now that the girl was awake. . “So what’s the plan of action now?”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:46 am

May groaned as another person joined them. She had just noticed the buzzing in her mind and tried to remember if she noticed the fact she was surrounded by 2 Fighters and a Sacrifice. She dizzily watched the other's conversation trying to keep up. It was a failed attempt. Major failure. She was grateful for the hand holding her shoulder to keep her from falling. Without it she would be on the floor once more. Now that would be not very graceful. She managed to focus on the card that Slven handed to the other girl. What was her name again? Did she even introduce herself. May then remember the card. It said Slipout.. "Slipout.. I have heard that name somewhere. But where? Damn! Why can't I remember?! Stupid hangover!" She mumbled with a frown. Thats when it hit her. She studied Slven once more and smiled when she realised who it was. She wasn't going to go all fangirl on him though. He may be cute but she wasn't a fangirl type of person. Not at all...

"I know who you are now! Your in that band Slipout! I can't believe I remembered that. Don't worry though I am not a fangirl." She said with a smile while turning towards the man. She was proud of herself. May then heard the question and her mood was saddened right away. "My Sacrifice? She lost her memory... She doesn't even remember me... I can just be left alone.. I've been drunk alone before." May said before looking at her sprained hand. She had forgotten all about it."Ok maybe it didn't turn out as well as I planned... But I will be just fine alone." She said the smile never leaving.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:33 am

As Slven spoke, sympathy tugged on her heart, the tone of his voice and words reminding her that not all relationships between units were as that of her parents. There were those that clung to the concept of owner and tool, the name turning from a ring symbolizing an eternal bond to a collar meant to represent eternal servitude. It wasn't until she felt the corners of her card holder digging through her glove and into her palm did she realize that she had been clenching her fist. Named or not, a Fighter was not just some tool, and Sacrifices would do well to remember as much. Adolpha reluctantly admitted to herself that she would not mind a spell battle with such a pair since the Sacrifice was the one to ultimately take on the damage...

His smirk returned, and she couldn't help but find herself grateful that he was the Fighter. It would be a shame to scar such a pretty face as his through these battles.

The warmth on her arm told her that Fera approached moments before her own Sacrifice appeared at her side, Adolpha glancing over at her and regarding her and her words coolly. “I think we are trying to determine just that,” she said, her voice even despite the whirlwind of thoughts in her mind. Just what kind of relationship were they destined for? While it would be easy enough to remain detached and disinterested, such an attitude would only spell disaster. The best units thought, moved and functioned as one, which was probably why so many unit pairs became lovers at one point or another, regardless of the gender. Time would tell, as it always did. As for her, she would do what she must when she must. That was how she got by, and the fact that she was now complete did not change that fact one bit.

A glance at the other woman in their midst and a listen to her words once again got her emotions stirring. “The last thing you need is to be left alone.” Noting the direction of the woman's glance she added, “At least let them tend to whatever they can here before going about your way. Are you sure there isn't anyone we can call for you? Family? Friends?” To be alone and to smile that way... Adolpha was not certain she wanted to know just what enabled the woman to do so.
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:30 am

“Oh….” Slven murmured as a thought suddenly struck him. Sending an apologetic smile to the three women, Slven took out his cell phone from his pocket and flipped it open. “I should probably warn my publicist of this before she learns the hard way…” The sound of the keys being punched filled the soft silence before Slven snapped the phone shut and shoved it back in his pocket. Turning to gaze at May, he smirked slightly. He could tell she disliked the hospital. He himself had a certain distain for them, something that he was sure had evolved from Kyros’ hatred of them. He also understood the reason behind her smile. When one has been left alone long enough, they soon become accustom to the silence. And while it might seem like something dangerious or scary to others, those who knew the silence only saw it as another sort of comfort.

"I can wrap that up for you..." Slven offered, gesturing to her swollen wrist. "Then I can take you home. A friend of mine knows a great mix to cure any hangover, if you would like to partake in that poison as well..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:05 am

May felt the once true smile becoming faker and harder to maintain. She didn't let it come off her face though. No need to show discomfort. "Family? I'm... Um.. I have none." She lied easily. Only family she had was one she didn't want to see. "Friends? Not so much..." She didn't lie that time. She made sure to keep the fake smile on. May ran a hand through her hair as she turned to the man. "I will be fine.. Thanks though." She said. Maybe she should just like run out of there. Far away. Very far away. May fiddled with a piece of blonde hair and tried to focus on something else. Her head still hurt like crazy only it was more managable now. Not as painful.

She looked back to the three and replaced the missing smile. "I would've rode my motorcycle.. but I knew I was going to get drunk.. Sorta my intention... Among other things." She said while running a hand through her hair once again and felt a pain of guilt run through her when she didn't hit her ears. She missed them probably looked weird without them... She hadn't seen herself without them yet... "Thanks for not just leaving me in a bush.. Heh.." May said a bit awkardly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:42 am

Fera nodded in response to Adolpha’s answer, and gave her Fighter a curious glance. She could tell, or rather sense, that something was amiss. It startled her at first because she didn’t understand why she felt that way. It reminded her of elderly couples who’d been together for so long that they were able to tell when something was bothering their partner, and even sense the other’s emotions. But Fera hadn’t known Adolpha for nearly that long, did that mean it had something to do with them being a ‘unit’? If so, then what other powers did such a bond entail? Again the lack of knowledge was irritating.

She didn’t have time to ponder on it any longer, before another thought struck her. “And you need to have your cut looked at, you might need a tetanus shot.” She pointed out turning her gaze towards May. Though the wound had already been doctored it was still best to have things like that checked out, besides there was no telling what germs had lurked on the broken bottle shard.

A frown marred Fera’s face for a moment as May replied so easily about having no family or friends whom they could contact. Was there really no one? It was a scary thought, to be utterly alone like that. But like May she didn’t want to dwell on such depressing matters, and a slight grin replaced her frown. “Its no problem, I’d like to think that you’d take me to a hospital too if I was incapacitated in a park.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:33 am

With no friends or family, Adolpha couldn't much blame the woman for her drinking. She'd known people to do as much over infinitely less. She could relate on some level with her family across the ocean. Still, her lips stayed lightly pressed together, knowing that the situation was not so similar that it needed to be mentioned.

“Might want to listen to the lady as your form of thanks,”
she said softly, nodding towards Fera. “For our sake's at least, if not your own...or your Sacrifice. Even if she remembers nothing now, no one knows whether her memory will return. You can't wait for it, but there's always hope...”

Always? She was likely convincing herself as much as she was the woman. But at the end of the day, she always chose hope over despair. Despair led to darkness, and her line of work exposed her to hints of that darkness. Hell hath no fury like a person defending life or livelihood in a lawsuit.

Kiba whined softly, and she knelt down, balancing herself on her heels as she rubbed his snowy head. “Shh, we'll get home soon enough. Heaven knows you've had your share of excitement.”

She tilted her head back, glancing at the other three. “So...you'll get treated, our star here will see you home, and life will go on as...well, maybe not normal, but go on all the same.” A smile spread on her face. Her mother had raised her to handle every situation with grace. She had a feeling she'd be doing a lot of smiling in the coming days.
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Slven bit back a chuckle as he watched the blonde girl kindly disarm the other two’s suggestions. Though he did agree with the unit about May needing to check up on her arm and the wound in the leg, he could practically feel the girl’s wish to simply be back home in the comfort of her own silence.

“I’ll tell you what. Allow me to take you to the friend I spoke of earlier. She has more medical supplies on hand then I do at the moment, and that way you can get looked at without being in a hospital and also get rid of that hangover.” Slven suggested calmly. “Even if she’s not a doctor, she knows enough that it will save you the hassle of going back inside.” The dark haired man pointed to the white building that they were still standing in front of. The guitarist could already see it now…..Him showing up to her bar with a little girl in his arms, asking for not only the elixir, but her fully loaded medical kit. He was going to owe her one….again. But it was really no big deal. Leia, (unlike Kyros), made it easy for Slven to repay a debt to her.

“Or if you would really wish to be alone, I could just take you home. Under the circumstances, I wouldn’t suggest it, but it is completely up to you…” He shrugged slightly, not really caring about what the girl actually decided. All he wanted to do now was return to his house, to the peace and quite of living in the middle of nowhere with nothing but the sounds of nature to break the steady silence. He also wanted to finish the song and get Kyros' opinon on it. A small smile pulled at the edges of his lips as his sacrifice's expression flashed before his mind's eye.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:14 am

May eye became downcast and the fake smile slid off. She stared at her boots as though they were the most intresting thing in the world. Alone. In truth she was alone alot. She was always away from her sacrifice.. Now she was even farther from her. She felt tears well up in her blue eyes. She blinked rapidly before looking up. Her eyes still watery. Her facial expression was a tired one. May considered her options. Finally she gave in. "Fine... I guess if its okay I would like to see your friend." She said softly and politely to Slven. Her eyes were slightly watery and she was dead tired. She could just fall asleep right now. May legs shook and her headache worsened. She hadnt slept in like 2 days. At least that sounded right. May used her strenght to keep herself awake and standing. "Just no hospital." She added out of the blue. Her mind was hazy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:33 pm

The conversation reached the point she needed to hear. Although she was still becoming familiar with the particular nuances of Japanese law, she knew enough to avoid leaving the lone Fighter to fend for herself. If she was going to leave with Slven, then that was all well and good. Adolpha simply didn't want any of this to come back to haunt her as she continued to build her clientele. For a moment, she considered leaving card with the woman as well. Better not to in this situation. Too many assumptions would prove to make an ass out of her more than anyone else.

“I am going to take off then,”
she said, rising from her lowered position, glancing over her shoulder and looking at the waning light of the day. She'd at least like to be relatively close to home before the sun set. The people in her neighborhood knew her well enough to look out for her well being...for their own sakes, if nothing else. “What about you, Fera?” she asked, turning to her Sacrifice. “If we're headed in the same direction, at the very least we can keep each other company. Lit or otherwise, these streets can be dangerous.” Even more so to a Sacrifice caught without her Fighter...an inexperienced Sacrifice at that. At least she knew the theory of battling...
for all the good it might do them when they were finally put to the test.
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:30 am

"We should probablty get going then...." Slven suggested as he gestured down the street towards the park where he had left his bike. It wouldn't be that long of a walk, even though it was getting colder, and Slven knew from expirience that even when in the midst of a hangover, May could still get sick from the cold wind. Glancing back at Veraluna, he smiled slightly in thanks once again.

"Thank you for your help once again." His gaze shifted from the fighter to the sacrifice. "If you are returning home, I would do so soon....these streets are not the safest place to be after dark." He would know after all. He had been a part of the gang that roamed these streets for over three years before the scout had found him and his bandmates. And knowing what he knew now, he realised that some of the kids had been parts of a unit......which was how they magically seemed to get in and out of palces unseen, and other weird things that the rest of the gang had passed off as skills. Granted, he hadn't seen those boys in over 9 years, but that didn't mean they were still out there, and still had a thirst for violence that never seemed to be quenched.

"I hope we meet again soon." Slven smiled at Viraluna and nodded his head towards Fera in farewell before he turned and began to walk towards the park, making sure to stay close to May incase she should need his help.

{SLIPout has left the HOSPITAL (Samaritan's Deeds) and is heading towards NIGHT CLUB STREET (Final Haven)}
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:32 am

May listening to the short conversation with small amount of interest. She was staring at her boots. She studied them with scrutiny. They were muddy and had scratches all over them. She had just got them too. She noticed that it was time to go so she willed her feet to move so she could follow the Slven. It was then she noticed the slight cold. She rubbed her arms with her small hands trying to get some warmth back in to her body. She sighed as she wished she had brought a jacket but she couldn’t find any that would match her outfit. She probably shouldn’t have worn a halter top and a mini skirt. It might have looked good but it was making her freeze. She followed silently as they made their way to the other’s ride. A motorcycle. She cracked a smile. She had to admit the guy had style.

[May has left the HOSPITAL and gone to NIGHT CLUB STREET]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:50 am

Well, that had certainly turned out easier than she’d expected. In fact her presence hadn’t even really been needed. And as the others said their goodbyes Fera’s thoughts wandered to what she was going to do now. She wasn’t ready to head home, that was for sure. Nor did she want to head to the other end of the hospital where her mother and father were. She didn’t want to see her mother and father like that, so what if it might be selfish of her. Her silent musings were cut short however as she heard her name being spoken by her newly found Fighter. “Hm?” She mummered before realizing what Adolpha had asked. “Oh, well I’m sure what I’m doing yet. I think I might head back into town, I‘m not ready to head home.” Though as the words left her lips, Fera wondered if that was such a good idea. Slven and Adolpha’s words both contained warnings of the dangers of being out alone at night. Whether those dangers were from the normal thug, or something worse such as another unit, she didn’t know.

“But if you’re ready to head home, don’t worry about me I’ll be fine.” It wasn’t that she didn’t want Adolpha’s company, but rather she didn’t want the woman to feel she needed to accompany her or baby-sit her all night.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm

Taking the moment to consider Fera, she decided not to press the point. Adolpha could not and would not revert into some sort of possessive, overly concerned Fighter. It was not her nature and not something her occupation would permit. She nodded a little, lifting a hand to pull the hood of her jacket over her head, preparing herself for the chill she knew awaited her outside the glass doors of the emergency room.

“If you need me at all, call me. No matter what time, no matter how insignificant. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission, hmm?”

She gave her a soft smile, Kiba all but bounding out of the door of the hospital. On her way out, she caught a few glares from the nurses or other fangirls that she'd all but told to shut up. An even, chilling glare was all she offered them. They could be as upset as they wanted. They were as likely to have a chance with Slven as she. It had been quite a while since she had gone to a concert. When she reached home, she'd have to do some research and see what she could dig up. What she may lack in experience, she could make up in knowledge. Adolpha was not one to play dirty, but she was not beyond doing what was necessary for the sake of life and liberty of the innocent. And neither she nor Fera had asked for any of this...

[Adolpha has left HOSPITAL: Samaritan's Deeds and has gone to HOME: Adolpha's Place]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Samaritan’s Deeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samaritan’s Deeds   Samaritan’s Deeds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samaritan’s Deeds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: Hospital-
Jump to: