Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. Empty
PostSubject: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:19 am

After being dragged against her will to a car. Mai's anger rose and rose.
She knew where she was being taken, but not why. She didnt want to think about it. She will deal with it when she got there.
Before she lashed out and lost control she forced herself to think. Ignoring Michi, she stared out the window of the car.

Her main concern at this point in time was Shin. They were about to walk out the door to go to Shin's uncles home, when the dark haired male walked in and forced her out. Pulling out her mobile Mai rang her home phone and hoped Shin was still there... And would pick up.

While she had the phone up to her ear. She noticed that the car was pulling up to the front gates of Seven Moons School. Clenching her fists, and nostrils flaring she waited for the car to come to a stand still.

As soon as it stopped she flicked the door open. With out waiting for any one else. She stormed in.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

PostSubject: Re: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Behind closed doors, he sat at his desk, staring at the glass incased butterflies. The past few hours did not go as well has he had hoped, nothing had gone to his liking, though he did hope the results of the previous meeting would turn out well. He was so sick of seeing these units doing nothing. If only they could all be replaced.

Fingers rubbed at his temples, trying to calm his thoughts, but the sound of his door bursting open did a fine job of it. His chair spun to face the sacrifice, “Hello, Soulless and how are you, my dear?
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:35 pm

As she walked through the doors, her mood changed she felt it corse through her body.

Cocking her head to one side, she smiled sadistically. "Im great. Thankyou. Yourself? You look stressed." She drawled sarcastically.

Without waiting for a response or a request, she sat down on the chair closest to his desk. "You were quick. It've had her for one day and you have already brought a pawn out. Stalking people.... Last time I checked was a crime." She said in a low voice leaning forward over his desk.

Moving herself to lean back in to the chair, she looked dead in to his eyes and said "I dont remember you really being interested that much in units like mine. As you would say. So there must be something bothering you about Shin and I to make you want to bring me in so fast."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

PostSubject: Re: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Stressed? Perhaps a little, but he wouldn’t let it get to him. Everything would turn out as planned in the end. He nodded, pushing the absurd remark aside, “I’m not looking for anything in particular, really.” His gaze shifted and he rocked in his chair, “I only wanted to check up on your new pet. Is Shin treating you well?” He leaned forward, placing his forearms on the desk to flash as ‘innocent’ smile at her.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:13 am

Raising a delicate eyebrow, Mai smirked. Ritsu was still the same as ever. "Really?" She repeated. "What do you want Ritsu? And yes. She does." She replied looking up seeing him 'smile'. Laughing she looked him in the eyes. "Dont try to be innocent Ritsu...... It doesnt suit you."
Yawning slightly, Mai got up out of her seat and slowly walked up to one of the frames, that cased the pinned butterflys. They were beautiful creatures. But dead none the less.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

PostSubject: Re: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:17 pm

He sat comfortable, looking at blonde sacrifie with his usual expression. Ignoring her first question Ritsu shaked his head, in obviously fake sadness. "You are hurting my feelings ... I am innocent" stroking desk with his long fingers he watched Mai. Little butterfly next to other buttrflies ... all you need is pretty pin, right there, in the middle of your slender back.
"Beautiful, aren't they? They are dying so quietly, so obediently. Don't you think it's amazing?" Ritsu propped his head on hand, observing sacrifice's face.
Left. Right above breast, and pin not necessarily need to be visible ...
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Quietly she listened to him drawl on. Smiling to herself, she said nothing. Reaching out to the glass that encased the creatures. Her hand, hot against the glass. Leaving a heat print of the outline of her fingers. She lifted her palm off the glass, so only the tips of the fingers remained. Holding her fingers there, she paused. Then lifting the tips ever so slightly Mai's fingernails touched. Slowly applying pressure she ran her nails down the glass.

A horrid screeching sound filled the room. As she got to the middle of the glass Mai lifted her hand and plunged it through. With a smash, tiny pieces of glass tinkered to the floor. Pieces catching the light, twinkled before falling to the ground.

Glass had cut into her hand, little cuts produced beads of blood that swelled up to small rivers, that joined the glass fragments on the floor. Drawing back her hand let it drop down to her side.

Turning on her heel she returned to the seat.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

PostSubject: Re: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Ritsu frowned a little hearing nasty noise. Though, his face imidiatelly calmed down, he even smiled lightly, seeing Mai destroyoing one of frames.
"It's bad, venting your anger on poor butterfly. Look, you broke it's wing." man pointed at butterfly, cofined in it's destroyed frame. Colorful wing was cut in two by sharp piece of glass. He didn't pay any attention to girls wounded hand or small red stains on the floor. "Why are you so stressed?" asking almost same question as sacrifice asked him earlier Ritsu flashed next fake smile at her. "Is your pet not satisfying you after all?"
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Once again ignoring him for the time being. Mai lifted her hand up near her face. She didnt feel any pain, from the bits of glass that had lodged themselves under her skin. With her other hand she slowly pulled out the shards and dropped them on Ritsu's desk. "I vented my anger on the butterfly?" She said watching beads of blood fall on the polished surface of his desk. "Im not the one who pinned them there."

Standing up again, she walked around the desk, fingers trailing along and stopped still behind him. Mai leant forward slightly. A strand of hair fell down and gently landed on his shoulder. Coming close to his ear she whispered "Nothing satisfyies me."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

PostSubject: Re: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:45 pm

The man left his smile in place as his sharp eyes watched the girl pick clear shards from her palm. They made a quiet "clink, clink" sound on his wooden desk. "You heard me. YOU vented your anger. I simply enjoy keeping a collection of beautiful trifles." his smirk grew slightly and he waved his left hand nonchalantly. "But no matter, beauty comes and goes. There will always be another butterfly, no matter how rare."

Keeping his teal eyes facing forward as the young woman lightly stepped to the back of his chair, his smirk turned to a small grimace at her contact, even if it was only a strand of yellow hair. "So it seems. But once again, no matter." The smirk returned full force, menacing and scary. "You should find out soon enough what I mean, so please, feel free to not ask and leave, so you may see for yourself." He didn't mean to sound as rude as he was sure he did, but it was fine. Ritsu was sure he'd hear from his guest soon enough, as soon as she realized her pet's disappearance and himself were related.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 am

Standing up straight. She smiled as she saw the smallest flicker of distaste cross the mans face, which then went to reveil his real emotions. The menace spreading across his face. Mai could sense that he was up to something.

"I guess i will as, we all are your little pawns in your chess game." Mai said "But like you said, there will always be another butterfly. No matter how rare." She said waving her hand around nonchalantly.
At his suggestion she walked around to the front of the desk, and bowed down low. Then walked up to the desk and dropped her mobile number on the desk. "Im not a big fan of being dragged out of my house in mid conversation. Next time a warning?" Turning she walked out the door hair and hips swaying.
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Walking through the hallways with her hand dripping, leaving a trail through the maze of doors and windows, she thought of what he had just said. If she was correct. She no longer had a living fighter. Damn it She cursed in her head.

Hearing the noise of running feet, coming down one of the long hallways, she thought of making one of the student fighters heal her hand with a word spell but then decided against it. With an untrained or unskilled fighter, something could go wrong. She would have to go to hospital.

[MAI has left to go to the HOSPITAL]
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

PostSubject: Re: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Ritsu watched the girl leave his office, then glanced at the monitor to continue observing her and the trail of blood she left behind. A rare butterfly, indeed. A common moth, more like. Sitting back, he smirked and picked up the note she had left with her number.

He flicked the note into a drawer. He'd give that to the Nightmare sacrifice next time they met to discuss business. The girl was hardly worth the trouble, but with the right fighter, almost any sacrifice could become useful. Those that couldn't...well, there were ways of dealing with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.   Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Or blood will be spilt.... And it wont be mine.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: Seven Moons Academy :: Chairman's Office-
Jump to: