Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pinning Butterflies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

Pinning Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Pinning Butterflies   Pinning Butterflies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:23 am

There were some things he did not miss about this place, more some then others. It had been hard maybe, three years ago when he left this suffocating walls behind. A place the blonde sacrifice had called home for the better lack of a name, a shelter from the world. A place he could hide a grow to his own choosing in this place, that still held a resemblance to his past life. Though sometimes he felt he had just replace the irritating father figure by just ‘selling his soul’, for a lack of better words, to another irritating figure. However, it had brought him freedom from the future his ever so ungrateful ‘Grandfather’ had decided well before his own birth even if he just traded chains for shackles. Sighing at ever so annoying thoughts that crossed his mind, he turned the page in a book he had already read and memorized years back.

He had come here only to have to wait. Something the Nightmare felt at times Ritsu just enjoyed making him do. For it was something rather something under a Knatsu to have to wait. Amethyst eyes shifted over to the Fedora hat on the library table next to him, white gloves resting on top. Voices of current students of the school echoed slightly behind him. Giggles, or something of the sort, stupid children was all he could think about with a snort as he looked back at the book he wasn’t really reading anymore. It was not common for graduate unit members to come to a place like this, for no one wanted to admit after leaving this place they needed to refresh their memory over basic things. However, this was caused by stupid pride, which could only bring about one thing. Another page turned in the fire basic book he had pulled down off the shelf as his ears turned to listen to the giggles voices. Girls, inching closer along the shelves, and a pair at that… how annoying. Did they think because he was alone they could try and intimidate him? Useless, what were the teachers in this academy doing now in days? Amethyst eyes shifted to the side where the female voices were going from. Unconsciously, his left leg pushed the black briefcase closer to the chair.

How long had he been sitting here anyways?

What could be taking that man so long to make him wait like this?

Growling in the lost interest in what wasn’t any threat to him away ways, amethyst eyes looked back down at the basic book. Wondering again why it was the one he had picked up this book again. Elements were not Slven’s forte or well, not this one anyways. Must be way he picked it, to do basic spell structure building for his fighter, lord knew he neglected that at times. A hand pinched the bridge of his noise as his vision blurred, Kyros was rather refusing to use his glasses at the moment.

Better not be playing with the damn collection of his…..” came a growl left his lips after a moment. No longer caring the two girls were rather close, just to the other end of the bookshelf near the table he was sitting at. Sitting up straight, the Nightmare sacrifice picked up the pair of white gloves on top of his hand, while brushing the long blonde braided over his right ear. Even if one couldn’t see it unless they folded his ear over, it was just an unconscious reaction he always had.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

PostSubject: Re: Pinning Butterflies   Pinning Butterflies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:48 pm

You have failed again, Shameless,” a monotone voice spilled out.

Units were useless these days, only out to play and bond... to become one. Ha, bond, he thought bitterly. It was disgusting to think pairs would get so close. They were merely sacrifice and fighter, master and slave. To love, to need, they were all trivial matters and a waste of time. Units should have been concentrating on training and ready to take down an opponent at all costs by now. These two, like so many others, did not justice to their name. A sacrifice too timid to give orders and a fighter unwilling to bend at his sacrifice’s will. What a disgrace. These two were done.

He turned away from the window, legs crossed and fingers splayed in a pyramid before him, elbows on armrests rocking to let his thumbs tap his chest. He stared at the nervous pair before him, paying particular attention to the fighter whom still held his ears. So innocent, so pure, how lovely an accessory they would make… nailed to his wall.

The sacrifice stepped forward with pleading eyes, “No, Ritsu-sensei, t-they were-

Enough,” he interrupted.

Blondie rested his head against the chair, eyes averted to the ceiling. God these two were sickening and there were so many options running though his twisted mind on how to take them down. He wanted to do it himself, but there was not enough time. Head tilted to the side and he looked at them in disgust, “Get out of my sight Shameless.” He would take care of them later, right now, there was another visitor waiting for a peek at the crown jewel. “And send Nightmare in,” he said, lips twisting into a grin; one of his favorite pets and one that got the job done. If he didn’t feel like getting his hands dirty, he would have Nightmare take care of them.

~~~~

The sacrifice took hold of his fighter’s hand and the pair scurried out the door. The white eared boy stopped and tugged on the sacrifice’s sleeve. “Don’t forget,” he whispered and pointed to the blonde. He couldn’t be positive, but with only one other person in the room, it had to be him.

The sacrifice nodded. “Ritsu-sensei is requesting you,” he said quickly and the pair hurried away.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Pinning Butterflies   Pinning Butterflies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:21 pm

“Ritsu-sensei is requesting you.”

Amethyst eyes snapped to look at the young sacrifice that stood quiet the distance away from him before disappearing around the corner, a little eared fighter in tow. A smirk crept across his face as he let his mind piece together what the older man had most likely been doing this last hour, but the annoyance for having to wait because of it remained as he slide the white gloves back over his hands and picked up the fedora laying on the table next to him. It was time to get this done and over with, and get back to civilization, this place was nothing more then a suffocating breeding pot for the aristocrats dream by a mad man’s hands. Even if he had unfortunately called this place home for five years did not mean he miss it as such place. Resting the hat on his head and pulling it down just enough to cover his part of his face from view. With briefcase in hand the Nightmare sacrifice picked up the book he has been poorly attempting to read and walked past the two lowly giggling girls of a unit he wasn’t interested in finding what they belonged to.

Put it away” his voice was cold with a tone of order, and dark as slated eyes from under the ends of the hand glared at the young fighter girl, ears for both pieces. Innocent and stupid, he dropped the book into the startled girl’s hands and left not a word to the sacrifice. For it was rather under him to talk with such naïve one, fighters on the other hand, were just tools to be ordered.

If he was one to still think in such a manner, which he was just in a different way.

Walking down halls he had long since memorized with half closed eyes he headed in the direction of the Headmaster’s office. Hand flexing on the handle of his briefcase as he titled his hat down a bit more. For here he was, finishing the assignment that had been handed to him not even before he had officially ‘graduated’ from this academy. Here to bring the resistance ‘heads on a silver platter’ and be done with it all for the time being. Unless more things had been going to be handed to him, Kyros sighed inwardly as he opened the door to the office with out a second thought of knocking first. His patience for pleasantries with this place was running thin for having to wait for so long. As the door shut behind him, amethyst eyes quickly scanned the room, nothing really changed over the last three years of him being gone. Cold eyes shifted back to the man sitting behind his desk, hands in a familiar pyramid shape he had seen many times before. Taking the hat off in what respect he could minister at the moment while keeping a blank expression on his face, the blonde sacrifice bow ever so slightly, but did not move away from the door.

Ritsu-sama as you have requested I have returned to give you my full report.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

PostSubject: Re: Pinning Butterflies   Pinning Butterflies I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Ah, Yuri, it’s so nice to see you,” he said callously. “Please, sit down,” he gestured to a chair.

He really was delighted to see him, but not for his presence. So many units had fallen off the beaten path these days, including a stray blank, though that was one of few problems solved. In the beginning, he had wondered if the Echoless sacrifice would listen to the message sent to her and disregard her previous attachment, but she proved him wrong. She accepted some stranger, a very unique specimen, as her fighter, though she only claimed him with words. Where and how she could mark him was an entirely different question. It would be fascinating to bring them in and watch her etch the name upon his skin.

Even more interesting was his other pet, Silence. She was brilliant and always got the job done, but her attitude was less than agreeable. How he wanted to rip that cocky grin from her face. If only he could manage to capture and lock the beast. Perhaps he could convince Nightmare to take her under his wing for the time being. But that would have to wait until later. There were more pressing matters at hand. Soulless had been bothering him for awhile, but new pairs always bothered him, irritating with their lovebird sap. He chose to bring them in separately, the sacrifice first, testing a newly awoken bond. The fighter would be called upon next. They were the first to be taken care of, along with a number of other units living their lives like normal people, but he did not want to get involved anymore than that. He would wait for the dirty work to be over and take it from there.

Yuri, I have a special assignments for you that I'm sure you'll enjoy,” from a drawer he pulled a piece of paper and placed it face down. “I’m sure you can handle it,” he slid it across the desk, watching the sacrifice intently.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Pinning Butterflies   Pinning Butterflies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:37 am

Inwardly he cringed at the use of his real name, no matter its use from this man it always sounded like a harsh curse. Or a reminder of the noose that hung over his head every time he returned here. Walking across the room to take the seat offered to him, amethyst eyes studied the paper set on the desk in front of him. Straight to the point and down to work again, even after the last assignment had lasted him three years it seemed the man before him planned to abuse the use of his own personal “bloodhound’ to its fullest extent. Setting the briefcase he had been carrying with him down on the other empty chair, and the Fedora on his lap, a gloved hand picked up the single piece of paper. Eyes standing over the list of unit names along with what may or not be the actually names to each part of the unit, Kyros studied the things that the older man was assigning him.

Babysitting….
It had been the first thought that crossed his mind as amethyst eyes read over the list, some of these things were rather ‘under him’ to be doing or most likely things he would abuse the use of the Shattered fighter for. It was great having ‘minions’ as Slven like to put it at times. Harsh, but in his reality it was the only real reason the blonde had put some much effort in training the brunette woman himself. A frown crossed his face momentarily as his eyes hung on one name.

Ayame Saeki.

The woman who thought she could beat Kato out of existence. Satoshi’s cousin belonging to the man who had started the young man’s troubles. A slight sinister smirk replaced the frown on his face as he studied the pairs name and what was expected of him to do. Though he wasn’t sure what Ritsu had in mind was what he would be planning on doing. For he planned on repaying this one for her ‘kindness’ in caring for the young ex- Nameless sacrifice in a time of need. Though the frown was only to return as his eyes caught another name that he knew well. His free hand moved from the hat it had been resting on over to the briefcase in the chair next to him, opening it without looking and picking up the folder tucked away within.

I will see to it that your ‘request’ of my services are fulfilled within a reasonable time limit for the most best of results, Ritsu-sama. As I have done for all of the previously ones. ” Kyros started to say as he placed the paper back on the desk, not needing the list any farther. For years of practice of memorizing things in a short time had been a skill of his well learned, however, his attention turned to the folder in his other hand as he opened it up while speaking, scanning over the reports one last time to check for any missed important details. Eyes also scanning one last time at the set of two pictures with each until, the ‘before and after’ as they were, his way of ‘bring their heads’ all the way from Europe back to the man before him without actually worrying about bodies.Pictures that got worse and worse with every turn of a page as he moved to the next unit. As he finished scanning over each on, he placed them down on the desk before him for the other to take. “ And as I will see to it that they are done in ways that meet your expectations of my work; however, I must express my right to disagree with the ending result to one of these….

He stopped on the second to last unit of his last list, eyes studying the picture of a young child, no older the nine and the unnaturally figure deformed fighter that had been hers. Amethyst eyes distained from looking at the picture beneath, for the gruesome outcome of his ‘attempt’ to control this rouge unit had come to. For the memory was still fresh in his mind as if he had only seen if a few hours ago, the shredded corpse of the young sacrifice as her fighter chewed away in madness on her bones.

Satoshi Kimimaro has been a pet project of mine for quiet sometime. Previously, I had been training him in a manner in which he and his past fighter would have been a great use to you doing the same work as I, in case of the inevitable possibility…He has always been an interesting case, a strong sacrifice, excuse me, fighter now, that he will be rather useful still.” He turned the paper in his hand for a moment as he spoke, thinking of the correct manner in saying this, for one had to know how to deal with the headmaster without saying something to bruise his ever so large ego. “ I do not disagree with your decision with seeing to it that he is place immediately to a sacrifice, however, since I know the behavior of this said Fighter very well, and had great influence over him in the past. If I disagree in the choose made with this sacrifice, I will not enforce this…

Amethyst eyes shifted away from the paper to look up at the man before him, knowing well enough he was mostly make the headmaster rather annoyed with him over this. For Kyros was sure the man preferred it when he acted as just an extension of his well without any individual thought. Pulling the ‘before’ picture off the file top expose the finished project without looking at it, he placed the file down on the desk before.

If I feel that this sacrifice of yours cannot take complete control over both of Satoshi’s personalities, I will take him as my own spare. Wild fighters had been increasing in numbers as of late, since sacrifices are not learning that the must take complete control over their fighters, I do not wish the incident like that of Cannibalistic to happen again.” He tapped down on the paper that he just sat down
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Minami
2nd year member
Ritsu Minami

PostSubject: Re: Pinning Butterflies   Pinning Butterflies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:48 pm

He did not like the sacrifice going against his goals, it often interrupted his plans. But that was the problem with uncontrolled units. The thought of replacing his pet rolled through his mind and eyes shifted to the wall, examining his collection. As of yet, that was impossible. None of the other units were acceptable. He had to make due with what he had.

He reached for the folder, opening it to the mess, “I want to see her in pain, Yuri.” Always so fond of his sacrifices, it was quite the unusual statement, but with this particular sacrifice, it could make or break her. “I will let you do as you see fit,” his gaze moved back to the blonde. “But I will not allow you to have two fighters. If you want the blank, you may have him, but that means your current fighter must go.” The chair spun and he returned to gaze at his collection. “I’m sure which ever one you decide upon will make you happy,” his head turned, speaking over his shoulder, “though, I cannot guarantee the safety of your current fighter if you do take the blank.” It wasn’t a threat, it was a fact. To rid yourself of your true fighter meant to deem him unworthy, therefore, useless. Honestly, who wanted a fighter like that? Especially one that came from a sacrifice as powerful as this one, he was better off dead. “Now, Yuri, I have another issue to attend.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Pinning Butterflies   Pinning Butterflies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:46 pm

You should know better than anymore, Ritsu-sama happiness is something I do not have the time to afford....” The blonde sacrifice stated flatly as his hand shifted the empty folder now back into the briefcase and shutting it closed. Amethyst eyes shifted back to the man that was turned away from him. The next words that left his lips were nothing but the cold reality that was breed into him during his young youth. “ Slven has yet to outlive his...usefulness for the time being, like Shattered still has hers now in days. But, if you are so set on this.....” A dark smirk crossed his face as he slowly stood up, grabbing the case and placing the black Fedora back cover his head letting the blonde braid fall over his back.

Nightmares bring on the worse kinds of Pain...” Turning away from him the blonde walked to the door, knowing well enough the meeting was done. If Ritsu had no need to hear his reports, there would be no need to push this meeting farther. After short and sweet was rather how he preferred them it meant that staying in this place any longer would not be necessary. He could escape from these suffocating walls to the outside. Amethyst eyes shifted to the sets of pinned butterflies that it was known the headmaster collected. The vision in his mind how all units should be, easy bugs that remained place where he chose for them. The job Kyros been give the task of doing after he sold his soul for freedom of a future chosen for him; though at times it made him wonder if it had been worth the exchange. Stopping at the door, the blonde haired sacrifice turned around to address the headmaster on last time.

This orders of yours I will obey, Ritsu-sama to far better than my own extent should. After all I am your loyal Bloodhound, always ready to answer my master’s call with an ever eager ” Kyros, even with pride that would not let him do this to anyone else, bowed to the other better than he had when he first walked into the room. If it was one thing, he knew when he ruffled to may feathers to leave a good taste for the headmaster. And at the moment he could not afford to lose the protection the Moons offered him. So pride he could swallow but only for this. The sinister smirk that he was well know for in battle crossed over his face as his free hand held the Fedora down over his face so nothing else could be seen. “Woof.

With that, the young blonde sacrifice turned and walked out of the headmaster’s office. Down the halls and out of the suffocating place that the school caused, but at an eased pace no need to seem rushed after all for this was a hell in time he would call his own. For one only sells his soul to the Devil in order to become him. As he came to the entrance of the school, he watched a taller long haired blond woman marched angrily towards the office he had just left. Tipping his head in a respectfully matter to the woman as she past, amethyst eyes watched her go.
The next butterfly that needed pinning, but well, that could wait for another time.

The evil like sinister smirk of his crossed over his face at the thought as he left the school, head still held high.

[Kyros has left SEVEN MOONS :Pinning Butterflies and is headed to NIGHT CLUBS : End of a long Bottle]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinning Butterflies   Pinning Butterflies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinning Butterflies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: Seven Moons Academy :: Chairman's Office-
Jump to: